Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Heat doesn't seem to affect it since places it's spreading like wildfire in India and Brazil.
    I know, I was mocking the earlier predictions that covid would "disappear" during the summer because of "the heat". Amongst the million other failed "predictions" from conservatives.

Soon one could watch Jepordy and watch a participant say the following.

"I pick the category: Trumps inner circle, who is not indicted. For 600$ please."
    Last edited by Bakis; 2021-07-22 at 02:34 AM.
    Fox News Media is proud of our 2020 election coverage, which stands in the highest tradition of American journalism, and we will vigorously defend against this baseless lawsuit in court," the media company said in its response.
    Equally outrageously hilarious as sad

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    McConnell is a classic Republican who doesn't fear science nearly as much as his voterbase going, well, retarded and dying of an easily-preventable illness. He must have seen the same blue/red states vaccination records as everyone else.
    UPDATE: It's like NBC reads my posts.

As GOP supporters die of Covid, the party remains split in its vaccination message

The article is exactly what you think it is: the division between classic Republicans who want to hold onto power with voters who are still alive, versus Party of Trump members who will continue spewing nonsense and falsehoods until their terminal coughing wheeze.

Incidentally, this mirrors the split between the classic Republicans who are saying "maybe climate change is real but there's nothing we can do" versus those who say "Chinese hoax, LOOKIT M'COAL TRUCK Y'ALL!"

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Hello, I’m a chef from not only Florida, but The area that put Gaetz in office.

Not only were we open and at capacity this and last year, but we are currently experiencing numbers like we’ve never seen in the Panhandle. And I garuntee these selfish fucking cunts aren’t vaccinated. I drive by a big Trump Won banner on the way to the grocery store, and constantly see people in Magat hats, anti vaccine shirts, and there’s even a truck with a flag showing Trump as Rambo I pass often.

These people don’t care. They are reveling in their ignorance like pigs in shit.
    It's like they are proud of it. Hopefully the number of people that tolerate them will decline - and quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I know, I was mocking the earlier predictions that covid would "disappear" during the summer because of "the heat". Amongst the million other failed "predictions" from conservatives.
    I try not to get into those because they also claim that it's just a little cold some call the entire thing fake news still. It's depressing to think that about a third of the country is bat shit crazy.

To get people off on a good start of their day

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-ma...er&via=desktop

At the height of the controversy surrounding Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) and the revelations that he’s under investigation for sex trafficking, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) bet big on a nationwide joint fundraising tour with her embattled colleague. But new campaign filings show that not only did the gamble not pay off, but that the much-maligned Republicans actually spent four times as much as they raised

Oh noes, that is so bad for them. How stupid does a person have to be to hitch their wagon to an alleged sex trafficker?

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post

I'm sure the MAGAts will open gofundme pages to get them through those trying times.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I'm sure they'll say...."Cancelled!!!! something, something, something, Marxist, something, something, something, America!!!"
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I'm sure they'll say...."Cancelled!!!! something, something, something, Marxist, something, something, something, America!!!"
    Add in a few "Stolen Election!!!" and splash it with "America First!!!" here and there and you have a good ole fashioned GOP rally. Gotta hit all the big keywords like they are a QTE.

Maybe that's why their rally here got cancelled.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by some guy View Post
    Oh noes, that is so bad for them. How stupid does a person have to be to hitch their wagon to an alleged sex trafficker?
    Well, they already hitched their wagon to a serial adulterer and thief. Is this really that different?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    It's like they are proud of it. Hopefully the number of people that tolerate them will decline - and quickly.
    Isn't COVID doing that for us?

Is this worthy of Darwin awards?

It's getting harder and harder for me to feel empathy towards these people. The stakes are higher than a lot of the stuff on it, but it reminds me of the reddit thread WinStupidPrizes.

I wish they'd change, but if they won't and end up affected as a result...the only person at fault there is themselves, it was their choice and their right that they've been shouting belligerently at essential workers this entire time.

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/s...66301784170499

Remember Mike Lindell's COMPLETE PROOF OF FRAUD claims? Well, he's putting them to the test! If any of you cyber-losers can disprove his evidence, you'll totally actually for serious score $5M!

Granted, nobody has still even seen this supposed proof but hey, maybe we'll finally get a look!

Remember Mike Lindell's COMPLETE PROOF OF FRAUD claims? Well, he's putting them to the test! If any of you cyber-losers can disprove his evidence, you'll totally actually for serious score $5M!

Granted, nobody has still even seen this supposed proof but hey, maybe we'll finally get a look!
    *points to Lindell, reality, and slaps a button* "That was easy."

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Or, in other words, Lindell has 5m reasons to hand wave away any counter-evidence.
    Wiping is Fun! ™

If any of you cyber-losers can disprove his evidence, you'll totally actually for serious score $5M!
    The Party of Trump should actually try this more. Remember, every time they've gone looking for something, such as voter fraud, they've never found it. Maricopa's recount is basically dead on arrival, being months behind schedule and breaking multiple laws to conduct it.

The added benefit of Party of Trump members saying "I claim without evidence XXX is true, you must provide evidence to prove me wrong" is that never works in a court of law. It's just shrilling. Everyone involved, including even the Trump supporters here and Lindell himself, know that if he actually had useful evidence he'd have presented it by now. Lindell can take victory laps in his head all he wants yelling I FOUND THE CONSPIRACY, but fittingly for his business, that's what people in padded cells do.

I'm still waiting on my $10K for disproving the Time Cube from about a decade back

As @Benggaul will surely report, Louisiana is spiking and is reaching COVID daily cases near their record. Yes, there's a joke in there about the Mississippi river Delta.

Hospitalizations doubled last week. Louisiana just had their biggest jump in number of hospitalizations since the early days of the pandemic.

Louisiana has an almost 40% vaccination rate.

To put this in perspective, my home state of NY has under 500 people hospitalized. We're also five times larger than LA. While the number of hospitalizations is up from last week, it's by +30% not +100%. And my county, while moderately high with Trump supporters, is (a) still in NYState and (b) pressed up against Canada and the border's closed so nobody comes to visit (sniff). So it's not just "lol Trump voters". It's because the state has intentionally fucked its own citizens to death. We're one of the highest vaccination rates in the country, LA is among the lowest.

Get educated. Get informed. Don't die.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    As @Benggaul will surely report, Louisiana is spiking and is reaching COVID daily cases near their record. Yes, there's a joke in there about the Mississippi river Delta.

Hospitalizations doubled last week. Louisiana just had their biggest jump in number of hospitalizations since the early days of the pandemic.

Louisiana has an almost 40% vaccination rate.

To put this in perspective, my home state of NY has under 500 people hospitalized. We're also five times larger than LA. While the number of hospitalizations is up from last week, it's by +30% not +100%. And my county, while moderately high with Trump supporters, is (a) still in NYState and (b) pressed up against Canada and the border's closed so nobody comes to visit (sniff). So it's not just "lol Trump voters". It's because the state has intentionally fucked its own citizens to death. We're one of the highest vaccination rates in the country, LA is among the lowest.

Get educated. Get informed. Don't die.
    And shocking no one:

Florida, Missouri and Texas now account for 40% of new coronavirus cases in U.S.

The fucking irony is that Texas is going to end up killing off it's RED voters making the chances of it going blue on a key election greater.