1. #69401
    The Undying Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    30,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Didn’t he also do that to her?
    It was literally his first day in office. The Obamas had to escort Melania inside because Trump ditched her.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Now he is in the penalty box. Probably for 10 or more years.
    That would just be...

    (sunglasses)

    ...icing on the cake.

    I'll show myself out.

  2. #69402
    Scarab Lord Poopymonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Neverland Ranch Survivor
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Now he is in the penalty box. Probably for 10 or more years.
    He feels shame.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

  3. #69403
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It was literally his first day in office. The Obamas had to escort Melania inside because Trump ditched her.

    - - - Updated - - -



    That would just be...

    (sunglasses)

    ...icing on the cake.

    I'll show myself out.

  4. #69404
    Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    oh! His next reality show to stay relevant could be "Trump's Flavor of Love!"
    All I could think of reading this was Tang and they episode of “Married with Children” when they were eating “Tang-which” sandwiches.

  5. #69405
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Wrong. https://www.c-span.org/video/?508160...-beach-florida The people are a disgrace, there’s no reason to rewrite history. She actually waved more than he did since she got in on the side facing the crowd.
    And this was the video I saw.

    /shrug
    Fully support violence in the streets because you're too comfy sat at home in another country behind your PC screen to actually do anything about things you claim to be against Nobody is obsessed with you. Nobody really even cares about you. You're simply the joke that keeps on giving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Violence/Arch-Angel of Riots/rmfAcc/Rochana View Post
    I admit I'm an absolute lunatic who is in favor of chaos, because I don't like what is currently going on - despite being in a privileged and elated position in this supposed state of "normalcy".

  6. #69406
    I don't know if this is more appropriate for Biden's topic, but in the fallout of Trump, it's weird how people don't just see Joe Biden as a replacement that's better than nothing but a much better person already. He hasn't even done anything yet but it's just such a bizarrely assured atmosphere.

  7. #69407
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    I don't know if this is more appropriate for Biden's topic, but in the fallout of Trump, it's weird how people don't just see Joe Biden as a replacement that's better than nothing but a much better person already. He hasn't even done anything yet but it's just such a bizarrely assured atmosphere.
    Well, he's not a fascist... so it's a start. Why are you so upset that the fascist is gone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  8. #69408
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    I don't know if this is more appropriate for Biden's topic, but in the fallout of Trump, it's weird how people don't just see Joe Biden as a replacement that's better than nothing but a much better person already. He hasn't even done anything yet but it's just such a bizarrely assured atmosphere.
    For one, he isn't demanding kids to stay in cages on the border instead of releasing them back to their home country or into the US. For that matter, he was doing that will all immigrants.

  9. #69409
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,490
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    I don't know if this is more appropriate for Biden's topic, but in the fallout of Trump, it's weird how people don't just see Joe Biden as a replacement that's better than nothing but a much better person already. He hasn't even done anything yet but it's just such a bizarrely assured atmosphere.
    He has signed several executive orders... this isn’t Trump... he isn’t going to go on Twitter and claim his every fart is the greatest ever... might be one of the reasons people are feeling so much better.

    Did you see Biden start a war with media over his crowd size or how ugly a reporter was? Yeah... me neither... I also thought it was a custom Trump was starting... :/
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  10. #69410
    https://twitter.com/tnewtondunn/stat...854806017?s=20

    President Biden has removed the Diet Coke button. When ShippersUnbound and I interviewed Donald Trump in 2019, we became fascinated by what the little red button did. Eventually Trump pressed it, and a butler swiftly brought in a Diet Coke on a silver platter. It's gone now.
    *rubs temples*

  11. #69411
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    He should have replaced it with a direct call button to Mar-A-Lago to prank Trump.

  12. #69412
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I was having to check the source on that when I read it at first to see if it was The Onion...

  13. #69413
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    And this was the video I saw.

    /shrug
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Wrong. https://www.c-span.org/video/?508160...-beach-florida The people are a disgrace, there’s no reason to rewrite history. She actually waved more than he did since she got in on the side facing the crowd.
    Well, you're both wrong because....




    That isn't Melania at all!

  14. #69414
    Immortal Templar 331's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Waycross, GA
    Posts
    7,973
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    I was having to check the source on that when I read it at first to see if it was The Onion...
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...e-button-oval/

    After 4 fucking years HOW AM I STILL SURPRISED BY THIS ASSHOLE!?!?!?!

  15. #69415
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    I don't know if this is more appropriate for Biden's topic, but in the fallout of Trump, it's weird how people don't just see Joe Biden as a replacement that's better than nothing but a much better person already. He hasn't even done anything yet but it's just such a bizarrely assured atmosphere.
    He actually has done a lot more on Day 1 than Trump did the entire time as president.

  16. #69416
    The Undying Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    30,425
    Another of Trump's legacies destroyed.

    Biden's inauguration got higher TV ratings than Trump's did.

  17. #69417
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Another of Trump's legacies destroyed.

    Biden's inauguration got higher TV ratings than Trump's did.
    It did? Without the Press Secretary spending 10 minutes talking about it and holding up a picture of it and yelling at reporters asking for verification of this, I wouldn't know.

  18. #69418
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It did? Without the Press Secretary spending 10 minutes talking about it and holding up a picture of it and yelling at reporters asking for verification of this, I wouldn't know.
    Can you imagine how it is for kids turning 16 or 17 right now? For the duration of their cognitive thought, the example of president was Trump. We have a generation that has Trump as majority of their frame of reference, for a president. 2024 will be interesting...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  19. #69419
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Can you imagine how it is for kids turning 16 or 17 right now? For the duration of their cognitive thought, the example of president was Trump. We have a generation that has Trump as majority of their frame of reference, for a president. 2024 will be interesting...
    Hey, at least there's one benefit to it. The past four years have been the single biggest national civics course in US history, so hopefully they at least picked up a few things here and there and don't think that the job of the Press Secretary is to come out, read a statement, insult reporters for a bit, and then fuck off.

  20. #69420
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It was literally his first day in office. The Obamas had to escort Melania inside because Trump ditched her.
    There’s another one of them getting onto Air Force One (in bad weather) and he ditches her again.
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •