Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    None of these are "a speech telling them to storm the capital". None of these are even general calls to violence.
    Oh, goodness, you're right!
    He didn't personally walk down from the podium and hand each and every attendant a gun and a packet of ammunition with congressmembers' names etched into them.

I suppose he's not a fascist.
    Thank you for opening my eyes.

Trump asks everyone to be peaceful and return home:
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...28882595885058

Twitter claims this tweet may incite violence, and restricts interaction.
    Literally the first thing he says is he knows their pain and hurt because they had an election stolen.

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    "We are going to walk down to the capital, we are going to cheer our brave congressmen and women we're probably not going to be cheering because you will never take back our country with weakness you have to show strength and you have to be strong so we will walk down PA avenue"
    If that is as close as it gets, then there is nothing here. Walking down to the Capitol and showing strength have nothing to do with storming the building. If you believe that was a call to riot and occupy the building, then you are mentally equal to those participating in those actions.
    It's just an old war, not even a cold war

If that is as close as it gets, then there is nothing here.
    You can't make a blind man see you couldn't see anything when he committed treason either.

If that is as close as it gets, then there is nothing here. Walking down to the Capitol and showing strength have nothing to do with storming the building. If you believe that was a call to riot and occupy the building, then you are mentally equal to those participating in those actions.
    Take it in the context of his other statements regarding "second amendment people", "stand back and stand by", "very fine people on both sides", etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalcrab View Post
    Oh, goodness, you're right!
    He didn't personally walk down from the podium and hand each and every attendant a gun and a packet of ammunition with congressmembers' names etched into them.

I suppose he's not a fascist.
    Thank you for opening my eyes.
    I recognize the sarcasm in your obtuse statement, but you're welcome anyway.

I wonder how much money went into these videos of Trump speeches, because wow, they really made it seem as though the words that come out of his mouth don't exist in a vacuum.

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    Take it in the context of his other statements regarding "second amendment people", "stand back and stand by", "very fine people on both sides", etc.
    Even taking those quotes at their worst, this is still a reach. To agree with this, I would first need to believe Trump is a mastermind and has been planning this day for months/years.

Gulianni literally called for a trial by combat on the Trump stage a few hours before.

Doesnt matter if Trump told or not to storm the Capitol, it was fucking implicity during the rally.

If that is as close as it gets, then there is nothing here.
    Just another "perfect phone call", huh?

Unsurprising that you can't admit the blatant truth, though, as it would require you to acknowledge that Trump is the villain.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Even taking those quotes at their worst, this is still a reach. To agree with this, I would first need to believe Trump is a mastermind and has been planning this day for months/years.
    Or you could just believe that Trump was being honest when he said "I have this thing called Article II that says I can do whatever I want", and recognize that he honestly believes he can remain President indefinitely if he has supporters backing him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

No, you're confusing us saying he incited a riot for us saying he consciously incited a riot.
    Or well, that's not what I've been saying, anyway.

There's barely ever a plan as far as Trump is concerned. The man can't think further than one step ahead.
    He's very clearly a fascist who wanted to pressure congress into making him the God-King.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Just another "perfect phone call", huh?

Unsurprising that you can't admit the blatant truth, though, as it would require you to acknowledge that Trump is the villain.
    Trump supporters exist in another reality when face with the truth they react with violence as today has demonstrated.

To agree with this, I would first need to believe Trump is a mastermind and has been planning this day for months/years.
    No you don't, all of this is because of Trump and his Cult.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2021-01-06 at 11:01 PM.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

"Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

He's not a mastermind, he's a con man with an 70 IQ who appealed to the 74 million americans with IQ's lower than 70 who think he didn't incite this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Congratulations to the Republican party who stood behind Trump for the last 4 years.
    You have done what Al'Qaeda and ISIS could not, drive a heart into American Freedom and Democracy.
    Undoing the damage that Trump did to the US will take probably decades. But Trump has finally pretty much united the country against him and his supporters.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/newrepl...ply&p=52928016

Title: U.S. business group urges officials to consider quick removal of Trump

WASHINGTON, Jan 6 (Reuters) - The head of a major U.S. business group urged senior U.S. officials to consider removing President Donald Trump from office after supporters of the outgoing president stormed the U.S. Capitol.

National Association of Manufacturers President and CEO Jay Timmons said Trump "incited violence in an attempt to retain power, and any elected leader defending him is violating their oath to the Constitution and rejecting democracy in favor of anarchy.... Vice President Pence, who was evacuated from the Capitol, should seriously consider working with the Cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment to preserve democracy."

Trump has 14 days remaining in office before President-elect Joe Biden takes office on Jan. 20.
    Trump is finished. His supporters just saw their credibility go down the drain. On this forum, Zeth Hawkins did more to disgrace himself than to defend Trump. Trump supporters will continue to plague the republican party, which is a problem they deserve to suffer for.

Trump needs to be in jail later this year. Some of the people that stormed the capitol need jail terms or at least hefty fines.

It would be nice if Pence became the 46th President of the US tomorrow, with Biden becoming number 47 on the 21st. Trump needs to be removed.

For what its worth, Kemp made a point of making very strong statements against this. So a number of republicans are pushing back.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    Undoing the damage that Trump did to the US will take probably decades. But Trump has finally pretty much united the country against him and his supporters.
    I wish I shared your optimism.

74 million people voted for Trump 3 months ago.
    I expect most of them would do it again if they thought it would serve their purpose.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

A woman was killed... wtf?

- - - Updated - - -

No, you just need basic common sense to see what he is doing, because it’s so blatant. This isn’t actions of a mastermind... well... for some it is...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Trump's calls to violence were provided earlier in the threads. Enjoy!!!

Trump is a fucking Nazi.
    Keep calling these mother fuckers out @Machismo
    They are all cowards, like the congressional Republicans that represent them.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.