If you haven't seen the interview yet, they interview crackhead pillow guy and he lets the CNN guy look at his "evidence".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    The problem with trying to enforce another lockdown is you'll get American citizens rampaging across the streets in protest claiming they're being oppressed, killing and burning everything they see, and forcing military intervention.
    You people and your violence/civil war fetishes.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

7+ Year Old Account
    The problem with trying to enforce another lockdown is you'll get American citizens rampaging across the streets in protest claiming they're being oppressed, killing and burning everything they see, and forcing military intervention.
    No. You’ll see protests, and damage maybe. You will NOT see the military.

National Guard is likely.

Heyyyy isn't the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota due to start soon? The thing that was confirmed to be a huge superspreader event last year? I'm sure the governor will shut that dohhhhhhh wait a minute it's Kristi Noem. Nevermind. Rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Heyyyy isn't the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota due to start soon? The thing that was confirmed to be a huge superspreader event last year? I'm sure the governor will shut that dohhhhhhh wait a minute it's Kristi Noem. Nevermind. Rest in peace.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...superspreader/

700K people, I hope everyone local is able to stay the fuck home and avoid these fucks.

No worries she already has that covered. She will pull out the GQP bullhorn and scream "BLAME BROWN PEOPLE" and the GQP idiots will eat it up. No matter how precisely the CDC connects the future super-spreader event to the future super spread of the virus the GQP base will just continue to blame brown people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    No worries she already has that covered. She will pull out the GQP bullhorn and scream "BLAME BROWN PEOPLE" and the GQP idiots will eat it up. No matter how precisely the CDC connects the future super-spreader event to the future super spread of the virus the GQP base will just continue to blame brown people.
    ...with South Dakota being, of course, one of the pretty damn far places one could be from the southern border.

And like I said earlier, I find the mental gymnastics they have to pull to reason that immigrants are spreading COVID... quite special. Are they spreading COVID because they don't wear masks, or because they're unvaccinated? Because conservatives, by and large, ALSO fit those two categories.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    ...with South Dakota being, of course, one of the pretty damn far places one could be from the southern border.

And like I said earlier, I find the mental gymnastics they have to pull to reason that immigrants are spreading COVID... quite special. Are they spreading COVID because they don't wear masks, or because they're unvaccinated? Because conservatives, by and large, ALSO fit those two categories.
    You are thinking to hard on this because the average GQP voter can't think that hard. The reason they blame immigrants is because Brown People, that is it. In reality they don't need a reason to blame brown people because really anything will do. It is to hot today, blame brown people. Ow I stubbed my toe, blame brown people. Oh shit I am broke due to donating to Trump and they auto checked me to repeat donate over and over again, blame brown people. See it doesn't matter what they blame brown people for because they blame brown people for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    No. You’ll see protests, and damage maybe
    aren't trump supporters so dedicated they tried a violent insurrection? I wouldn't put street-wide rampaging and looting past them in the "damage" estimates you mentioned.

It's why it's difficult if not impossible right now to enforce another quarantine or incarceration of Donald Trump. You don't know what these people will do in response.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/former...-and-overtaxed

They can't stop talking about seceding, can they? Now they want to be able to have counties secede from states because they don't like how democracy works.

Nobody is stopping them from moving to the Great Pacific Trash Heap and starting their own Kekistan Trumpworld utopia there.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

They can't stop talking about seceding, can they? Now they want to be able to have counties secede from states because they don't like how democracy works.

Nobody is stopping them from moving to the Great Pacific Trash Heap and starting their own Kekistan Trumpworld utopia there.
    lol oh no can't give PR or DC its 51 state status but lets make 71 states with angry white old people dependent on the federal teet and blue states.

guess we can split Texas up into 5 parts. 4 liberal states and 1 very red poor state for everyone else.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Oof. Took a peek at the numbers before heading to bed. My condolences to any of the cool peeps here from Florida. Also, fuck Florida.

Also, fuck Florida.
    As a Floridian™, I approve of this message.

10+ Year Old Account
    aren't trump supporters so dedicated they tried a violent insurrection? I wouldn't put street-wide rampaging and looting past them in the "damage" estimates you mentioned.

It's why it's difficult if not impossible right now to enforce another quarantine or incarceration of Donald Trump. You don't know what these people will do in response.
    You realize your whole position here is just straight extortion, right?

"Do what we want or we'll engage in criminal violence!"

That's what you're arguing.

So yeah; when people respond with "we're not gonna let you extort us, and if anyone gets violent, that's what police and the law are for", that's just . . . being reasonable when confronted with threats of criminal action in an attempt to extort a response.

Also, yes, using the threat of unlawful violence to try and force political change is pretty much the central definition of "terrorism". So all you're really doing here is coming out in favor of domestic terrorism as a practice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oof. Took a peek at the numbers before heading to bed. My condolences to any of the cool peeps here from Florida. Also, fuck Florida.
    Out of curiosity, did Illinois or Massah fuck it, you know where this is going.

Let's add a few things to the Trump Shitshow. I don't know if they were covered, sorry if I missed it.

1) Rep. Ralph Norman has COVID. If that name sounds familiar, it should. Rep. Norman was fined $500 for not wearing a mask to the House and is suing Pelosi for it.

2) Trump ally Braynard is organizing a Justice for J6 rally. In an interview, he claimed he's doing this because of, you guessed it, unverified vague accounts that the murderous insurrectionists are being mistreated.

The rally will be held at the Capitol.

2) No, really. The Capitol.

3) As a reminder, Trump took more trips in one year than Obama did all eight. He drove up taxpayer costs for travel and Secret Service protection.

On his way out of town, he unilaterally gave his family and three of his friends (Munchin, for example) six extra months of SS protection. This cost taxpayers over a million dollars.

In fact, Trump was such a drain on the Secret Service that...okay, trying to kill some of them with COVID is still the worst. But he also stressed their budget to the point of a $60 million loan. A new book details how morale at the SS has never been this low, except for the two agents allegedly fucking Trump's daughters (in-law).

4) The Scottish government might be moving on Trump. It might have something to do with all the cash payments he made on Scottish golf courses that never once made a profit. At a time when Trump couldn't get a loan from anyone except Russian money launderer Deutsche Bank. In fact, the term "McMafia" seems to be coming up, and something called an "Unexplained Wealth Order" which is apparently Scottish for "show us your taxes".

Near as I can tell, Trump has paid Scotland $0 in taxes and gotten $800,000 in tax benefits.

5) Yet another anti-vaxxer died within days of saying "this is nothing". If you think me linking the name Leslie Lawrenson is being disrespectful to someone who died, you're correct. He risked his family trying to downplay/ignore a known fatal illness. He deserves my disrespect and I give it intentionally. For what it's worth, his wife is actually saying "this is real, get the vaccine".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Like I said, if these yeeyee fucks want to get violent, I'm fully fine with any and all law enforcement meeting them with any and all relevant force. And they wont have their orange meal ticket to hold back the hammer of justice coming down on them or lauding them as "patriots" on social media.

I'm more or less officially in the "if they want to fuck around, let them find out" mentality with these guys by now, and I can't wait until the people involved in the January 6th insurrection start getting hauled off to jail for good, hopefully with ever-incrementally larger sentences.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    If you haven't seen the interview yet, they interview crackhead pillow guy and he lets the CNN guy look at his "evidence".

[video=youtube;d6jL3Z3QJrg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6jL3Z3QJrg&ab_channel=CNN[/vieo]
    I can only hope Dominion ends up taking his company and whoever he paid these millions to is laughing at him right now.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

you know, there have been a lot of posts recently pretty open to the idea of just massacring civilians in droves if they warrant it. Like, not too long ago, I asked if it would be alright if the military just killed waves of violent Trump rioters if they attacked in protest of his arrest. People said that's fine because they are "terrorists" now. So in the same sense here, would they be terrorists for inciting violence in protest of a lockdown?

It'd make America look bad above all else.
    What civilians? Rampaging insurrectionists, aka terrorists aren't civilians. They are enemy combatants, and should be treated as such.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

People in western NY wanted to secede, too.

Honestly, if Florida wanted to secede, I say let them. Fuck that state. Rising ocean water can't come soon enough to purge that land.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.