Quote Originally Posted by BronzeCondor View Post
    This is a topic that will provide for some good introspection when 2024 rolls around, if the fear train lasts that long.
    Oh, you mean like when they got absolutely trounced in 2012 and their internal analysis said they needed to shift their messaging to appeal more to women and minorities, and they said "nah, fuck that"?

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the things I believe will manifest out of the America First movement (as soon as they get their heads out of their ass with QTard Fiction), is increased political participation from a demographic that has lost its voice and has been rather apathetic towards politics. And hopefully in a manner that's more constructive than wearing a red hat & storming the Capitol.
    The America First movement is a movement fundamentally and historically rooted in fascism. It first emerged as an anti-intervenionist movement in the '30s pushing to keep the USA out of the war in Europe, because they supported Hitler and Nazism.

Anyone pushing the slogan today is loudly proclaiming they're at least okay with fascism and Nazis, if not one themselves. You may as well be chanting "Blood and Soil".

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Oh, you mean like when they got absolutely trounced in 2012 and their internal analysis said they needed to shift their messaging to appeal more to women and minorities, and they said "nah, fuck that"?
    LOL I like your characterization - well there's a new Sheriff in town, that may not be the same course of action this time around, or it's going to get much uglier. Who knows though, what's going on inside the Republican Party right now is an absolute shit show.

LOL I like your characterization - well there's a new Sheriff in town, that may not be the same course of action this time around, or it's going to get much uglier. Who knows though, what's going on inside the Republican Party right now is an absolute shit show.
    And by "a new sheriff," you mean the famously racist and misogynistic Donald Trump? The living embodiment of their dismissal of the 2012 analysis?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    The "fear train" after over 600,000 deaths in the US alone... .
    I suspect that may be over a million by the 2024 election year. Most will be gop voters or children of same. Cynical to say but... I believe that we may finally see that blue wave. And it'll be all the gop's fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I suspect that may be over a million by the 2024 election year. Most will be gop voters or children of same. Cynical to say but... I believe that we may finally see that blue wave. And it'll be all the gop's fault.
    I mean, it's almost certainly fairly close to a million already, considering the under-reported counts.

IMHE estimated 912k deaths back in May when the reported total was only 578k.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

So guy's, who's Alt/Burner Account do you think this guy is?

His style reminds me a lot of Shalcker, and not aggressive enough to be TexasRules/DocSavageFan (Two names for potentially the same guy there, so did a slash instead of separating it).

Who do you guys think the Albatross in the room is?
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    , I'm personally looking forward to voting for him
    Glad to see you stopped pretending to be a moderate or independent. No one was believing it anyway.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    And by "a new sheriff," you mean the famously racist and misogynistic Donald Trump? The living embodiment of their dismissal of the 2012 analysis?
    That may be "I'm offended!" culture's description of our 45th President, but yes, he's the new Sheriff and an agent of chaos within the Republican Party. With his tactless, boisterous claims, he is fueling a resurgence of purpose for Conservatism within the Republican Party as a means of subduing the Leftist hordes that have claimed dominion over America's institutions.

I hope I made that colorful enough to match the tone of the posters here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Glad to see you stopped pretending to be a moderate or independent. No one was believing it anyway.
    Traditionally, I've been a moderate, but I felt forced to take a side that was 2nd choice in 2016 amid Bernie's failure to materialize any seriousness about running on an anti-Establishment platform. Our country is heading down a dangerous path, with Corporate America weaponizing the Left to help keep Anti-China & Anti-Globalism ambitions that Conservatives have at bay. This may not pay off in the end if the Left turns on Corporate America for being in bed with an Authoritarian Superpower hellbent on destroying America in favor of what it sees as a Divine Right to rule the world.
    Last edited by BronzeCondor; 2021-08-16 at 11:24 PM.

That may be "I'm offended!" culture's description of our 45th President, but yes, he's the new Sheriff and an agent of chaos within the Republican Party. With his tactless, boisterous claims, he is fueling a resurgence of purpose for Conservatism within the Republican Party as a means of subduing the Leftist hordes that have claimed dominion over America's institutions.

I hope I made that colorful enough to match the tone of the posters here.
    So...basically just unfounded conspiracy theories ripped from Info Wars. Ace.

"The GOP quietly removed a webpage hailing Trump's peace deal with the Taliban as the militant group seized power in Afghanistan"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=uxbndlbing
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Weren’t you just saying they need to move away from his shit? Now he’s the next Hitler. Make up your mind.
    I tried to be comical with it, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    . Our country is heading down a dangerous path, with Corporate America weaponizing the Left to help keep Anti-China & Anti-Globalism ambitions that Conservatives have at bay. This may not pay off in the end if the Left turns on Corporate America for being in bed with an Authoritarian Superpower hellbent on destroying America in favor of what it sees as a Divine Right to rule the world.
    yikes. Are you sure you weren't in DC on jan 6th?

You sure went from moderate to extremist very quickly.
    Forum badass alert:
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    yikes. Are you sure you weren't in DC on jan 6th?

You sure went from moderate to extremist very quickly.
    It's drawing from the playbook of extremist groups who traded in shaved heads and jackboots for dapper suits and modern hairstyles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    "The GOP quietly removed a webpage hailing Trump's peace deal with the Taliban as the militant group seized power in Afghanistan"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=uxbndlbing
    its ok, the internet NEVER forgets
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    If you say so. Reading your other posts it’s hard to see where you’re joking.
    With how serious this forum takes itself, it's no surprise that humor flies under the radar.

Our country is heading down a dangerous path, with Corporate America weaponizing the Left to help keep Anti-China & Anti-Globalism ambitions that Conservatives have at bay. This may not pay off in the end if the Left turns on Corporate America for being in bed with an Authoritarian Superpower hellbent on destroying America in favor of what it sees as a Divine Right to rule the world.
    Yet even more biased fabrications with no support in truth.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/...-trump-support

The South Carolina Republican senator Lindsey Graham called Joe Biden after his victory over Donald Trump to tell the president he only joined attacks on his son, Hunter Biden, as a “bare minimum” to satisfy Trump supporters.
    Huh, glad to know that Lindsey Graham still hasn't found a spine and that he too is terrified of the Trump base that the GOP created over decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    So guy's, who's Alt/Burner Account do you think this guy is?

His style reminds me a lot of Shalcker, and not aggressive enough to be TexasRules/DocSavageFan (Two names for potentially the same guy there, so did a slash instead of separating it).

Who do you guys think the Albatross in the room is?
    Call me crazy, but I think YUPPIE. I think YUPPIE puts on an act pretending to be naive in order to rationalize terrible viewpoints, but the act is so precise and intentional that it seems custom built to elicit a response. There are also little give-a-ways. Like, do you know how sometimes you're listening to a voice actor and you're certain you've heard them before but can't quite figure out from where? Then they say a line that's so familiar you're immediately like "OH, THAT'S FRY FROM FUTURAMA." I'm getting the same vibe here with some of the crap spewed. Not to mention he appeared RIGHT after YUPPIE got banned.

That said, there's nothing saying that he can't also be TexasRules/DocSavageFan. Hell, for all we know it's me putting on a show. Maybe my goal is to put forth such awful viewpoints that by comparison it legitimizes my own actual viewpoints.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried to be comical with it, lol.
    All of your posts are equally comical.
    /s