Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Ha ha, on The Onion. Your satire is always on point. Don't ever change.

This is real y'all.
    ...Wait, what?

...Is it coincidence that the style featured is "wifebeater"?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    ...Wait, what?
    He's hitting the lucrative zoomer crowd, that's known to have tons of expendable income and love Republicans.

Seriously, the Belushi estate may have some grounds to sue for unauthorized use of John Belushi's likeness, because damn does it have some John Blutarski vibes to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    ...Is it coincidence that the style featured is "wifebeater"?
    As long as it's not a dogbeater, it's probably fine. I mean, homeboy was phone banking for a dude that called his wife a dog and his father an assassin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadriker View Post
    This is hilarious. I don't think The Onion could do any better.
    I've avoided posting TheOnion links here. But...since you asked...

Calling the proposed law “dangerous” and “unprecedented”, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) decried a new voting rights bill Thursday as a shameless power grab by the American people to control the country. “The proposed legislation is nothing more than a brazen attempt by the calculating American people to seize congress by electing representatives,” said Cruz, who warned that the nation’s 328 million residents “would stop at nothing” to carry out their sinister ploy. “There’s no way the U.S. population would be pushing for voting rights if it didn’t mean there was something to be gained. It’s a transparent attempt to drive Republicans out of power by allowing Americans who have opinions contrary to our own to vote against us, and we won’t stand for it. Clearly, the American people are way out of touch with the GOP.” At press time, Cruz had raised concerns the bill would lead to a wave of non-senators casting ballots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I do. Trump's going to sue him for using MAGA without permission.
    Funny thing is, Trump has no grounds for claiming MAGA because it was already used before him. Classic Trump. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Funny thing is, Trump has no grounds for claiming MAGA because it was already used before him.
    On this we are agreed.

And yet, I stand behind my prediction. As everyone here with at least half a brain, and maybe some cultists too, knows, Trump is trying to block the RNC from using his name and likeness despite bragging about being famous most of his life, trying to get on the cover of magazines so hard that he forged copies no really that happened, and despite, you know, being in the White House for four years.

So yes, he has no grounds, and yes, he'll sue anyhow. The good news from Cruz's perspective? Cruz is not Trump, therefore, it will take Trump a while to realize that something that is not Trump is important. Won't happen this week. Sometime in April, maybe.

Also, why the fuck is Ted Cruz showing off that embarrassment of a haircut?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Also, why the fuck is Ted Cruz showing off that embarrassment of a haircut?
    Because he's appealing to our cultural traditions, yo. Respect our culture of business/McConnel in the front, and party/MAGA in the back.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...didates-478059

Y'all, THE APPRENTICE IS BACK! But it won't be airing on TV or anywhere else. It will be behind closed doors, as Republican candidates fall over themselves to prove they're the most loyal Trump supporter and they deserve his endorsement more than anyone else.

Seriously, it's hilarious to see Trump going back to what he knows - reality TV-esque drama - but also kinda terrifying how truly cult-like they are.

I mean, remember that time Clinton or Obama were holding side-room Hunger Games style meetings with candidates attacking each other? I don't either.

"When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia...OVYY5M6HRIVYI/

And GA state troopers are arresting a GA Rep., who they're not even allowed to arrest during a session of the General Assembly to begin with for...apparently knocking on the door to Kemp's office as he was signing the voter disenfranchisement act.

I'm done pretending any one of these fucks is a decent person. Fuck Kemp up his stupid fucking asshole. Fuck these cops up their stupid fucking assholes. Fuck every Republican in GA that voted to actively disenfranchise as many poor people and people of color they can.

If they can't come up with even a half-assed explanation for why she was arrested, I'm here for the rioting.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.newsweek.com/people-act-...pinion-1578468

And holy shit this garbage op-ed on Newsweek. Conservatives just don't want people voting, period. Why the fuck do they god-damned hate democracy so much

As I mentioned before, I have to start my reports a bit early even if all states haven't chimed in yet. No more late--*looks at clock*--later nights.

67,043 new cases, about 3.5k more than last Thursday.

Top 5 6:

New York: 8,379 new cases; 78 deaths
    Michigan: 5,843 new cases; 54 deaths
    Fuck Florida.
    New Jersey: 3,946 new cases; 38 deaths
    Pennsylvania: 3,594 new cases; 37 deaths
    Texas: 3,280 new cases; 133 deaths

Michigan's numbers continue to climb at an alarming rate and spikes have been popping up elsewhere. So far it seems like Michigan's the worst of it, but admittedly I haven't looked at EVERY state to confirm. The numbers will make everything clear if other hotspots pop up. And they likely will. New York's still riding the top spot on the list but their numbers have not been climbing at the same horrific pace. The past week has seen a sliiiiight incline but averaged for the past few weeks it's actually pretty flat still. New Jersey is essentially suffering thanks to its proximity to NYC.

1,164 deaths is about 200 fewer than last Thursday and brings the total to 559,743. Yes, it's still going down overall. Yes, that should still continue for another week or so. Yes, I'm disappointed it wasn't under 1k today, but not surprised. The slowdown in the decrease of new cases ultimately means a slowdown in the decrease of deaths. I don't anticipate the heady days of "600" drops returning.

Related news:

The CDC is tracking a recent uptick in Covid-19 cases. Its chief says spring breakers and eased restrictions concern her--This isn't Susan Collins concerned. This is actual concern. And it should be. A number of us have already talked about the problems surrounding the Spring Break idiots. That coupled with relaxed precautions is really fucking concerning. Especially with the more contagious variants popping up in more areas.

Stay safe, folks.

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ExVB50YWEAUYA6L.png[/IG]

This is real y'all. Cruz is literally positioning himself as in between McConnell and Trump. Maybe the bottom side of some kind of "Devil's Triangle" or something.

There's just so much to say about this I don't even know where to begin.
    Thought it might be a random funny t-shirt to make fun of him, but saw it was him actually making himself look like a joke.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I read in the news that Trump plans to create his own social network so that he does not get banned

This is real y'all. Cruz is literally positioning himself as in between McConnell and Trump. Maybe the bottom side of some kind of "Devil's Triangle" or something.

There's just so much to say about this I don't even know where to begin.
    Basically it says the dude is on his knees for the turtle while taking it up the ass from trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sssettlers View Post
    I read in the news that Trump plans to create his own social network so that he does not get banned
    He wouldn’t have been banned on things like Telegraph, where his lawyer Lin Wood, has turned him self into the new Q.

Imagine if I were a politician... I spent a large portion of my time as a politician, tossing insults at and acting like dairy farms are evil, trying to harm your way off life. Now imagine that I, that same politician, started my own “Freedom Milk” farm after leaving office. Do you notice what I did as a politician, to help my post politics career? That’s what Trump’s presidency was in a nut shell, as it relates to media in general...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Trump whining about the pace of super PAC

Former President Trump is growing frustrated with the lack of movement around a new super PAC intended to further solidify his influence over the GOP, according to two people familiar with the conversations.

Trump advisers first shared the plans in late February for a super PAC as part of a post-presidency political operation. Trump told allies at the time that he'd chosen his onetime campaign manager Corey Lewandowski to run the organization, but roughly one month later, the 45th president has started lashing out about the lack of movement on the project, sources said.

"He's lashing out that nothing's happening. He viewed this super PAC as something that's supposed to have his back, and it's nowhere to be found," one source said.

Holy shit, is this thread still going? You TDS fanatics are unreal

Meanwhile sleepy, creepy and confused Biden stumbles his way through a press conference that his team had been prepping him for, for WEEKS. He pretty much shut down at one point, snapped at even the slightest non soft-balled question from the complicit press core.

As the enemies of the US and the rest of the free world lick their lips, the rest of the world laughs at the US almost in horror.

Pathetic.

Ok boys, im here for my monthly infraction! *bends over*

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post

Meanwhile sleepy, creepy and confused Biden stumbles his way through a press conference that his team had been prepping him for, for WEEKS. He pretty much shut down at one point, snapped at even the slightest non soft-balled question from the complicit press core.

As the enemies of the US and the rest of the free world lick their lips, the rest of the world laughs at the US almost in horror.

Pathetic.

Awww, poor Trump supporter, doesn't like that the world now likes the US again.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post

Pathetic.

Yea it was so funny and sad when Biden started telling people they should start drinking bleach.

KELLY: The right is going to pick a fascist within 10 to 20 years --

CARLSON: Right. That's right.

KELLY: -- Because they're not going to be the only one -- the only ones on the outs. https://t.co/n1NwnwUTsR
    https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status...586963968?s=19

Vid embedded.

Well the victimization and 'fuck your feelings' crowd is saying we going to have full fascism cause you made us do it.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!