Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    What did she accuse him of? I didn't keep too much of an eye on her.

I personally didn't see her run as a legit attempt at the presidency but as a spoiler vote to try and split the votes from Sanders until he was hopelessly behind which she basically confirmed to me when she started to pull ahead and decided to start waffling on healthcare to shed them voters. Like she wasn't trying to win herself, just make sure Sanders couldn't and the last thing she wanted would have been for her to pull ahead and Sanders back out and back her instead.
    Nice fan fiction.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, I have largely skipped over anything that shockjock ever posts typically.

But, I see this as a massive step back and will take a lot of work to clean up, but it will be cleaned up one way or another and will likely speed up the nation turning its back on the GOP in the process and creating an even bigger push to stack them or actually push look into their histories.

As I have said before, we can quite literally remove Kavanaugh right now if we wanted to legally as he committed perjury which is 5 years in prison and he is still under the statute of limitations, we just don't.

One of the issues is the current stock of Democrats in office don't really support the stuff they claim, they just pay lip service to them for votes. I keep bringing up gay marriage as an example of it, the Democrats only ever came out in favor of it after the Supreme Court took the issue out of their hands, before that, they didn't do much of anything with this current Supreme Court ensuring that they don't have to give in to stuff like that again short of a major push from voters where they know its getting done or they are going to be done.

But as the current generation of politicians and voters die off and the younger ones get in, this will be a short lived change. If the those 50 and younger would just vote more, this wouldn't be an issue now.
    Still refusing to admit this is the fault of voters like you?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Still refusing to admit this is the fault of voters like you?
    @Rozz

They are in here trying to derail threads attempting to white knight for Hillary Clinton again trying to blame voters for her screw up.

While unfiltered up there is calling reality a fan fiction.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Rozz

They are in here trying to derail threads attempting to white knight for Hillary Clinton again trying to blame voters for her screw up.

This is exactly what people warned was at stake if Trump won in 2016. Lo and behold we were right and you won't admit you screwed up.

Was Hillary a perfect candidate? No, she was not. But she was better than Trump but enough people believed 30 years of Republican lies.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Hasn’t @Rozz already warned you, @Ripster42 , and others about trying to derail multiple threads trying to white knight for Hillary Clinton and blaming others for her screw ups?
    Oh damn, if only you weren't the one to bring it up:

A goat with syphilis could have beaten Trump in a legit election. Which is why Trump tried to hard to cheat against Biden and why he lost against Clinton by the largest margin in US history and still become president due to the electoral college. And Clinton was the single most unpopular president in US history.
    Shove your hypocrisy. Go report your own post.

- - - Updated - - -

@Rozz

Na, that was literally you derailing the thread. You're the one who brought it up. Why didn't you report your own post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Oh damn, if only you weren't the one to bring it up:

Shove your hypocrisy. Go report your own post.
    Are you drunk or something? I didn't derail the thread with that crap. How thirsty are you for Clinton for you to mistake anything I said for bringing up Clinton losing over voters.

I mentioned how Trump LOST to Clinton by the largest margin in US history for the Electoral College to still give it to him. I mentioned how he lost the popular vote to her with her being the least popular candidate in US history and has only lost support since then to prove how Malkiah wrong when he tried to say that no Democrat could beat Trump now.

You and Beefhammer was the ones who tried to bring up Clinton in that regard, not me.

So you can shove your thirsty little insult up your own butt because your the hypocrite here. You and Beefhammer were the ones who brought it up and now blamed it on me.
    Last edited by Fugus; 2022-06-25 at 11:47 PM.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Are you drunk or something? I didn't derail the thread with that crap. How thirsty are you for Clinton for you to mistake anything I said for bringing up Clinton losing over voters.

I mentioned how Trump LOST to Clinton by the largest margin in US history for the Electoral College to still give it to him. I mentioned how he lost the popular vote to her with her being the least popular candidate in US history and has only lost support since then to prove how Malkiah wrong when he tried to say that no Democrat could beat Trump now.
    You were the first person to mention clinton. The other guy was talking about how trump was perfectly suited to his voter base. You know, on topic stuff.

Here's that post again for you derailing:

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you.

A goat with syphilis could have beaten Trump in a legit election. Which is why Trump tried to hard to cheat against Biden and why he lost against Clinton by the largest margin in US history and still become president due to the electoral college. And Clinton was the single most unpopular president in US history.

While Trump's base is loud and violent, they aren't and have never been the majority and only shed support as he went.

While I agree that Trump took the mask off the GOP and got many of them to show whom they really are, the Republican party is literally the 3rd biggest party in a 2 party system that has had to lie, cheat, and steal for power as is.
    Went from there straight to the consequences of the 2016 election and how you're a scholar of the past 200 years of history, but didn't figure out, in all that scholarship, that we have a two party political system. If you don't want to talk about the 2016 election, don't be involved in discussions about the 2016 election.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    You were the first person to mention clinton. The other guy was talking about how trump was perfectly suited to his voter base. You know, on topic stuff.

Here's that post again for you derailing:

Went from there straight to the consequences of the 2016 election and how you're a scholar of the past 200 years of history, but didn't figure out, in all that scholarship, that we have a two party political system. If you don't want to talk about the 2016 election, don't be involved in discussions about the 2016 election.
    Dude, you are reaching here for that hot take.

I mentioned how Trump LOST to Clinton by the popular vote by the largest margin in US history. At no point did I mention Sanders voters or her voters directly as a negative, that was you. I mentioned her WINNING the popular vote.

And I went straight to the fact that she won the popular vote and Trump only won by the Electoral College and has since did nothing but lose support.

You and the other guy was the ones who tried to take it back to Sanders and all that other crap. Don't blame me for your failure to read what was written and trying to read between lines that weren't there or even eluded to be there.

And the whole reason why I flagged @Rozz was to keep you and him from trying to derail this thread with your white knighting like you have a few times before on multiple thread.
    Last edited by Fugus; 2022-06-26 at 03:04 AM.

Dude, you are reaching here for that hot take.

I mentioned how Trump LOST to Clinton by the popular vote by the largest margin in US history. At no point did I mention Sanders voters or her voters directly as a negative, that was you. I mentioned her WINNING the popular vote.

And I went straight to the fact that she won the popular vote and Trump only won by the Electoral College and has since did nothing but lose support.

You and the other guy was the ones who tried to take it back to Sanders and all that other crap. Don't blame me for your failure to read what was written and trying to read between lines that weren't there or even eluded to be there.

And the whole reason why I flagged @Rozz was to keep you and him from trying to derail this thread with your white knighting like you have a few times before on multiple thread.
    More fan fiction.

White life huh?

Miller: President Trump… I want to thank you for the historic victory for white life in the Supreme Court yesterday

Vid embedded.

Illinois Representative Mary Miller said the quite part out loud. Remember the right fascist, aka the Republican Party, always talks about white replacement theory. The narrative that the white race is being replaced by of course the brown people.

This does tie into abortion rights many people talk about the low birth rates.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Remember the right fascist, aka the Republican Party, always talks about white replacement theory. The narrative that the white race is being replaced by of course the brown people.

To be fair to them, they do also like to pretend to care about the "genocide of black babies" being perpetrated by the vile Demoncrats...

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    To be fair to them, they do also like to pretend to care about the "genocide of black babies" being perpetrated by the vile Demoncrats...
    No they don't. You mean the bullshit where they talk about the founder of Planned Parenthood. Pure fucking bullshit.

Hawley and others have stated that with these laws they hope to drive out Dem voters out of their state. Who do you think most of these Dem voters are, especially in southern states.

To be clear the statement by this politician and dirty little secret of the fascist party is based white supremacy.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    More fan fiction.
    No shit considering he brought it up first.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    More fan fiction.
    Yeah, on your part because you failed at reading comprehension and blamed me for what Ripster and Beefhammer did.

Edit: actually, I will play along with this real quick.

Show me exactly where I brought it up.

I mentioned how the least popular candidate in US history beat Trump in an election by the largest margin in US history only for him to have the electoral college give it to him anyways and how he has done nothing but lose support since then to refute the posters claim that no Democrats could beat Trump now.

Show me the part where I went on the tangent about what voters coulda/woulda/shoulda done like you do or the part where I started talking about Clinton running voters off or failing her job I would respond with. You accused me of bringing them up, so show me where I did in that post.

Otherwise admit you and @Beefhammer screwed up and brought this stuff up and derailed the thread with your BS AGAIN.

And also will flag @Rozz again just so he can see it isn't me bringing the stuff up, I haven't even discussed it here and it has been you guys trying to rehash the entire thing while throwing the blame on others.
    Last edited by Fugus; 2022-06-26 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    White life huh?

Miller: President Trump… I want to thank you for the historic victory for white life in the Supreme Court yesterday

Vid embedded.

Illinois Representative Mary Miller said the quite part out loud. Remember the right fascist, aka the Republican Party, always talks about white replacement theory. The narrative that the white race is being replaced by of course the brown people.

Wait.. This person holds political office?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Yep, Mary Miller of Illinois 15th congressional district.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Yea...Miller is running for reelection in the state’s newly redrawn 15th Congressional District against GOP Rep. Rodney Davis with the former president’s blessing. She had been invited on stage to speak by Trump, who held the rally in Mendon, Illinois, to turn out the vote ahead of the state’s Tuesday primary.

“President Trump, on behalf of all the MAGA patriots in America, I want to thank you for the historic victory for white life in the Supreme Court yesterday,” she said, drawing cheers from the crowd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    “President Trump, on behalf of all the MAGA patriots in America, I want to thank you for the historic victory for white life in the Supreme Court yesterday,” she said, drawing cheers from the crowd.
    this is one of those times I'm inclined to believe this was a legitimate misspeak. There really isn't anything in the conservative zeitgeist that abortion is linked to whiteness. Unless I'm missing something. I'm used to hearing that abortion is part of the left's attempt to genocide black people.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

The rally came as some elements of the far right have pushed the “great replacement theory,” a racist ideology that alleges white people and their influence are being “replaced” by people of color. Proponents blame both immigration as well as demographic changes, including white birth rates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, Mary Miller of Illinois 15th congressional district.