1. #79401
    Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Horde View Post
    If Trump makes another rally though...
    He will. I wouldn't want to be law enforcement at that rally, though. I feel like conservatives are turning hard on them, or maybe it's just federal law enforcment they're turning on.

    It's weird they used to seem to like the FBI? And then hated it after liking it? And then liking it again when Trump appointed his own Director? And now they hate him for being a secret leftist, again.

    Though that's if they're even aware of who the FBI works for and reports to, and who their bosses actually work for. Because spoilers: It's not the current administration.

  2. #79402
    banana republic political hitjob that wont work. next step they will prob assassinate him and call it a suicide. then you all will rejoice and try to rationalize it.

  3. #79403
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

    Oh boy. I imagine they've been thinking about this, but the second Trump reads this it should be very fun times on #TeamTrump.

    Everyone gonna be walking around with anti-knife vests with extra protection on their backs.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was a member of his Secret Service detail. Since they presumably have no attachment to the piece of shit beyond doing their jobs.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I honestly just feel bad for you.
    I could never really muster up any empathy for the conservative NPCs repeating their hotfixed talking points an hour after they heard it on Fox.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2022-08-10 at 06:05 PM.

  4. #79404
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphelios View Post
    banana republic political hitjob that wont work. next step they will prob assassinate him and call it a suicide. then you all will rejoice and try to rationalize it.
    How will we know if he's actually assassinated, and not secretly in hiding like JFK Jr. and JFK both are, apparently? I mean, folks keep hanging out Dallas waiting for those two to come back.

    Why would Trump's own pick to head the FBI engage in such a hit job? Is Trump that bad at picking people and always picks secret leftists that will turn on him?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was a member of his Secret Service detail. Since they presumably have no attachment to the piece of shit beyond doing their jobs.
    Eh, there are enough reports about how many in his detail are big personal fans as well. Especially with the whole, "Oops! Our texts are all gone and nobody backed them up. Aw shucks, that's just a shame, innit?" fiasco.

  5. #79405
    The Unstoppable Force Belize's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    21,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphelios View Post
    banana republic political hitjob that wont work. next step they will prob assassinate him and call it a suicide. then you all will rejoice and try to rationalize it.
    Cringe .

  6. #79406
    Jesse Watters time!

    https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1556785418431041536

    "Let's ask a former CIA agent, who is part of an agency that's legally not allowed to operate within the US."

    Ace! No legal expert, just a CIA analyst guy.

    "You're going into the home of a presidential candidate..."

    He has not announced.

    "And this is after they went after his campaign with wire taps"

    They did not, they went after others with wire taps...who just happened to be communicating with the campaign, curiously.

    "Jesse, it almost feels like a preemptive coup"

    What the fuck does that even mean?

    "This is meant to prevent Donald Trump from being able to run again."

    I mean that might be a consequence...but if he did nothing wrong how would it prevent him from running?

    AND THERE'S MORE - https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1556782165689507841

    "This is absolutely going to enrage the country..."

    No it's not.

    "...especially the Republican base"

    Well yes, this is accurate. Cultists don't like it when their cult leader potentially gets in trouble.

    LOTS of focus on his strength in CPAC/TPUSA polling, which makes sense given that they accidentally shared polling that wasn't so nice for Trump and he lost his damned mind. They gotta reinforce his ego that he's polling well.

    I'm almost tempted to watch Fox to see this alternate reality unfolding in real time...but I don't think I have the mental fortitude for such an assault on reality.

  7. #79407
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    79,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    AND THERE'S MORE - https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1556782165689507841

    "This is absolutely going to enrage the country..."

    No it's not.
    And even if it did, fuck 'em. Anyone enraged by the prosecution of crimes based on their partisan support for the criminal in question is an extremist dipshit whose anger only deserves hilarity and mockery in response. Go on, get angry your God-King's a shitbird and you're an idiot for supporting them. You precious little domestic terrorist wannabes.

    Emphasis on the "wannabes", because these people are almost all chickenshit cowards on top of everything else, and they're gonna bitch angrily online and then do absolutely fucking nothing about it.


  8. #79408
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    And even if it did, fuck 'em.
    Yeah the "don't do this or we'll get mad!" line is ridiculous. These assholes are literally always outraged by something. Most of the time it's shit they've made up themselves.

  9. #79409
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,218
    Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Horde View Post
    That's assuming they don't suspect him of not turning over emails and such too.
    I am, yes.

    If he has a copy of official WH emails from an official WH server, that doesn't sound like what they're looking for. The archives would have the originals, due to it being an official WH server. Yes, having a copy isn't great, but it doesn't sound like that was the issue being discussed.

    If he had a private email server, that's also an entirely different thing than what's being discussed.

    And in either case, they wouldn't have waited until he was out of town to raid his house. His phone was clearly on him. Considering the FBI siezed a phone from a Rep yesterday, they would have taken it from Trump, who was tied up in court.

  10. #79410
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    If he had a private email server, that's also an entirely different thing than what's being discussed.
    Given that he can't even use a computer and apparently hates email since there's a digital trail that can be followed...highly, highly skeptical.

  11. #79411
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphelios View Post
    (post scrubbed)
    Ah ah ah, that creation date says 2020. Therefore, you did not decry Trump threatening Clinton in 2016. Therefore, I get to answer for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aphelios View Post
    This was completely fair. As a Trump supporter, I stand for the rule of law and order. I also supported Trump threatening legal action against a politcal rival. Therefore, I must also support this legal warrant. Anything else would be admission of trolling, against the forum rules.
    Have a nice day, and thank you for admitting you stand behind the raid.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Jesse Watters time!

    "Jesse, it almost feels like a preemptive coup"
    Nobody in Team Trump has any right to complain about a coup. They tried a violent one. They clearly believe a coup is okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I mean that might be a consequence...but if he did nothing wrong how would it prevent him from running?
    It depends which laws he broke, is tried for, and found guilty of. Best of my knowledge, there is nothing in the Constitution which keeps you from running because you're accused of a crime.

    And yes, I'm fully aware Trump and his cult have said things like "being under investigation should disqualify you" which means even they know it doesn't.

  12. #79412
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphelios View Post
    banana republic political hitjob that wont work. next step they will prob assassinate him and call it a suicide. then you all will rejoice and try to rationalize it.
    Delusion is treatable.

    Seek help.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

  13. #79413
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,218
    So that thing I did earlier, looking at which news posted what? How FOX News was trying to stir up outrage? Looks like they blew their cooldowns on trash. In the last hour, their only post that makes the top list is them complaining about MSNBC, who is refusing to call it a raid.

    Hah.

    Meanwhile, two senior government officials tell Newsweek that one of Trump's people ratted him out.

    The raid on Mar-a-Lago was based largely on information from an FBI confidential human source, one who was able to identify what classified documents Trump was still hiding and even the location of those documents, two senior government officials told Newsweek.

    The officials, who have direct knowledge of the FBI's deliberations and were granted anonymity in order to discuss sensitive matters, said the raid of Donald Trump's Florida residence was deliberately timed to occur when the former president was away.

    FBI decision-makers in Washington and Miami thought that denying the former president a photo opportunity or a platform from which to grandstand (or to attempt to thwart the raid) would lower the profile of the event, says one of the sources, a senior Justice Department official who is a 30-year veteran of the FBI.

    The effort to keep the raid low-key failed: instead, it prompted a furious response from GOP leaders and Trump supporters. "What a spectacular backfire," says the Justice official.

    "I know that there is much speculation out there that this is political persecution, but it is really the best and the worst of the bureaucracy in action," the official says. "They wanted to punctuate the fact that this was a routine law enforcement action, stripped of any political overtones, and yet [they] got exactly the opposite."

    Both senior government officials say the raid was scheduled with no political motive, the FBI solely intent on recovering highly classified documents that were illegally removed from the White House. Preparations to conduct such an operation began weeks ago, but in planning the date and time, the FBI Miami Field Office and Washington headquarters were focused on the former president's scheduled return to Florida from his residences in New York and New Jersey.

    "They were seeking to avoid any media circus," says the second source, a senior intelligence official who was briefed on the investigation and the operation. "So even though everything made sense bureaucratically and the FBI feared that the documents might be destroyed, they also created the very firestorm they sought to avoid, in ignoring the fallout."
    Yeah, I think we all knew, the second Trump said a single word on the topic, it was going to become a circus. But, if as said the options were to risk documents being destroyed or risk a media circus, the circus is at least not illegal.

    Now Trump has already said...well who cares, Trump lies about everything all the time. So there's more from people who are more reliable, even though we don't know their names, because Trump is bottom of the barrel in terms of trust.

    According to the Justice Department source, the Archives saw things differently, believing that the former White House was stonewalling and continued to possess unauthorized material. Earlier this year, they asked the Justice Department to investigate.

    In late April, the source says, a federal grand jury began deliberating whether there was a violation of the Presidential Records Act or whether President Trump unlawfully possessed national security information. Through the grand jury process, the National Archives provided federal prosecutors with copies of the documents received from Trump in January 2022. The grand jury concluded that there had been a violation of the law, according to the Justice Department source.
    Now I believe I personally cited that Trump had admitted he took things back in April and May, and I've seen that the WH still had to talk with him in June. It's August. "Trump is stonewalling" sure seems to fit the timeline Trump himself has posted.

    In the past week, the prosecutor in the case and local Assistant U.S. Attorney went to Florida magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart in West Palm Beach to seek approval for the search of Donald Trump's private residence. The affidavit to obtain the search warrant, the intelligence source says, contained abundant and persuasive detail that Trump continued to possess the relevant records in violation of federal law, and that investigators had sufficient information to prove that those records were located at Mar-a-Lago—including the detail that they were contained in a specific safe in a specific room.

    "In order for the investigators to convince the Florida judge to approve such an unprecedented raid, the information had to be solid, which the FBI claimed," says the intelligence source.
    And we've heard about that safe. I'm just going to assume that random-ass people who happen to stay at Mar-a-Lago don't get to see the safe where Trump keeps the deed to the house, a few stacks of bills for emergencies, probably a gun, and other items it's perfectly legal to have. So this means, someone with enough inside information on Team Trump's inner workings went to the FBI and said "He has illegal shit in this safe in this room", and more importantly, the FBI believed them.

    It was not a wandering Democrat, a covfefe boy Trump didn't pay, or an internet troll. It was someone that had enough credibility (at least with the FBI) to say "this is where the proof of the crime is", to the point the FBI got a Trump-appointed judge to sign a warrant.

    According to experts familiar with FBI practices, Judge Reinhart reviewed the prosecutor's evidence and asked numerous questions about the sources and the urgency. The judge signed a search warrant allowing the FBI to look for relevant material and the FBI then planned the operation, wanting to conduct the raid while Trump was spending time at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey. A Secret Service source who spoke on background said the Secret Service director was given advance warning and was later told the specifics of the raid.

    Because the Secret Service is still responsible for protecting the former president, his family, and his property, the FBI had to coordinate with the Secret Service to gain access to the grounds.

    A convoy of unmarked black SUVs and a Ryder rental truck filled with about three dozen FBI special agents and technicians entered the gates in the early evening. Heavily armed Secret Service agents were also visibly present at the gates. The Palm Beach Police Department was also present at the scene.
    Oh, so Florida police was there? Sounds like the raid had legitimacy. Oh, you're worried because Palm Beach hates Trump? Well, maybe he shouldn't have been such a hateful person who made Palm Beach hell for years.

    The entire operation was conducted relatively stealthily. No FBI people were seen in their iconic blue windbreakers announcing the presence of the Bureau.
    And that's why there were basically no pictures!

    And though local law enforcement was present, the Palm Beach Police Department was careful to tweet on Tuesday that it "was not aware of the existence of a search warrant nor did our department assist the FBI in the execution of a search warrant."

    According to news reports, some 10-15 boxes of documents were removed from the premises. Donald Trump said in a statement that the FBI opened his personal safe as part of their search. Trump attorney Lindsey Halligan, who was present during the multi-hour search, says that the FBI targeted three rooms—a bedroom, an office and a storage room. That suggests that the FBI knew specifically where to look.
    So Trump now knows he has a leak. That's neat. Well, the number of people who saw this safe is finite, but it could be large or small. If Trump was, in fact, showing off his prized classified documents he illegally and knowingly stole to everyone, then he'll never figure out who ratted him out. Bad for Trump, good for the FBI, they still have a source. If he hoarded that info, and only a few people knew about it, then he's going to go paranoid, and soon. Trump's paranoia will be the most "fun" when the insane clown can't posse-bly figure out if it was (for example) Giuliani caving to pressure, Ivanka letting it slip by accident, Melania prepping for a divorce, or Kushner making a power play. I mean, he'll probably figure out it's not Eric, but that's it.

    If that's the case, and no we don't know that, but if it is, what might Trump do in full paranoia mode? Sociopaths project, because they can't empathize. So what would Trump do, if he thought Trump was out to get him?

    Keep an eye on the news. If Trump was, in fact, sold out by a close friend or family member, the symptoms in his increasingly claustrohomophobic mind will not be subtle.

  14. #79414
    Immortal Poopymonster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Neverland Ranch Survivor
    Posts
    7,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So that thing I did earlier, looking at which news posted what? How FOX News was trying to stir up outrage? Looks like they blew their cooldowns on trash. In the last hour, their only post that makes the top list is them complaining about MSNBC, who is refusing to call it a raid.

    Hah.

    Meanwhile, two senior government officials tell Newsweek that one of Trump's people ratted him out.



    Yeah, I think we all knew, the second Trump said a single word on the topic, it was going to become a circus. But, if as said the options were to risk documents being destroyed or risk a media circus, the circus is at least not illegal.

    Now Trump has already said...well who cares, Trump lies about everything all the time. So there's more from people who are more reliable, even though we don't know their names, because Trump is bottom of the barrel in terms of trust.



    Now I believe I personally cited that Trump had admitted he took things back in April and May, and I've seen that the WH still had to talk with him in June. It's August. "Trump is stonewalling" sure seems to fit the timeline Trump himself has posted.



    And we've heard about that safe. I'm just going to assume that random-ass people who happen to stay at Mar-a-Lago don't get to see the safe where Trump keeps the deed to the house, a few stacks of bills for emergencies, probably a gun, and other items it's perfectly legal to have. So this means, someone with enough inside information on Team Trump's inner workings went to the FBI and said "He has illegal shit in this safe in this room", and more importantly, the FBI believed them.

    It was not a wandering Democrat, a covfefe boy Trump didn't pay, or an internet troll. It was someone that had enough credibility (at least with the FBI) to say "this is where the proof of the crime is", to the point the FBI got a Trump-appointed judge to sign a warrant.



    Oh, so Florida police was there? Sounds like the raid had legitimacy. Oh, you're worried because Palm Beach hates Trump? Well, maybe he shouldn't have been such a hateful person who made Palm Beach hell for years.



    And that's why there were basically no pictures!



    So Trump now knows he has a leak. That's neat. Well, the number of people who saw this safe is finite, but it could be large or small. If Trump was, in fact, showing off his prized classified documents he illegally and knowingly stole to everyone, then he'll never figure out who ratted him out. Bad for Trump, good for the FBI, they still have a source. If he hoarded that info, and only a few people knew about it, then he's going to go paranoid, and soon. Trump's paranoia will be the most "fun" when the insane clown can't posse-bly figure out if it was (for example) Giuliani caving to pressure, Ivanka letting it slip by accident, Melania prepping for a divorce, or Kushner making a power play. I mean, he'll probably figure out it's not Eric, but that's it.

    If that's the case, and no we don't know that, but if it is, what might Trump do in full paranoia mode? Sociopaths project, because they can't empathize. So what would Trump do, if he thought Trump was out to get him?

    Keep an eye on the news. If Trump was, in fact, sold out by a close friend or family member, the symptoms in his increasingly claustrohomophobic mind will not be subtle.
    It could have been an ERIC, which one who knows, or the fuck trophy bearing his namesake.
    Or both.
    I do think a family member went all Mr Meeseeks on him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok


    If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

  15. #79415
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    36,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

    Wanna read the replies to that tweet? Or leave your own? See if you can figure out which one(s) were mine.
    Every single top reply to that tweet is pure gold.

    That quote of Trump saying you only take the fifth amendment if you're guilty certainly hasn't aged well either.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

  16. #79416
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,218
    Oh, wait, there's more.

    Trump said federal agents reviewed a "secured area" at his Mar-a-Lago home in early June, about two months before the FBI searched his Florida residence on Monday.

    In a Wednesday afternoon post on Truth Social, Trump said agents with the Department of Justice and the FBI had during their June visit "asked my legal representatives to put an extra lock on the door leading to the place where boxes were stored in Mar-a-Lago," a request to which Trump said his team agreed.

    The agents saw the "secured area" as well as "the boxes themselves" at that time, according to Trump.

    "Then on Monday, without notification or warning, an army of agents broke into Mar-a-Lago, went to the same storage area, and ripped open the lock that they had asked to be installed," Trump said.

    His post continued by describing the raid as a "surprise attack, POLITICS, and all the while our Country is going to HELL!"
    Okay I legit don't know what to make of this. He's usually lying, but this story seems more like "he got the details wrong" than "work of original fiction". Read as it is, it sure sounds like Trump says the FBI knew where the illegal stuff was...so...why didn't they just take it then?

    Also, isn't this accounting and the "planted evidence" pretty contradictory?

  17. #79417
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    36,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Midterm Voter View Post
    Remember those days when when his goose-stepping fans said, "we're only against the illegal immigrants." Which was and always is a lie.

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...vin-Williamson
    "Defund the federal police" and "Defund the FBI" has been a chanting point for the supposedly pro Law and Order party now.

    To the GQP: Law and Order is occurring. Don't be mad just because your guy broke the law.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

  18. #79418
    https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/1557186611992993793

    Dismantle the FBI.
    Abolish the IRS.
    Any “Republican” not onboard in 2022 is out.
    Ah yes, the party of "law and order"!

    https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...76674911346688

    Once you realize this is a hot war between the embedded elements of big government and conservatives who threaten their existence, you can understand the tactical and psychological significance of the FBI notoriously seizing the House Freedom Caucus chairman’s cell phone.
    Hot war? Who's shooting? And this is a PsyOp?

    However, back to his old tweet where he thinks the FBI directly works for POTUS - https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...71483708891136

    Bless your heart @BarbaraComstock. We are so fortunate to have a branch of government that isn’t influenced by elections. Praise be the deep state!
    He was corrected on this, with Barbara Comstock pointing out that the FBI works for the American people. His response was to take the independence of the FBI under a president who isn't pressuring them as the "DEEP STATE", because he doesn't understand that the FBI working for the American people and not the current POTUS is both a good thing and a feature, not a bug.

    Massie is really working overtime to prove he, not Boebert or Greene or anyone, is the dumbest member of Congress.

  19. #79419
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/1557186611992993793



    Ah yes, the party of "law and order"!

    https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...76674911346688



    Hot war? Who's shooting? And this is a PsyOp?

    However, back to his old tweet where he thinks the FBI directly works for POTUS - https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...71483708891136



    He was corrected on this, with Barbara Comstock pointing out that the FBI works for the American people. His response was to take the independence of the FBI under a president who isn't pressuring them as the "DEEP STATE", because he doesn't understand that the FBI working for the American people and not the current POTUS is both a good thing and a feature, not a bug.

    Massie is really working overtime to prove he, not Boebert or Greene or anyone, is the dumbest member of Congress.
    Any conservative trying to claim they are the party of law and order needs to answer how is it lawful for the president to take highly classified documents out of the Capitol after he and the GOP made a law making it illegal?

  20. #79420
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,218
    Oh, wait, there's even more. And it's Eric!

    Eric Trump said that the security cameras at Mar-a-Lago caught FBI agents behaving improperly during Monday's raid, alleging that investigators were accessing parts of Trump's Florida residence that they "shouldn't have been."

    In an interview with DailyMail.com, Eric Trump said that because staff refused to turn off the surveillance cameras at the request of the FBI, the Mar-a-Lago cameras captured agents raiding areas that they weren't authorized to.

    "There's 30 agents there," he recalled on Wednesday. "They told our lawyer...'You have to leave the property right now. Turn off all security cameras.'"
    Time out. Um...if the FBI asked you to turn off cameras...and you didn't...did Eric just volunteer that he broke the law? I'm pretty sure, if the FBI shows up and says "turn the cameras off" and you refuse, that's bad.

    Or, he's lying. This article on the subject might be Philly-specific, but it seems to indicate you're allowed to video the police searching your home. You know, to prevent exactly the kind of problem Trump claims he has. Oh, don't worry, we'll circle back to that at the end of the post.

    Eric Trump said that the FBI refused to give Trump's lawyer, Christina Bobb, a copy of the search warrant but "showed it to her from about 10 feet away," DailyMail.com reported. He also said he would be "thrilled" to find out if there was a valid reason for the search.
    "Let me guess, he's lying about that, too?"

    Yes. That same lawyer said she read the warrant yesterday. Also, thiss sure seems like projection. The FBI did not raid Trump's house like a bunch of amateurs. There is no way they wandered around lost, had an invalid warrant, didn't show the warrant, or didn't explain what they were looking for. That might be how Eric runs a business, but it's not what happened here. See previous article about how even the local police kept their mouths shut. Eric is making shit up he thinks people will believe, only to be retroactively corrected by Trump's lawyer. Eric is a fucking dumbass.

    More on that: he's a fucking stupid dumbass.

    More on the raid: so Trump's laywer says the could not see the underlying documentation, makes sense, it's about classified info. Most people shouldn't see that. Perhaps that's what fucking dumbass Eric meant to say? I will also point out the blatant irony of Team Trump not seeing "The affidavit, the supporting documentation of what the probable cause was to obtain the warrant" and considering that to be a problem, when they have already told the public they won't show the public part of the warrant. Which they have. It was not waved at them from 10 feet away. You can't do that with a search warrant, maybe in the movies, but not in real life.

    The FBI and others from the Federal Government would not let anyone, including my lawyers, be anywhere near the areas that were rummaged and otherwise looked at during the raid on Mar-a-Lago
    -- Trump

    I mean, Trump is an unreliable source of information, and I'm pretty sure we covered this. I'm not yet calling Trump's lawyer at the scene incompetent. I'm sure they were following the legal directions of law enforcement. If they said, for example, "step back, we don't want a suspect destroying or concealing evidence" she either would have said "that's illegal, so no I won't" or "okay, that's within the rule of law". I'm not calling Trump's on-the-scene lawyer incompetent yet, I don't know much about her or her history. But I doubt the FBI even tried lying to her about her needing to leave.

    And finally, if you look back over the last 24-48 hours, you'll note that Trump has suggested that the FBI was planting evidence. Eric's narrative, despite being blatantly false, ties into that. Why on Earth would Trump need to make that suggestion?

    Is it because evidence of his crimes was there, and he knows it?

    Because I am looking into Option B and saying "Trump knows they found the stuff he didn't return when he was required to do so". I think Trump knows the FBI has proof of his guilt. I think he's trying to suggest the evidence was planted, because otherwise, he's caught tiny red handed.

    If Trump has actual proof the FBI planted evidence -- Eric says they do -- then by all means, crooked cops are a poison on this world. If he has a video of some FBI people looking at a room in his house, by all means, show us the warrant (oh, right, the cops leave you a copy, Trump has it) that shows what rooms they were allowed to search, and prove the FBI were in the wrong rooms. I don't think he will, though.

    I think he's caught.

    I think he knows it.

    And if I'm right, he should be panicking.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •