Wow, the "Freeze Peach" crowd sure doesn't seem to like freeze peach. Even by these snowflake standards this is pretty pathetic.

But oh well, retards who only exist to say/do dumb shit to get hate-coverage gonna do what they gonna do. Not like she has anything else to do, she got kicked off committee's so she's got literally all day to come up with dumb shit to get her more attention and continue her story of being victimized by "the left" and mainstream media.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Golf cart into the capitol perhaps?
    Some generals lead their troops into battle on horseback. Some on foot. Some in vehicles, jeeps or tanks.

And some, in golf carts.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Another good laugh.
    Bertramo or whatever calling Truth Social a "competitor" of Twitter is hilarious.

"I think he probably believes in Freeze Peach like we do."

kek, Stone was censored and Musk censors his own employees and tries to censor critics.

"Elon's gonna have a lot of work to do there."

The fuck does Nunes think board members do? Though then again, Nunes, the CEO of a company, not knowing what a board does vs. an executive team is pretty fitting and hilarious.

Another good laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, what else does she really have going on in her job? As far as I know, she still isn't on any committees, and we all know republicans have zero interest in anything actually worthwhile for the country. This is all they actually have.
    QAnon believers are convinced Elon Musk is going to merge Twitter and Truth Social

Now that's funny.

We need a new name, we'll take part of your name and part of ours. We'll take the 'T' out of Truth Social, and the 'witter' out of Twitter, and call the new social network.....Twitter!

But seriously, why would they want to merge with an inferior model that can't be considered a rival, that contains all the people they've already banned? I know the Qanon people aren't great on the whole thinking lark, but how does this fit together in what passes for brains for them?
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Well, I guess they're as dumb as the crypto-bro's that bought a rare version of Jodorowky's Dune and thought that meant they owned the rights to the Dune IP. It's nice knowing there's likely considerable overlap between the kinds of folks that think NFT's are just a really good investment and the people thinking the globalist Jewish conspiracy to kidnap, torture, rape, and eat children is a very real thing that we need to be very worried about.

Edit: Holy shit they're WSB retards, too. Diamond hands on those DWAC shares, they gonna hodl until the peek and then sell before the dip. STONKS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    We need a new name, we'll take part of your name and part of ours. We'll take the 'T' out of Truth Social, and the 'witter' out of Twitter, and call the new social network.....Twitter!

But seriously, why would they want to merge with an inferior model that can't be considered a rival, that contains all the people they've already banned? I know the Qanon people aren't great on the whole thinking lark, but how does this fit together in what passes for brains for them?
    We shall call it...Twuth.
    Much like it's users, it's how a small child would talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    “From the standpoint of telephone calls, I don’t remember getting very many,”
    Well someone's trying to dodge perjury.

Another good laugh.
    (sigh)

At time of writing 488 million Tweets were sent today. Considering multiple sites say the average is 500 million a day and it's not even 2PM, today is higher than average.

Now, to find how many posts on CyberTrump 2077 today.

(begins search)

Uh...I can't find it. Maybe soneone else can. I did find that on average Twitter has 217 million users and CyberTrump 2077 has 513,000 daily. Actually even that sounds high, we've all seen the stories of 1,500,000 on CyberTrump 2077's waitlist which more or less doesn't move. He had 500,000 users at launch. The app isn't growing, in fact we know it's shriking, it's down 95% or so downloads.

So because I can't find the number of posts/day on CyberTrump 2077, I guess I'll have to extrapolate. (If you find this unfair, then find the number of posts yourself, because yes I'm assuming the reason the number isn't public is because the number is embarrassingly low) Scaling linearly by daily active users, there should be about 1.1 million posts a day. And it opened Feb 21, that's 45 days ago what are the odds, so...Twitter has nine times more posts today than CyberTrump 2077 has ever had.

"Surely that's not fair, there must be a way to take excitement into account. Surely most Twitter users post maybe once every other day, and Trump's loyal followers post ten times an hour!"

I don't think anyone believes that, but sure, let's go hyperbolic. If we scale up Trump's social media platform by...sigh...a factor of 240, it would be 12.5 billion posts total.

"Yeah! MAGA!"

And Twitter, even assuming 488 million per day is the average, did 50% better since Feb 21, with nearly 22 billion Tweets.

"Yeah! Wait, what?"

Yeah, even assuming Trump's rabid fanbase are literally three orders of magnitude more active than Twitter users, which ha ha ha no they're not, but even if they were, Twitter is still outpacing them. And again, I can't find any official count of postings there by number, which i will continue to use as evidence that the numbers are, in fact, smaller than I gave them credit for.

"Surely there must be some other metric you can use that makes it look better!"

Well there is one...you sure you want it?

"YES! How much worse could it possibly be?"

Trump Tweeted about 25,000 times in the White House--

"Oh, fuck me."

And once on his own platform. That means Trump posted 770 times more per day on Twitter, than his own platform that he made for his own fans. Even if I were to flip that number around -- claiming that the average user would be as much more active on CyberTrump 2077 than Twitter -- that's less than the hyperbolic example I just used that shows Twitter is still winning.

Simply put, even if Trump's social media platform is being spammed with paid bots to keep the numbers artificially high (which it is) that doesn't actually sell the site. Past that, the sheer lack of use does everything else.

I would love to know if FOX News disputed that point.

(checks recent headlines)

Nope. They just let him say that objective lie without challenge. But other than that video, there's nothing else happening we didn't already know. It's not being downloaded. The queue isn't moving. DWAC's stock price is falling...wait, hold on.

(checks news)

Fell 0.76% today, too. And of course, my favorite, Trump is furious that nobody is using it despite not using it himself.

"That was a long-ass post about how Trump's social media platform. I guess you have nothing else, huh?"

Well for one, I take pride in reminding Trump's rabid fanbase that his only qualification, being a successful businessman, has failed every test it's been put to. Including this one.

But, no, I might have something else.

Contempt charges.

New York Attorney General Letitia James (D) on Thursday asked a state judge to hold former President Trump in civil contempt over his failure to comply with a court order requiring him to hand over documents as part of an ongoing civil investigation by James’s office.

James, in a 21-page filing, also requested that Judge Arthur Engoron fine the former president $10,000 for each day he fails to produce the documents amid James’s ongoing probe of whether the Trump Organization unlawfully falsified the value of assets for financial gain.

The latest development comes after Engoron gave Trump a March 31 deadline to comply with the New York attorney general’s subpoena for records and ordered the former president and his two eldest children to comply with subpoenas for their testimony.
    "WHOA WHOA WHOA! She can't do that, he filed an appeal!"

And he contested it on which grounds, filed by his lawyers in court?

"Uh..."

Yeah. He was ordered to turn everything over, didn't, got an extension till March 31, and instead on March 31 filed another appeal claiming the judge was biased by facts and evidence, or something. Supposedly they're now claiming they'll be ready by April 15 which is a deadline I've only heard Team Trump say they had.

"Wait, didn't Trump leave Trump Org in 2017? If he's not in charge you can't compell him to testify."

The case is about years and years of Trump filing false claims. He was the head when most of it happened. There is no "Witch Hunt" here, just a prosecutor following evidence.

NY is seeking $10,000 a day in fines, plus legal costs.

Oh, and then there's also the appeal to block the Trump family from testifying. That's entirely separate.

Trump says he regrets not marching on Capitol with supporters on January 6

I don't believe for a second that Trump could march anywhere lol

Amazing how he still manages to brag about crowd size, though...
    Trump marching, no not really. The Secret Service not letting him however is 100% believable.

Its a weird statement to make tho, and one I very much think his lawyer, assuming he still has one that is maybe being payed?, will wish he didn't because surely Trump publicly stating he wanted to march with his supporters on the capitol is going to bite him in the ass if he ever gets charged with inciting an insurrection.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Trump marching, no not really. The Secret Service not letting him however is 100% believable.

Its a weird statement to make tho, and one I very much think his lawyer, assuming he still has one that is maybe being payed?, will wish he didn't because surely Trump publicly stating he wanted to march with his supporters on the capitol is going to bite him in the ass if he ever gets charged with inciting an insurrection.
    "Only I could have stopped my riotous mob from assaulting law enforcement. Nobody else. Only me. I could have made it peaceful love-fest. Don't you miss me, now?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump says he regrets not marching on Capitol with supporters on January 6
    There's more to they story, not a lot but still funny.

Trump blamed Pelosi and Mayor Bowser. Yes, again.

We've been over this. Not only was Pelosi not in charge of the DC police, she was in the building that was being attacked. But let's step back and think about this. Trump is now claiming that (a) Pelosi should have intervened with more defense, by which I assume he means more men with guns that she could command, and (b) Trump wanted to be in the front lines.

Um...you sure?

DC Mayor Bowser, incidentally, is on record as frantically trying to reach Trump by phone during the riot. Makes a little more sense, now that we know Trump was ignoring the WH switchboard and using his burner cell instead, that she couldn't get to him.

- - - Updated - - -

So, it has come to this.

Greene calls the Capitol Police on Jimmy Kimmel for making a joke about her.

No, really.

Incidentally, the joke was "Where's Will Smith when you need him?" I suppose you could make the call that Kimmel would be inciting violence, which would be a stupid thing for Greene to admit considering what she said about the Jan 6th murderous insurrection and Trump's role in it.

"...weren't the Capitol Police the people defending Pence and Pelosi from the riot?"

Yes.

"And...hasn't she said those rioters were just misunderstood and shouldn't be held responsible for their violent actions?"

Something like that, yeah.

"...what makes her think they'd take her call, even if it had merit?"

Honestly, there are times I wonder if she's a carbon-based life form. She doesn't appear to be sentient.

Well, I guess Trump has turned to either loansharks or the actual mob to borrow money from.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...a429700209600e

Documents show where Trump is getting his loans now that large banks won't lend to him

Former President Donald Trump has faced a crisis in bank lending for his business operations. The Trump Organization was the company behind "The Apprentice" and business leaders clamored to "win" a competition that would legitimize their careers. Now it's Trump who needs help appearing trustworthy to anyone who can lend him money and he's going to a few odd places searching for capital.

According to NBC News, Trump Tower was refinanced with a $100 million loan from Axos Financial, an obscure internet-only bank in San Diego and Las Vegas, financial documents from New York City's municipality revealed. According to those documents, the loan was made just days after an auditor from the Trump Organization quit, claiming that none of the financial statements for the past 10 years could be trusted.

Trump has filed for bankruptcy six times for five different companies. Despite being a former president of the United States, banks don't want to lend to Trump anymore. Axos, however, stepped up, and they aren't a stranger to different kinds of loans.

Ivanka Trump is accused of turning over false information to Deutsche Bank for loans prior to Jan. 2017,the New York Attorney General alleged.

"Axos has teamed up with nonbank lenders on loans to small businesses that carried cripplingly high double- and triple-digit effective annual interest rates," reported NBC, citing loan documents. "The bank has also specialized in loans to foreign nationals, internal documents and its website state, and has offered a type of loan that allows borrowers who paid cash for a property to turn around and instantly take money out. Such loans may pose money laundering risks, banking analysts say."

They're also involved in a lawsuit with two former employees who had questions about the way Axos was conducting its lending operations. One of those, Jennifer Brear Brinker, worked in the company's Risk Management and Compliance Department. She alleges that Axos intentionally understaffs the compliance team “in an effort to conceal its failure to comply with federal banking regulations” and contends she was terminated in January 2021 while completing a report highlighting deficiencies at Axos including “significant issues in the bank’s anti-money laundering practices.”

Axos denies it.

They're also facing a former auditor in court later this month. Charles Erhart alleges he was fired after he had concerns about the lending practices.

New York Times financial investigative reporter Dean Enrich told MSNBC last year that Trump was under the gun to find some cash to pay off some massive loans coming due after his presidency.

"There are both civil and criminal and congressional investigations that are still seeking after years of trying to get Trump's financial records from Deutsche Bank and, you know, it's anyone's guess what that is going to show," said Enrich, who wrote Dark Towers: Deutsche Bank, Donald Trump, and an Epic Trail of Destruction. "We know at Deutsche Bank, though, there were employees who raised money laundering concerns in both the Trump and [Jared] Kushner accounts. We still don't have the full story about what happened there."

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    Well, I guess Trump has turned to either loansharks or the actual mob to borrow money from.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...a429700209600e
    Not surprising. Western lenders largely won't touch him now that Deutsche Bank had to stop working with him, no US banks will even get into the same room as him and his companies at this point. They haven't for years, and apparently have long been known as being too toxic to touch in the banking industry.

So, per Eric Trump, they got their money from Russian banks which...they can't get their money from any more thanks to sanctions.

Not that it matters. Remember that time information came out about how many of the rich and powerful were shielding their money and engaged in all kinds of financially shady behavior and literally nothing happened in terms of consequences for the vast majority of them? That was fun.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1512109194328956928

Mitch McConnell, when asked about a hypothetical moral red line, apparently doesn't have one.

When asked about his condemnation of Trump followed by his statements that he would support Trump were he the Republican nominee, he proudly proclaims his undying loyalty to "The Party" and whoever it chooses to nominate - we can assume this means avowed Nazi's I guess - rather than taking a moral stand as someone like Liz Cheney has.

Just a reminder: The only thing that matters in Republican party politics is loyalty to the party.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post
    loansharks or the actual mob
    NYState has strong anti-loan-shark protections. Trump Org would have had to borrow out of state, which I guess isn't a real problem by itself, but just makes your point stronger. They had to go looking for a loan with terms so bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "The Party"
    You'd think "my constituents" would be the knee-jerk reaction. Especially if it was true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    ...I don't get it.
    They're appealing to QAnoners by accusing Disney of being a hotbed of groomers vis a vis Pizzagate.

Also, this:

The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    ...I don't get it.
    Disney, after the fact, came out against the don't say gay bill. Thus they have to be for grooming children for marriage like their party's congresspersons and judges do. Except Mickey Mouse wants them to be gay.

How does the Low Informtaion Voter deal with gays? I'm sure Disney sells pizza. Or you could ask Pulse Nightclub.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

How would there be a mass shooting there if they're boycotting it? Also yes conservatives, please identify yourselves as "groomers" publicly so we know to steer clear of you. I guess the red MAGA hats aren't obvious enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    They're appealing to QAnoners by accusing Disney of being a hotbed of groomers vis a vis Pizzagate.

Also, this:

Oh...oh. Yeah...that's uh...that's no bueno.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    How would there be a mass shooting there if they're boycotting it? Also yes conservatives, please identify yourselves as "groomers" publicly so we know to steer clear of you. I guess the red MAGA hats aren't obvious enough.

Oh...oh. Yeah...that's uh...that's no bueno.
    Yep. Stochastic terrorism, to put it plainly.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Yep. Stochastic terrorism, to put it plainly.
    I'm still on team, "Let these unhinged extremists clearly self-identify in public so we know who to avoid/keep an eye on."

But man, the casual way in which these folks discuss violence is wild. Very much the, "When do we get to use our guns!?" crowd.