10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BronzeCondor View Post
    You're right that there's some hypocrisy that needs to be addressed. We may see it addressed as the old guard gets pushed out of the Republican party in favor of a more-inclusive America-first demographic.
    "America First" is literally a pro-Nazi slogan.

You're literally hoping that the old Republicans get pushed out in favor of outright Nazis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First_Committee

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we able to report moderators for name calling and antagonistic behavior?
    Tell it to the wind.
    /s

Are we able to report moderators for name calling and antagonistic behavior?
    "you peg" isn't calling you a "peg", which I'm not sure what that even means. It means "you mentioned/specified", as in, "We've pegged the capacity at around 10 people."

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "you peg" isn't calling you a "peg", which I'm not sure what that even means. It means "you mentioned/specified", as in, "We've pegged the capacity at around 10 people."
    Thank you for clarifying, what happened during that era was a very real thing. The same thing is happening to the Republican Party with the America First movement (or as one above calls it "The Nazi Movement"), lol.

the America First movement (or as one above calls it "The Nazi Movement"), lol.

You don't often see Biden hats on the same rack as hats bearing the logo of the Nazi's or the SS.

And I mean, these Trump supporters did decide to illegally march on a college campus with fuckin tiki torches chanting "Jews will not replace us."

And as a gentle reminder, the Northern Virginia Battle Flag and Nazi flag are often paired together at these types of events. And the former was proudly brought into the Capitol building during the riots.

And remember that time Greene and Gaetz wanted an "America First Caucus" to promote "Anglo-Saxon political traditions" that even other Republicans were uncomfortable with? - https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/17/polit...cus/index.html

Here's a flashback, remember when open and avowed Nazi's cheered Trump on and shouted "Heil Trump!" from a podium?

Hey man, they might not all be jackbooted thugs wearing Nazi armbands. They may not all believe in the core tenants of the Nazi ideology and want mass genocide. But when you've got enough data points, something stops being an isolated incident and starts becoming a trend.

You don't often see Biden hats on the same rack as hats bearing the logo of the Nazi's or the SS.

And I mean, these Trump supporters did decide to illegally march on a college campus with fuckin tiki torches chanting "Jews will not replace us."

And as a gentle reminder, the Northern Virginia Battle Flag and Nazi flag are often paired together at these types of events. And the former was proudly brought into the Capitol building during the riots.

And remember that time Greene and Gaetz wanted an "America First Caucus" to promote "Anglo-Saxon political traditions" that even other Republicans were uncomfortable with? - https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/17/polit...cus/index.html

Here's a flashback, remember when open and avowed Nazi's cheered Trump on and shouted "Heil Trump!" from a podium?

Hey man, they might not all be jackbooted thugs wearing Nazi armbands. They may not all believe in the core tenants of the Nazi ideology and want mass genocide. But when you've got enough data points, something stops being an isolated incident and starts becoming a trend.
    Oh stop, playing into that petty garbage is the same as Conservatives assuming X Y & Z about Liberals/Democrats because of some arbitrary demographic (e.g. All BLM protestors are terrorists and rioters).

The core of the America First movement has its roots in the displacement of the Middle Class because of off-shored Middle Class jobs. It was identified prior to 9/11 in various think tank publications without identifying a suitable remedy on the horizon. The continued push for Globalism, despite its benefits, has caused discourse and dissatisfaction within the American people aimed the US political establishment. Trump was a symptom of that problem, one that's not going to go away. And the continued marginalization and hyper-partisan divides today are further exacerbating that issue.

These are honest Americans who want their voices heard, not Neo-Nazis that the media likes to focus on for political points. And seemingly now we find ourselves in the midst of the Democrats discovering that they have become the Corporate America & Corrupt Government that they passionately fought against more than a decade ago. As is natural for such political cycles, by the way. You live long enough to see yourself become the enemy and power corrupts, so the story goes.

probably because the core issue which is the rot brought about by the marriage of capital and government has been the standard operating practice of this country since the civil war.

10+ Year Old Account

And historically, the ties of the America First movement and Nazism were crystal fucking clear.

If you won't believe me, maybe you'll believe Dr. Seuss;

And seemingly now we find ourselves in the midst of the Democrats discovering that they have become the Corporate America & Corrupt Government that they passionately fought against more than a decade ago.
    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...trump-reagan-/

2 indictments for members of Democratic administrations compared to over 140 for members of Republican administrations over the past half-century.

I don't have it in me to respond to the rest of your post for now, but needless to say you're just repeating slogans that sound good without appearing to actually understand the context for them.

10+ Year Old Account

2 indictments for members of Democratic administrations compared to over 140 for members of Republican administrations over the past half-century.

I don't have it in me to respond to the rest of your post for now, but needless to say you're just repeating slogans that sound good without appearing to actually understand the context for them.
    That just proves the deep state is all democrats! /s
    Last edited by Santti; 2021-08-10 at 05:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh stop, playing into that petty garbage is the same as Conservatives assuming X Y & Z about Liberals/Democrats because of some arbitrary demographic (e.g. All BLM protestors are terrorists and rioters).

The core of the America First movement has its roots in the displacement of the Middle Class because of off-shored Middle Class jobs. It was identified prior to 9/11 in various think tank publications without identifying a suitable remedy on the horizon. The continued push for Globalism, despite its benefits, has caused discourse and dissatisfaction within the American people aimed the US political establishment. Trump was a symptom of that problem, one that's not going to go away. And the continued marginalization and hyper-partisan divides today are further exacerbating that issue.

These are honest Americans who want their voices heard, not Neo-Nazis that the media likes to focus on for political points. And seemingly now we find ourselves in the midst of the Democrats discovering that they have become the Corporate America & Corrupt Government that they passionately fought against more than a decade ago. As is natural for such political cycles, by the way. You live long enough to see yourself become the enemy and power corrupts, so the story goes.
    1> The America First movement dates back to the 1930s. If you don't want to catch flak for re-using old pro-Nazi slogans, maybe don't re-use old pro-Nazi slogans. I'm not making up these '30s and '40s-era Seuss political cartoons, and the three I posted (not the only ones, either) clearly list "America First" as a movement.

2> Fear of the declining middle class and outsourcing jobs and such were literally points on the Nazi 25-points program. "We're not like Nazis, we're just worried about the same things as Nazis were" is not the strong counter you think it is.
    Last edited by Endus; 2021-08-10 at 05:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    And historically, the ties of the America First movement and Nazism were crystal fucking clear.

Last one is my favorite. "Appeasement junction".
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

The fact that there are no prosecutions should be a red flag. Our country has a clear history of political corruption going all the way back to the beginning. To think in this day and age of obscene amounts of lobbyist dollars floating around and quid pro quo, you can't possibly believe what happens in Washington DC is all legitimate? You keep painting my posts in some R vs D, Conservative vs Liberal light, but you need to step outside the box for a moment.

My understanding of the last 10-50 years of American history is well grounded, despite the Maricopa County thread SNAFU. I was right there with Liberals and Democrats fighting against Republican overreach and what-not during the Bush years, I opposed China's entry into WTO because of Tiananmen, but there has been a dramatic shift in this country, and people need to be well aware of it. This isn't confined to Democrats or Republicans, because both are the problem as a seemingly overarching uni-party that Democrats just happen to be the leader of because of Corporate America's support.

And to go a step further, it should be concerning that China was hoping to find solace with the Democrats with Biden coming into office. Especially given their dramatic rise to power over the last 20 years and stated intent of replacing the US as lead hegemon.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/lIM0aa3l.jpg[IMG] [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/yetFcxOm.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/z9FLuCSm.jpg[IMG]
    America did have a little known relationship (relative to today's understanding) with Nazi Germany during their post-WW1 reconstruction. It took powerful anti-trust legislation to shatter Corporate America's interest in Nazi Germany.

https://libcom.org/library/allied-mu...ny-world-war-2

1> The America First movement dates back to the 1930s. If you don't want to catch flak for re-using old pro-Nazi slogans, maybe don't re-use old pro-Nazi slogans. I'm not making up these '30s and '40s-era Seuss political cartoons, and the three I posted (not the only ones, either) clearly list "America First" as a movement.

2> Fear of the declining middle class and outsourcing jobs and such were literally points on the Nazi 25-points program. "We're not like Nazis, we're just worried about the same things as Nazis were" is not the strong counter you think it is.
    Are you trying to say that the decline of the middle class and outsourcing of jobs isn't something that would cause strife in a population, independent of political ideology? It's not something unique to Nazi Germany, or America, or any nation.
    Last edited by BronzeCondor; 2021-08-10 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Wasn't 100% sure where to put this, but looks like the "cyber symposium" is under way.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1425140025700847620
    Lindell is 100% a grifter, it's similar to the post-election Rudy-esque sideshow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you trying to say that the decline of the middle class and outsourcing of jobs isn't something that would cause strife in a population, independent of political ideology? It's not something unique to Nazi Germany, or America, or any nation.
    No.

You tried to protest that the America First movement wasn't Nazi-adjacent, because they were concerned about those things.

The problem is that so were the Nazis. There is no meaningful distinction to be had, there. It's a pro-Nazi slogan, used to support a modern re-emergence of fascism and hatemongering. It isn't "just good people worried about jobs and stuff".

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that there are no prosecutions should be a red flag.
    You're fucking joking, right?

You sound like QAnon, now.

"The fact that there's no evidence just proves that it's a coverup!"

Or, you know, Occam's razor...

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

The fact that there are no prosecutions should be a red flag.
    It would be, if there weren't prosecutions. Which there were -

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/repub...b0df0de8b064e5

91 officials under Republican presidents have been convicted of crimes. Compared to 1 under Democrats. The only red flags are that Republicans keep thinking that Democrats are the corrupt ones despite decades of history indicating otherwise.

To think in this day and age of obscene amounts of lobbyist dollars floating around and quid pro quo, you can't possibly believe what happens in Washington DC is all legitimate?
    Sounds like Republicans should start supporting campaign finance reform to diminish the corrupting influence of money in politics, rather than...you know...what they've been doing which is to fight back against Democratic attempts to do so while actively defend the existing structure that they benefit from.

You keep painting my posts in some R vs D, Conservative vs Liberal light, but you need to step outside the box for a moment.
    I would if you'd stop repeating bog-standard Fox News/Republican talking points.

This isn't confined to Democrats or Republicans, because both are the problem as a seemingly overarching uni-party that Democrats just happen to be the leader of because of Corporate America's support.
    https://twitter.com/WendyRogersAZ/st...51565506699268

The corporate communist globalist satanic Uniparty is the faction our founders warned us about.
    Weird seeing uniparty pop back up again so soon. You're not doing yourself any favors in trying to claim you're not repeating Republican talking points, because this is a fairly meaningless one, especially within the context of Democrats attempts at campaign finance reform to limit the influence of corporate America. Which has been consistently rebuffed by Republicans who agree with the SCOTUS that "money = speech", which any reasonable person will say is absolutely ludicrous.

And to go a step further, it should be concerning that China was hoping to find solace with the Democrats with Biden coming into office.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/20/w...ina-biden.html

Yeah, seems like they just...don't love Biden at all? Weird. Where'd you even get that from?

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    You're fucking joking, right?

You sound like QAnon, now.

"The fact that there's no evidence just proves that it's a coverup!"

Or, you know, Occam's razor...
    It's not Occam's Razor. Do you think humanity has finally shed itself of the weaknesses in the human condition and found itself above power & corruption? These shortcomings have been around for thousands of years, and you want to discount history and act like we've finally gotten above that?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not Occam's Razor. Do you think humanity has finally shed itself of the weaknesses in the human condition and found itself above power & corruption? These shortcomings have been around for thousands of years, and you want to discount history and act like we've finally gotten above that?
    Just getting more and more abstract in the face of being wrong. Isn't it about time for a "Lol" or a "tell us what you really think"?
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Wasn't 100% sure where to put this, but looks like the "cyber symposium" is under way.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1425140025700847620
    Guy on the side seems like he's trying to take the mic away from a drunk guy on stage but he's too scared.

So did this just end up being, "Listen to a rich dude prattle on like he's on his Tumblr blog"? Because based off that clip it sure seems like it.