10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    The problem is im 6ft 6 and a complete fucking unit telling some 5ft 2 woman to shut the fuck up
    Preach fellow tall brother!!! I’m 6 8... I can’t snap on anyone... even full grown men that are 6 feet tall, look like I’m taking advantage of them...

Edit: Getting the vaccine... the dude is like... Stand or sit... I make it half way to standing, with a huge grin on my face... the dude just goes... sit it is...
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-05-19 at 08:07 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    FOUND ANOTHER ON!!!!

https://apnews.com/article/election-...4146931127caff

Voted for Trump on behalf of his dead mother and gets five years of probation? Meanwhile, a woman who genuinely didn't know she wasn't allowed to vote cast a ballot in the 2016 election and got 5 years of actual prison - https://news.yahoo.com/black-woman-s...173558169.html

And she didn't even intend to break the law, she made a mistake, unlike this fuckstick who knew he was breaking the law by voting for his dead mother.

Almost like there's some kind of like, I dunno, systemic racism in our legal system.
    Nah, that's the same one from a few weeks ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Jewish Space Lazors VS Bacon Bois.
    So what you're saying is...

...vs...

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Um, hate to tell you, but America doesn't hold a monopoly on ignorant twats. That particular dipshit may have latched on to some of the favorite conspiracy theorist memes coming out of the US currently, but you're fooling yourself if you think she wasn't a fuckwit conspiracy theorist before they came along.

Sorry you have to deal with people like her, but they've been around forever regardless of the continent.
    Yup. The whole flat earth conspiracy started with with the English dumbass Parallax for example.

You're welcome for enjoying these new FREEDOMS.

Seriously though, I wish we'd stop exporting our absolute lunacy from our right wing party to global right wing parties. Apparently we're a lot fucking dumber as a species at this stage in our progress than most of us thought we were.

I have half a mind to see if we can get those Q retards to start worrying about the pervasiveness of government regulated dihydrogen monoxide, and the serious risks it poses to our health.
    I live in Spain, every fucking conspiracy theory or racist idiocy that goes down in the US is parroted here, verbatim, 2 or 3 weeks later. Guess that's the translation delay or something.

There's an emergent far right party here called Vox, their entire party platform seems to be ripped off of Trump's Twitter feed, just replace the word "America" with "Spain".

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    There's an emergent far right party here called Vox, their entire party platform seems to be ripped off of Trump's Twitter feed, just replace the word "America" with "Spain".
    So they will fall appart because Trump cant tweet?

10+ Year Old Account
    The NY AG has been looking at Trump's taxes for months.

Cohen recommends every member of Trump's family get a lawyer because Trump is going to turn on them.

The difference between criminal and civil is apparently evidence of intent. Related: Cohen is still cooperating, likely while laughing hysterically and saying "who's not being paid now, you fat orange fuck?"

Trump says he shouldn't be prosecuted because he Made America Great Again. No, really. The statement was over 900 words, quite the rarity for Trump. Also, this:

There is nothing more corrupt than an investigation that is in desperate search of a crime. But, make no mistake, that is exactly what is happening here.
    -- the person who promised to prosecute Clinton to thundering applause

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It’s weird he hasn’t figured out people see through his BS at this point.
    Enough of them haven't yet. Or, just as good, are pretending not to so they don't have to admit Democrats aren't the worst thing alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    There is nothing more corrupt than an investigation that is in desperate search of a crime. But, make no mistake, that is exactly what is happening here.e
    i never understood that statement when people make it.

so even if they do a deperate search, what do you have to worry about if you in fact have not commited a crime?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

-- the person who promised to prosecute Clinton to thundering applause
    God i would do anything to see him go to jail and clinton standing outside the jail waving to him as he arrives !
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    So they will fall appart because Trump cant tweet?
    They underperformed (still gained seats but much fewer than expected) in the regional elections in Madrid this month.

So it might seem so.

Wednesday's report:

28,541 new cases, about 7k fewer than last Wednesday.

Top 8:

Fuck Florida.
    Michigan: 1,950 new cases; 32 deaths
    Texas: 1,911 new cases; 59 deaths
    Illinois: 1,633 new cases; 34 deaths
    New York: 1,624 new cases; 20 deaths
    California: 1,477 new cases; 41 deaths
    Colorado: 1,245 new cases; 10 deaths
    Pennsylvania: 1,051 new cases; 56 deaths

Once again those are the only states with more than 1k new cases on the day, and only Florida had more than 2k. Making progress. These numbers are down to pre-Summer wave levels which makes them the lowest we've seen in nearly a year (nationally). The outlook continues to look good for most of the nation although as I linked yesterday the south in particular could potentially have problems later as their ignorance engulfs them. Don't expect "normalcy" until the end of the Summer at the earliest, but most areas are on the right track to get us there.

636 deaths is about 200 fewer than last Wednesday and brings the total to 601,949. Texas, Pennsylvania and Florida are the top three on the day, though Michigan's reporting system for deaths means it's likely in the mix as well. The bad news is the numbers still aren't great; the good news is they're continuing to come down.

Related news:

These sniffer dogs are learning to smell the coronavirus--This is still very much in the experimental stage, but good luck to those fuckwads who want to try to fake vaccination passports. We might be seeing virus-sniffers alongside bomb-sniffers in the airports. I welcome them (with apologies to those with allergies).

Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine can be stored in refrigerator for a month, U.S. says--This is significantly longer than the previously stated 5 days and should help with availability and supply.

Stay safe, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Texas: 1,911 new cases; 59 deaths
    Did their one day of "NO DEATHS!" prove to be accurate? Because it seems like they're back to "normal" levels in the days following it. I hate that they're so stupid that they'd make a big to-do about one day without deaths as if, if it's even true, it's a meaningful statistic.

Did their one day of "NO DEATHS!" prove to be accurate? Because it seems like they're back to "normal" levels in the days following it. I hate that they're so stupid that they'd make a big to-do about one day without deaths as if, if it's even true, it's a meaningful statistic.
    If I recall correctly they reported that on a Sunday, so no, it was not accurate unless they said "no REPORTED deaths". The numbers are always down on the weekends and Sundays are the most underreported day of the week. You don't get to crow about "No deaths!" when you're not reporting them even if they happen.

Their current 7-day average is just north of 40, so they're still losing nearly 300 people a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    God i would do anything to see him go to jail and clinton standing outside the jail waving to him as he arrives !
    Well, my photoshopping skills are pretty shit, but I couldn't help myself...

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1395394254969753601

Ted Cruz hates the US military and does not support our troops. That is all.

Hell. Kirstie Alley is pro-trump? Great. Another actress I liked down the drain!

It's hilarious coming from a guy who's been completely emasculated by Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by cors8 View Post
    It's hilarious coming from a guy who's been completely emasculated by Trump.
    I too, phone bank for people who accuse my father of assassinating a former president and call my wife an ugly dog.

Cruz may be the biggest cuck in all of DC, and with the thriving sex worker scene there catering to all the pervy government officials that's saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Don’t look at her wiki…
    Toooo late!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Hell. Kirstie Alley is pro-trump? Great. Another actress I liked down the drain!
    I knew that... It made Sam be a dick to her, while rewatching Cheers, take on a different context.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi