Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    No golf would destroy him. It’s his favorite thing to do that isn’t related to watching TV.
    Golf, TV, fast food, having sex with people who aren't his current wife, RAGING IN ALL CAPS on Twitter, Obama inferiority, putting his name on everything and...shit, that's six. What's the seventh? Dopey? Happy? Doc?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Golf, TV, fast food, having sex with people who aren't his current wife, RAGING IN ALL CAPS on Twitter, Obama inferiority, putting his name on everything and...shit, that's six. What's the seventh? Dopey? Happy? Doc?
    Sudafed abuse... So a combination of the three?

biden is undoing everything trump did so far

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    Good, because unless people can name a good thing that Trump did, Biden undoing everything, is good.

Pentagon report reveals disturbing details about White supremacists in the ranks

"Wrong thread."

The report was dated Oct 2020.

"...oh."

A Pentagon report on extremism obtained by CNN gives disturbing insight into how White supremacists are active in the military and offers recommendations to better identify domestic extremists and prevent them from serving.

It details an instance of a former National Guardsman who is a member of a dangerous neo-Nazi group bragging about openly discussing extremist views while serving and separately describes service members describing how they recognize fellow White supremacists by their fascist tattoos and T-shirt logos.

While the report concluded that extremist views were not widespread and identified "a low number of cases in absolute terms," it underlines the urgency of the problem because "individuals with extremist affiliations and military experience are a concern to U.S. national security because of their proven ability to execute high-impact events."
    Continues on page two.
    Last edited by Breccia; 2021-02-25 at 07:09 AM.

Pentagon report reveals disturbing details about White supremacists in the ranks

"Wrong thread."

The report was dated Oct 2020.

"...oh."
    This the same report that the Trump administration tried to hide? Because it has a lot of Trump supporters in it?

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    This the same report that the Trump administration tried to hide? Because it has a lot of Trump supporters in it?
    I'm not sure, Trump has little power to hide a Congressional report. He could have asked nicely, but that's about it. But it's not like there were a ton of reports about white nationalist Trump supporters in the military from late last year, so, maybe?

I'm not sure, Trump has little power to hide a Congressional report. He could have asked nicely, but that's about it. But it's not like there were a ton of reports about white nationalist Trump supporters in the military from late last year, so, maybe?
    Trump had little power.

His acting positions in the Pentagon's leadership had a lot more say in the matter, and were subservient to Trump.

Can you please say this to Trump supporters say Biden is doing nothing? That’s a discussion I want to see...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Biden isn't doing much considering how little Trump had accomplished in that case

Well, Trump did a lot of terrible things...
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

apparently, Trump is free to try to get elected again in 2024 if the news is any indication. So all the time spent on impeachment or get his ass hauled in went nowhere.

i wonder if they'll really let that fly though considering everything

apparently, Trump is free to try to get elected again in 2024 if the news is any indication.
    Need tocwatch different news.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Need tocwatch different news.
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/25/polit...ily/index.html

Means nothing to me.

apparently, Trump is free to try to get elected again in 2024 if the news is any indication. So all the time spent on impeachment or get his ass hauled in went nowhere.

i wonder if they'll really let that fly though considering everything
    I'm sure you will continue to support him, as you always have. You must be stoked that the racist piece of shit you support is free to run again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I hate to say it, but I don't see Trump actually being in a prison, if convicted on any charge he currently faces. Former Residents are allowed Secret Service protection, and any idiot could make the argument that Trump wouldn't be safe in a prison. So house arrest is what it will be, at worst.

However - and this is a big "relative" however - that kind of prison would be very impactful to Trump. Not as bad, of course, but no access to people or crowds or internet or anything, really, except bad food shitty tv and his own insane thoughts bouncing around that pinball of a head he calls a brain. That kind of punishment would be relative torture to Trump. And because it's almost guaranteed to be the best we can get from any criminal conviction, it's what we'll have to settle for.
    I thought you could have people over with house arrest.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha! Yeah, that alone might do it. However, those home arrest orders can be pretty restrictive. I'm pretty sure TV is allowed, but not social media, and certainly not political rallies. All guests would be barred - attorney visits only. And he couldn't communicate with the outside world. Period.

However, if he is convicted and house-arrested(??), he wouldn't be able to splinter the GOP. And right now I'm trying to figure out in my little brain which would one I'd rather have.
    Safest prison would be private max - one can dream.

I hate to say it, but I don't see Trump actually being in a prison, if convicted on any charge he currently faces. Former Residents are allowed Secret Service protection, and any idiot could make the argument that Trump wouldn't be safe in a prison. So house arrest is what it will be, at worst.
    They are already talking about passing a law to take pensions away from former presidents convicted of felonies. They could certainly take away his SS protection too.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm sure you will continue to support him, as you always have. You must be stoked that the racist piece of shit you support is free to run again.
    no one is "stoked." Just surprised considering the insurrection. He got away with everything.

no one is "stoked." Just surprised considering the insurrection. He got away with everything.
    You consider people getting away with trying to overthrow the government of the United States a good thing? It seems that outrage is more appropriate.