Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    LOL don jr is doing cameo's for money. wow how they have fallen...embarrassing
    Nah, selling themselves is literally all the Trumps have ever done.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    What I would find absolutely hilarious would be if Trump just told everyone he is, again, President and Maralago is now the real White House. Starts with a nice phone call to Mr Kim who congratulates him, goes on his balcony and shouts "see even Kim says I am President". Barks orders everywhere and all the lackeys around him just carry on as if he were President. Then starts ordering other people around and threatens to sue them if they don't do it. Half the country would be with him in a second.
    I believe it was the Flynn case where it was brought up that talking to a foreign nation on behalf of the USA while not actually a member of the government was a crime so it would be both hilarious for Trump delusion and because it would be followed by his arrest.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    @Breccia we have a new deadline for Trump’s “reinstatement”. Trump himself is expecting to be back by August.
    I have seen a lot of Tiktokers getting stitched saying it is going to happen by July 4th. I even saw one that said it was going to happen by this past Sunday.

10+ Year Old Account
    So does QAnon actually have a method of picking out the date that Trump is going to come back and be President or are they just throwing darts at a calendar and saying "Yep...looks good" ?
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    So does QAnon actually have a method of picking out the date that Trump is going to come back and be President or are they just throwing darts at a calendar and saying "Yep...looks good" ?
    They have a very definite method: The date is sometime in the future. The date itself doesn't matter, just that it's "coming" and "will happen", no matter how many times it hasn't "come" or "didn't happen" on previous dates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    They have a very definite method: The date is sometime in the future. The date itself doesn't matter, just that it's "coming" and "will happen", no matter how many times it hasn't "come" or "didn't happen" on previous dates.
    So what we've come to known as the Blizzard Response to everything....Soon™
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Look at how many times the Rapture has been supposed to be happening on X. This is no different, whether its religion or conspiracy theories the mind grabs anything it can latch on to for comfort. And when that date slides past it just reaches for the next olive branch infront of it.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

It is the same way that they pick when the world is supposed to end. They do some cryptic reading of a holy book, look at the Mayan calendar to double check, verify their findings with Alex Jones and then publish whatever they find.

Or what the rest of the world likes to call Insane-o-land.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Look at how many times the Rapture has been supposed to be happening on X. This is no different, whether its religion or conspiracy theories the mind grabs anything it can latch on to for comfort. And when that date slides past it just reaches for the next olive branch infront of it.
    After a while, the people that predict these things end up going to way of Harold Camping.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/k...trump-ami-fine

And AME/National Enquirer slapped with a $187K fine for killing the Karen McDougal story about Trump for campaign finance violations.

After investigating complaints brought by several progressive organizations and watchdog groups, the FEC concluded that AMI’s payment to McDougal amounted to an “in-kind contribution” to Trump’s campaign and it did not fit under a press exemption, as AMI had claimed in the FEC’s probe. It cited AMI’s and Pecker’s acknowledgment, in the DOJ agreement, that they were aware that the undisclosed contribution was unlawful.

“As such, the information indicates that AMI and Pecker knew that AMI’s payment to McDougal violated the Act, and they acted voluntarily and with awareness of unlawfulness when they negotiated the agreement with McDougal and made the 10 corresponding payment,” the FEC said. AMI, however, is continuing to deny that it knowingly and willfully broke campaign finance law.
    Full FEC announcement in the link.

10+ Year Old Account
    " they acted voluntarily and with awareness of unlawfulness"
    Why do I get the feeling we're going to hear that a few more times soon?

- - - Updated - - -

WaPo reports that --

"Paywall."

Um...Yahoo News reports that WaPo reports that Trump has hired a broker to sell off his DC hotel. It might be because he can't force the FBI to keep its headquarters across the street, or he might be broke.

"Didn't you already post that?"

Oddly enough, no.

"That's 2019, dumbass."

Oh, how clumsy of me. I accidentally linked an article about Trump trying to gouge his fellow Republicans to launder their donation cash. Is my face red.

Anyhow, Trump might be able to find a buyer...but he's going to lose bank. Simply put, his brand is toxic and everyone knows he's desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Anyhow, Trump might be able to find a buyer...but he's going to lose bank. Simply put, his brand is toxic and everyone knows he's desperate.
    Imagine how many years of taxes he can avoid with this writeoff!

Why do I get the feeling we're going to hear that a few more times soon?

- - - Updated - - -

WaPo reports that --

"Paywall."

Um...Yahoo News reports that WaPo reports that Trump has hired a broker to sell off his DC hotel. It might be because he can't force the FBI to keep its headquarters across the street, or he might be broke.

"Didn't you already post that?"

Oddly enough, no.

"That's 2019, dumbass."

Oh, how clumsy of me. I accidentally linked an article about Trump trying to gouge his fellow Republicans to launder their donation cash. Is my face red.

I'll trade him it for a bucket of KFC and a few Big Macs. If I feel generous, I'll throw some Diet Cokes in there too.

I am entirely sure that, when august doesn't materialize, that it's going to be september 8th, because that's the birthday of storm from x-men (I had to look this up) and the storm is coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine how many years of taxes he can avoid with this writeoff!
    The rest of his life, no doubt. But he's broke now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I am entirely sure that, when august doesn't materialize, that it's going to be september 8th, because that's the birthday of storm from x-men (I had to look this up) and the storm is coming.
    but she's black, and was considered a goddess, there is no way they'll accept that, got a b-day for Apocoplsypse? His "survival of the fittest" shtick (ignoring his win/lose record shows he ain't fit) should appeal to them
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    but she's black, and was considered a goddess, there is no way they'll accept that, got a b-day for Apocoplsypse? His "survival of the fittest" shtick (ignoring his win/lose record shows he ain't fit) should appeal to them
    I’m like 65% sure the person making up these dates is just fucking with these Qanon stooges anyway.

Besides, it’s not like any of the other prospective dates were based on foresight, intuition or intelligence.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/k...trump-ami-fine

And AME/National Enquirer slapped with a $187K fine for killing the Karen McDougal story about Trump for campaign finance violations.

Full FEC announcement in the link.
    That fine should be dectupled, at minimum. That's like me putting a dollar in the swear jar.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    The RNC writes to the Committee for Presidential Debates saying that they're ready to yank Republican candidates from their debates.

"What? Why?"

Because the CPD made a section about health questions in 2020, and the RNC says tht was partisan and biased.

"...during the pandemic? Wouldn't it have been fucking stupid not to have those questions?"

Yes.

"Didn't Trump personally catch COVID and nearly die, missing one of the debates?"

Yes.

The RNC is also asking for the CPD to have term limits --

"Didn't Trump say he wanted a third term?"

Yes. And they want the CPD to avoid making statements supporting candidates--

"I thought they already do that?"

They do.

"Didn't Team Trump violate the Hatch Act in exactly that fashion multiple times?"

Yes.

"What do you think will happen?"

The CPD in 2024 will have no real need for extra time for health questions. By then, COVID in theory should be a bitter memory and Biden's record on it will speak for itself. One or two questions should suffice.

Or, the RNC could follow through and yank whatever Trump stooge is running, allowing President Harris 3 hours of uninterrupted free speeches on every channel.

The RNC is trying to placate Trump but is running out of feet and bullets.

- - - Updated - - -

And the Trump blog page is shut down.

"By who?"

By Trump.

Trump launched the website, dubbed “From the Desk of Donald Trump,” last month to communicate with supporters. The site now only allows users to submit their email addresses and phone numbers to sign up for updates from the former president.

Trump senior aide Jason Miller confirmed to The Hill that the blog will not be returning, calling it “auxiliary to the broader efforts we have and are working on.”

Interactions with posts on Trump’s blog dropped significantly in the weeks after it was launched, The Washington Post and several people on MMO-C noted.

The newspaper reported 159,000 total social media interactions on the blog's first day. But the following day, interactions dropped to 30,000 and did not surpass 15,000 interactions per day since that peak.
    Wow. I've seen lazy and I've seen inept, but even by Trump standards this is just ridiculous. How many months weeks was that? There are burner accounts on MMO-C with more lifespan than Trump's blog.

Holy fucking shit, Trump is pathetic.

The rest of his life, no doubt. But he's broke now.
    Yeah, but how long will THAT be? He's not healthy and has a lot of targets on his back at this point that I'm sure aren't helping.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Yeah, but how long will THAT be? He's not healthy and has a lot of targets on his back at this point that I'm sure aren't helping.
    Honestly, I'm not sure who'd want to outright murder Trump at this point. I mean, I don't. He's on path to spend the rest of his life in poor health, broke, and in jail. He'll spend what time he has left either in that status, or fighting to block that status, probably surrounded by family that increasingly hates him and far fewer whores than he's used to. I think a lot of the people who'd want someone dead might not feel the need when he's put himself into his own private gold-painted hell.

Yeah, I know, Putin didn't get his end of the bargain and Putin is a cold-blooded murderer that Trump defended personally and directly on national TV. I wouldn't put it past Putin to send Trump some obesium-45 and watch his fat orange ass start glowing in the dark. I'm just not sure he'd bother. That, and Trump is still planting chaos in the US election system, something he can't do as easily with a tube up his nose.

EDIT: Oh, and then there's the issue of all the money he owes. Say what you want about tax laws and loan contracts, I'm willing to bet they're easier to enforce when the recipient is still alive. I can't imagine the clustertrump if, say, Trump dies, splits the money the money he claims is his between Melania, the Grubhub guy, and (smudged Sharpie doodle) and then NYState and Deutsche Bank show up on Melania's doorstep. Not that I'm worried about Melania's well-being, but that does slow down my home state of getting their money back if Melania tries "well I personally didn't cheat on my personal taxes" in court, dragging it out Anna Nicole style. If I'm right, then that cuts down on the list of people who want him dead. If I'm wrong, or if (for example) Russian money laundering Deutsche Bank just asssumes the Trump money is lost forever and want to send a message, then yeah, it could be another family trip to Shower Shanks-Backwards-R-Us.
    Last edited by Breccia; 2021-06-02 at 03:46 PM.