Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    that doesn't change the implications at least 75 million people are batshit insane
    It was 74 million, not 75 million. And Fox News is the one apparently suggesting that they're batshit insane.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    They saw 4 years of Trump shitshow and thought "gimme more of that"
    don't they have a right to that opinion though? I mean besides the capital riot nothing in my life was really affected by Trump's reign.

Pandaren Monk
    don't they have a right to that opinion though? I mean besides the capital riot nothing in my life was really affected by Trump's reign.
    So, no one you know passed away from Covid?
    - Lars

The have the right to that opinion, the US is (once again) a free country. But I'm also free to think they are batshit insane for having that opinion.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    So, no one you know passed away from Covid?
    no, I have no friends and only one remaining family. I hate people in general as a whole so I keep to myself for the most part in life.

And also, COVID spreading was an inevitability. Trump did not create COVID, again. That was another nation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    The have the right to that opinion, the US is (once again) a free country. But I'm also free to think they are batshit insane for having that opinion.
    well 74 million being batshit insane says a lot about how divided this country is. That's no small number.

that doesn't change the implications at least 75 million people are batshit insane
    Should it change the implication? Perhaps if people don't like batshit insane, or malicious evil label, they should have a look at what they're getting them for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

They are, next question.

- - - Updated - - -

no, I have no friends and only one remaining family. I hate people in general as a whole so I keep to myself for the most part in life.

And also, COVID spreading was an inevitability. Trump did not create COVID, again. That was another nation.

- - - Updated - - -

well 74 million being batshit insane says a lot about how divided this country is. That's no small number.
    Ok, you literally have to be a fucking bot, if you think that Trump's presidency didn't effect you negatively.

Trump did not create COVID, again.
    Correct. Trump didn't start the fire. All he did was first downplay the fire while it was raging by his complete and utter ignorance and stupidity, then actively hinder the firefighters, and finally, draw attention and resources away from them to himself to bolster his ego and line his pockets. Donald Trump is therefore directly responsible for hundreds, if not thousands of US citizens losing their life or having their health permanently damaged. Would COVID have hit the US with any other president? Yes. Would it have killed people? Yes. Would it have been this bad? No. Trump's negligence and incompetence have resulted in people dying.

Are you happy with your retarded Führer yet?

And also, COVID spreading was an inevitability.
    Laughs in New Zealand.

And even ignoring that, Covid spreading as much as he did was alway inevitable when you're being led by a man that thought it was one person, coming from China and it was totally under control (apologies to @Breccia).
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

no, I have no friends...
    Oh don't worry, we figured as much a long time ago

And also, COVID spreading was an inevitability.
    To some degree? Sure. But Trump basically gave it the perfect breeding ground.

Remember when it was "just 11 people" coming into the country?

Trump did not create COVID, again.
    Nobody "created" it. But, again, Trump certainly helped it spread. And he continues to do so.

That was another nation.
    No nation "created" COVID-19. Unless you have some evidence I've not seen that it was specifically created.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Trump didn't start the fire. All he did was first downplay
    Can you imagine Trump being in charge 2014 when Ebola raised its ugly head in the USA? /shudder

You guys are really kind-hearted to keep that lonely sealion so well-fed.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    You guys are really kind-hearted to keep that lonely sealion so well-fed.
    Gotta feed the local wildlife every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Gotta feed the local wildlife every now and then.
    I've watched enough game warden shows to know that's a bad idea. Too many times people go to feed them thinking they are now being friendly and suddenly they are shocked the wildlife bit them.

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    I've watched enough game warden shows to know that's a bad idea. Too many times people go to feed them thinking they are now being friendly and suddenly they are shocked the wildlife bit them.
    Not a bad analogy for the current Jan 6th investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Can you imagine Trump being in charge 2014 when Ebola raised its ugly head in the USA? /shudder
    I can, allthough I have to say, since Ebola is significantly better researched (and also significantly more dangerous) I think the surrounding ministeries would just worked past him to contain it. Nobody fucks around when it comes to this shit. Still, frightening prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    They'd literally rather die. They can and will say "the President said it in public which is legal, and we chose to believe it".

Yes, I want to see Trump defend the things he's saying in public under oath. But these two are so far gone, they'd literally rather die than make Trump face consequences.
    I agree with you completely - if they could choose, they would certainly do anything possible to prevent Trump having any responsibility. What I'm saying is that both of them are so fucking stupid and tied into their own deliverance -style echo chamber, they may accidentally implicate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    (apologies to @Breccia).
    Oh, no offense taken at all -- Trump supporters should be reminded each and every day how much Trump screwed up. Especially those Trump supporters who are playing the "I'm not a Trump supporter, buuuuuut..." game.