Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    He's 75, she's 51. Why divorce him when she can just wait it out?
    If she waits that long she won't get two coins to rub together. Once the banks and other authorities are done with him, Trump isn't going to have much left.

https://www.businessinsider.com/matt...ectors-2021-10

Know what's totally normal? Elected lawmakers joking about blowing up metal detectors in the Capitol building.

It's the usual crowd - Gaetz and Boebert, so feel free to not click if you don't want to contribute.

That this is ever remotely normal/normalized is fucked up.

Now now, her reaction wasn't because she got a whiff of his body odor, or the fact that she not-so-secretly hates him. It was that she spotted a pro biden T-shirt in that moment and couldn't help but show her disgust.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcube View Post
    why is this in a thread about trump?

And so on and so on and so on...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post

And so on and so on and so on...
    I do wish the Trump supporters that skulk around here (and they DO skulk around here; they're all over the gun thread and you see whatshisface pop in to other threads every once in a while, unprompted, pitching in some trite response to someone he thinks is a "gotcha" only to have his comment slammed into the dirt before going radio silent for another two weeks) weren't so chicken shit... I'd love to hear their response to this.

But I'm sure they'll just plug their ears and murmur to themselves about how crooked Hillary's emails would've started a war in Syria or whatever the hell their reasoning for supporting trump was.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds on Friday signed into law a bill that allows Iowa workers to seek medical and religious exemptions from COVID-19 vaccine mandates and guarantees that those who are fired for refusing a vaccine will qualify for unemployment benefit
    "Oh no! All these jobs are open because nobody wants to work! Everyone wants to stay at home and collect welfare instead of working! Get back to work, you ingrates!"
    "We've decided our company needs a vaccine mandate to protect the lives of ourselves and our customers--"
    "FUCK YOU I'D RATHER QUIT!"
    "Um...okay..."
    "AND GIVE ME WELFARE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcube View Post
    the people...
    Oh you're adorable.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I do wish the Trump supporters that skulk around here
    I mean, you could ask @TheramoreIsTheBomb who started that thread about Fauci killing puppies 5 days ago? That implies he's both recent, and also, looking to debate political discussion in a genuine fashion. Okay not in that thread, he posted some unverified information about Fauci being in charge of a lab in Tunisia somehow and how he should resign because of a grant, when he never once called for Trump's resignation for a single thing Trump funded, also he quoted that it was in 2018 and 2019 and wasn't Trump Fauci's boss during that time?

But I'm sure he'll post in a genuine, honest fashion about this topic. I mean, heh, it's not like he'd refuse to engage in direct, objective fact-based discussion and by refusing to do so publicly admit he's a troll, right?

Meh. She's as much a piece of shit as Trump is. It doesn't make me feel bad at all that she's forced to put on a "brave" face in public but is probably internally screaming.
    Feel bad for her? Yeah, about as much as...how did she put it again...ah "I really don't care, do u?"

She's a damn snake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Feel bad for her? Yeah, about as much as...how did she put it again...ah "I really don't care, do u?"

She's a damn snake.
    With that said I will root for her if/when she tries divorcing him when/if all the shit starts hitting the fan. Take half/most of whatever money he has left.

https://www.rawstory.com/lindsey-gra...pitol-rioters/

OMFG, finally something that Lady G Lindsey Graham said that I agree with, but it didn't happen. He literally wanted the Capitol Police to start shooting more people on January 6th, and they fucking should have, especially after the peaceful protest that was the BLM protests that Trump cleared out Lafayette Square/BLM Square for a fucking photo op with a fucking upside down bible.

According to the Post's sources, Graham was so angry at being forced to flee the Senate while confirming the results of the 2020 election, he told Capitol police to start shooting MAGA rioters.

"What are you doing?" he yelled at the Senate sergeant-at-arms, according to the Post. "Take back the Senate! You've got guns. Use them."

This message apparently didn't sink in, so Graham reportedly repeated it: "We give you guns for a reason -- use them."

Additionally, the Post reports that Graham begged first daughter Ivanka Trump to get her father to tell the rioters to leave the building.

"You need to get these people out of here," he told Ivanka. "This thing is going south. This is not good. You're going to have to tell these people to stand down. Stand down

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    https://www.rawstory.com/lindsey-gra...pitol-rioters/

OMFG, finally something that Lady G Lindsey Graham said that I agree with, but it didn't happen. He literally wanted the Capitol Police to start shooting more people on January 6th, and they fucking should have, especially after the peaceful protest that was the BLM protests that Trump cleared out Lafayette Square/BLM Square for a fucking photo op with a fucking upside down bible.
    He believes Trump was responsible for them and yet when it came to holding him responsible suddenly he had no connection. Weird.

Well, while this doesn't involve Trump directly, it does involve the fact he yells "Rigged Election" and "Election Fraud" constantly.

Here is the time you would call for an audit. A Compton Councilman won a contest by 1 vote(855 - 854) is accused of committing voter fraud by having 5 other people claim to live at the his address. They do not or so the suit claims.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...edgdhp&pc=U531

See Trumpsters, this is where voter fraud is a thing that can actually make a difference. Not when the vote difference is 50k, 100k or more as voter fraud(if it happens) doesn't happen in any huge numbers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    He believes Trump was responsible for them and yet when it came to holding him responsible suddenly he had no connection. Weird.
    Well, like most Republicans, it shows they have as much backbone as an amoeba.

10+ Year Old Account
    That cost them at least one subscription. My wife cancelled after they decided to give that fucker another platform for his traitorous ramblings.
    UPDATE: WaPo has no such desire.

So WaPo has this full investigative series going about the murderous insurrection, involving -- as a major, trustworthy media organization would do -- interviewing hundreds of people, reviewing thousands of legal documents, and otherwise obtaining evidence.

Trump wanted WaPo to publish his response, which was filled with deflections and outright lies.

So WaPo said "We don't publish falsehoods" and refused. In their...

..also Trump apparently said the election was rigged again. So, there's that.

The WSJ has taken another approach.

The progressive parsons of the press are aflutter that we published a letter to the editor Thursday from former President Trump, objecting to our editorial pointing out that he lost Pennsylvania last year by 80,555 votes. We trust our readers to make up their own minds about his statement. And we think it’s news when an ex-President who may run in 2024 wrote what he did, even if (or perhaps especially if) his claims are bananas.
    Just to remind everyone two things:
    1) It is up to everyone here to decide if "we published his bullshit, but also told everyone it was bullshit" is a strategy they agree with or not.
    2) It's not "cancel culture" when there's money on the table. Both WSJ and WaPo looked at Trump's bullshit and said "will publishing this bullshit bring in more money than we lose?" They probably asked other questions too, I hope. In the end, the WSJ decided it was worth publishing claims even they knew were bullshit while saying "we are publishing this bullshit". WaPo just noped it off.

It's amazing. I've never seen such a change. And we're not talking about over a very long period of time, I think you know exactly what I'm saying. They had such power. Israel had such power, and rightfully, over Congress. And now it doesn't!
    Trump being based

https://www.kansascity.com/opinion/e...255441246.html

In which Kansans elect a known abuser who has tweeted out threats to the state governor, Republicans seat said abuser despite objections from Democrats demanding some minimum standards for him to sit in the House.

And in which, after a recent incident where he was arrested for domestic violence this weekend, he is still a sitting member of the Kansas House because he has an (R) next to his name.

Just a reminder of what Republicans consider acceptable, or even "good."

The Republican party is the party of abusive highschool edgelord trolls. This manchild needs help, yet the Republican party is all too happy to continue enabling his abusive behavior towards others.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This is the party that fully supported people like Roy Moore. I wish I were more surprised.
    "Yeah, but he's OUR child predator, so it's ok."

Man, it sure is amusing how these big Q supporters who are very concerned about the kids keep getting outed as convicted pedos.

https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/qano...lent-offender/

Almost like we've been telling them that it's all been a lot of projection all this time. It always is.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'm disappointed an outlet with the WSJ's reputation allowed this to happen.
    It's owned by murdoch. He's trying to trade on that reputation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/mee...-will-n1282849

The lies are effective, as now roughly half of all Republicans believe that their votes won't be counted accurately. And a whopping 22% say that Bidens win was legitimate.

Man, the Republican party is doing more to undermine trust in liberal democracy than anything Putin could have ever dreamed of accomplishing from the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/mee...-will-n1282849

The lies are effective, as now roughly half of all Republicans believe that their votes won't be counted accurately. And a whopping 22% say that Bidens win was legitimate.

Man, the Republican party is doing more to undermine trust in liberal democracy than anything Putin could have ever dreamed of accomplishing from the outside.
    Cool, maybe they'll be too demoralized to vote and we'll be able to get some actual work done in future elections, then.