The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    Could we pass a law saying that insurance companies don't have to pay for covid treatment for people who were medically eligible to get a vaccine but haven't? Would that be constitutional? Maybe a tad mean, but what else can we do?
    I think you might be overestimating how much conservatives who are denying the necessity of the vaccine also care about insurance. These are the same people who think free healthcare is the government taking their freedoms and would rather be uninsured than have free healthcare.

I mean, if they think Covid isn’t dangerous, why would they think they’d need insurance coverage for it?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Since Trump has to be in the middle of everything, he threatened to primary every Republican that voted for the $1 trillion dollar infrastructure plan. Not because of any policy but because it will be a win for Biden. And in Trumpism world, that is as bad as it can get. Also, he upgraded Romney to SUPER RINO status.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Since Trump has to be in the middle of everything, he threatened to primary every Republican that voted for the $1 trillion dollar infrastructure plan. Not because of any policy but because it will be a win for Biden. And in Trumpism world, that is as bad as it can get. Also, he upgraded Romney to SUPER RINO status.

Considering the last few candidates he backed lost, I'm not sure that threat holds as much weight as he thinks.

Does he graduate to uber rino next or is it ultra rino?

The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Considering the last few candidates he backed lost, I'm not sure that threat holds as much weight as he thinks.
    Especially with his acts to social media cut off.

He can’t tell the Trump faithful to threaten and coerce people to vote for the trump-ordained candidate, at least not so quickly or easily.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I'll go with Uber Rino. Ultra Rino sounds like a form for a Transformer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    While I realize Eisenhower instated them, wouldn’t the normally “fiscally conservative” solution to interstate highways be privately-owned toll roads designed to nickle and dime users to death, more than any additional gas tax used to cover public road infrastructure would ever cost?
    The GOP was simply not as petty as they have become. And Eisenhower wasn't a party creature anyway - as a general, he had an idea what to do and he had a plan how to do it.

Pure rhino might better tap into his core demographic.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    That breakdown of vaccinations by State doesn't look very good. Even Illinois at 26th is worrisome considering we're preparing to throw open the doors to our schools with mask wearing just a suggestion for vaccinated and unvaccinated alike. A part of me thinks we're going to see one hell of a surge through the school systems at least one more time before this ends...or causes a new strand to mutate and sets us all back yet again.
    CPS will be mandatory for masks, though, not sure about rest of Illinois.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    There are already 10's of thousands dead in Florida to COVID--38,840...that we know of.
    Agreed, but I'm talking about current events. Cases are up nationwide, Florida is just the worst of the bunch. Think of it as "Florida Lives Matter" if you that makes any sense.

Also the vaccination passport ban is being challenged. I'd like to see how that ends.

- - - Updated - - -

And Uber Rino sounds like a Transformer that turns into a passenger car.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Agreed, but I'm talking about current events. Cases are up nationwide, Florida is just the worst of the bunch. Think of it as "Florida Lives Matter" if you that makes any sense.

Also the vaccination passport ban is being challenged. I'd like to see how that ends.

- - - Updated - - -

And Uber Rino sounds like a Transformer that turns into a passenger car.
    I'm thinking more of a German tank used during WW2.

I think Land Raider is the next step up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

I'm thinking more of a German tank used during WW2.
    Panzerino? If that thing snorts fire I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Come at me, Hasbro!

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Panzerino? If that thing snorts fire I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Come at me, Hasbro!
    Well, that is already taken. It is an italian empanada. https://panzerino.com/

Well, that is already taken. It is an italian empanada. https://panzerino.com/
    ...oh...I am equally intrigued and disappointed. Intrapointed?

Somewhat shockingly, there's a Rhino and a Rhinox, but no Ultra Rhino (or any other superlative).
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2021-07-29 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    I think Land Raider is the next step up.
    *Laughs in Spartan Assault Tank*

Sounds like a really big taxicab.

Blue-Eyes White Ultimate RINO?
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Blue-Eyes White Ultimate RINO?
    Was that...intentionally Nazi-esque?