Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    When the government openly pressures a company to censor someone, and that company complies, reasonable people would disagree with you.
    Little-known fact: Trump's administration was still in power when he was banned.

I somehow doubt his government pressured social media companies to ban him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The only caveat is that Facebook doesn’t have indefinite or permanent bans currently and they need to write a rule for that.
    That's Trump, always making new things happen. Remember that time he incited a murderous insurrection?

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Little-known fact: Trump's administration was still in power when he was banned.

I somehow doubt his government pressured social media companies to ban him.
    45-D chess.

God I wrote that with a hard /s and I still feel skeevy.

Cheney writes an OP ED for WaPo basically announcing she's not going anywhere.

More than 60 state and federal courts, including multiple Trump-appointed judges, have rejected the former president’s arguments, and refused to overturn election results.

That is the rule of law.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Was this intended
    Just wanted to point out he was feeding the pigeons and remind him not to.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Cheney writes an OP ED for WaPo basically announcing she's not going anywhere.
    Sick burn from someone I’m not a fan of. Don’t tell her dad, I hear even his friends get shot from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Again for me, I don;lt care who is saying what or how insignificant the forum they are using is, I don't like this dangerous and stupid bullshit going unchallenged. I have no illusions that people like Zeth will ever change, but I believe there's people reading who need to know that shit just isn't true.

Then you are contributing to the problem by giving them air and feeding them so that they continue to spew the trash.

If you want to stop contributing, then stop feeding them and giving them a platform to keep responding to. Let their trash roll off ignored and let them go.

Otherwise, you are trolling the users of this form just as they are. You are purposefully turning what would be an ignored comment into pages of pigeon shit.

So please, stop helping them troll this forum by feeding them.

Edit: Let me elaborate a little more please so you understand what I am meaning.

If someone comes here and shits on the page, everyone here with the IQ of stale bread knows what they are doing within a short time of them being here. After that point, no one will listen to them anyways, most of the people on this subforum aren’t newbies at this point.

By feeding them, you aren’t countering a damn thing, you aren’t helping a damn thing, all you are doing is allowing to go from spewing one lie that is ignored into spewing pages of lies that obfuscates the page making real data harder to find.

You didn’t help, if they post an extra 20 pages of shit because you kept feeding them, that shit is just as much your fault at that point. You are personally trolling the page and making it harder to read and derailing it.

So, stop feeding them and stop trolling and derailing the thread by feeding them. This isn’t some personal attack or insult, it is quite literally what you are doing with your actions.
    Last edited by Fugus; 2021-05-06 at 04:01 AM.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    When the government openly pressures a company to censor someone, and that company complies, reasonable people would disagree with you.
    You'll have to prove that the government did that, until you do I'll assume you're lying.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Sick burn from someone I’m not a fan of. Don’t tell her dad, I hear even his friends get shot from time to time.
    When Dick Cheney's daughter is the voice of reason then you really are living in bizarre times.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You'll have to prove that the government did that, until you do I'll assume you're lying.
    Please don’t feed the pigeons...

- - - Updated - - -

Put in a feature request I think many of us could agree with.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post53168488

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Please don’t feed the pigeons...

- - - Updated - - -

I mean i get what you're trying to achieve, but by now your backseat moderation posts are even more annoying than bad faith posters...

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post

Already did that, it's why we have spoiler option on the forum.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    My high school best 800M was 2:01, the Rio 2016 qualifying standards was 2:01:50. I was quite lazy with my training and I am sure I could have gone sub 2.
    USA automatic qualifying is 2:02.50
    And that's automatic qualifying, the USA time trials are MUCH slower.
    Bla bla....your literally thinking that this change is just a wardrobe change and not something a bit more intensive.
    So no, you would not qualify to the Olympics just because you joined the girls team.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, of course... the GOP despises the First Amendment rights of business owners to associate with whom they want.

I just call it fascism.
    Unless of course the said business owners are being bigoted against minorities. Then they cheer in support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    In typical Trumpster fashion, he dropped that turd of a lie, then ran away.
    Are you saying that the honorable, stand up guy that is Zeth Hawkins, lied and just up a disappeared from the convo? Surely you jest. Not him.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Are you saying that the honorable, stand up guy that is Zeth Hawkins, lied and just up a disappeared from the convo? Surely you jest. Not him.
    It would appear we're not going to be able to get him to back up his bullshit claims, what a pity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    When Dick Cheney's daughter is the voice of reason then you really are living in bizarre times.
    Hey lets not judge children for the sins of their parents.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/eddi...ry?id=77462164

HEY! Remember that war criminal Trump pardoned?

Cool, so not just him, but his entire platoon are war criminals? And they wanted to do medical experimentation on him? Doesn't that like, violate multiple international treaties and US law?
    Well, that makes the navy SEALS not look like abhorrent sadistic lunatics at all, nope, no. Something the US citizens can really be proud of.

jfc

That's like a serial killer talking about the stuff he did without any remorse or so because in his mind it's totally fine and reasonable to torture people to death.
    Last edited by Mayhem; 2021-05-09 at 01:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    I mean i get what you're trying to achieve, but by now your backseat moderation posts are even more annoying than bad faith posters...
    Actually the 10 pages+ of derailed thread that is near unreadable if you are looking for substance related to the thread should be fair more annoying than me calling out people and remind them to stop helping trolls to shit on the thread.

Rudy is desperate to have someone fund his legal fees. Some highlights:

Allies of Rudy Giuliani continue to call on former President Donald Trump and Republicans to pay for his efforts around the election and, in turn, subsidize the mounting legal bills facing the former New York City mayor.

Trump was recently informed directly by Giuliani associates of the increasing debts incurred by his onetime personal lawyer, one source told CNN. Giuliani's attorney, Robert Costello, also raised the issue in recent days with lawyers for Trump. Asked if the former President's legal team was responsive, Costello replied, "No comment."
    I’m sure Trump is just waiting for the ink to dry before sending a check.

One of the most vocal is Giuliani's son Andrew, who worked in the Trump White House and told CNN,"The nut may crack in the next 36 hours." He called on Trump to "take the lead on this one," adding: "He can be the hero."

"Once President Trump actually understands that his lead counsel was not indemnified, he's going to resolve this very quickly," Andrew Giuliani said on Wednesday.
    And I’m sure Trump couldn’t spell indemnify if you gave him an hour of study time. Rudy’s kid is dumb if he thinks Trump cares about paying his debts.

Andrew Giuliani said his father was reimbursed for travel-related expenses incurred after the 2020 election, when he visited Arizona and other states to argue election fraud lawsuits in court. He said his father has not, however, been paid for legal services.

"The legal costs with him fighting to retain his law license in New York and fighting the Southern District (of New York) on what I think are bogus charges, that should be indemnified," he said.
    Good luck with that.

Former NYPD commissioner Bernard Kerik has posted on social media calling out the money raised by Republicans for legal fights in the wake of the election.

Kerik told CNN that his longtime friend and colleague "worked for the campaign and the RNC and he should be compensated instead of being ignored."

"As a result of the mayor's service to the President and to the country, he has been inundated with frivolous lawsuit and a criminal investigation," said Kerik. "He has to respond to that and in doing so that is going to take a few million dollars at a minimum."
    Kerik said Giuliani has never asked him to publicly lobby for compensation, but he said he confronted Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel months ago about compensating Giuliani, but the former New York mayor still has not been paid.
    "My problem is not with the President," he said. "My problem is with the campaign, the people who ran the campaign and the people who run the RNC."

In response to Kerik's comments, an RNC spokesperson told CNN, "Rudy Giuliani has never worked for the RNC and he has never acted at our direction."

Kerik, who said he speaks with Giuliani every day, said the former mayor is "doing OK" but is frustrated by incoming lawsuits and the ongoing criminal investigation as "responding to those costs money."
    Why the RNC would pay Trump’s personal lawyer is beyond me, but the desperation is palpable...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/05/polit...sts/index.html