Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Michigan Republican Party Co-Chair, Meshawn Maddock.
    There's more. As CNN reports, it was Team Trump across the board.

Trump campaign officials, led by Rudy Giuliani, oversaw efforts in December 2020 to put forward illegitimate electors from seven states that Trump lost, according to three sources with direct knowledge of the scheme.

The sources said members of former President Donald Trump's campaign team were far more involved than previously known in the plan, a core tenet of the broader plot to overturn President Joe Biden's victory when Congress counted the electoral votes on January 6.

Giuliani and his allies coordinated the nuts-and-bolts of the process on a state-by-state level, the sources told CNN. One source said there were multiple planning calls between Trump campaign officials and GOP state operatives, and that Giuliani participated in at least one call. The source also said the Trump campaign lined up supporters to fill elector slots, secured meeting rooms in statehouses for the fake electors to meet on December 14, 2020, and circulated drafts of fake certificates that were ultimately sent to the National Archives.

Trump and some of his top advisers publicly encouraged the "alternate electors" scheme in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Arizona, Wisconsin, Nevada and New Mexico. But behind the scenes, Giuliani and Trump campaign officials actively choreographed the process, the sources said.

Maddock
    (points above)

was also one of the 16 Trump supporters from Michigan who served as fake electors and signed the illegitimate certificate that was sent to the National Archives.

"It was Rudy and these misfit characters who started calling the shots," a former Trump campaign staffer said. "The campaign was throwing enough sh*t at the wall to see what would stick."
    We already know at least state, maybe federal, investigations are underway. Multiple, in fact.

Trump had just lost the election, fairly. His ego couldn't take it and he was flailing like a beached elephant seal. The murderous insurrection was bad enough, but at least an apparently heavily armed crowd of thousands is obvious. Fake electors? That's not something you can claim accidentally popped up out of nowhere.

When these fake electors are caught and arrested, they've already had a year plus of seeing how Trump, well, "oath keeps" his promises and helps those who helped him. It's the same way he pays his employees: he doesn't. And they have text/phone records. Every single one of them is going to ask "will I be the one who gets a deal first?"

The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    everyone except china and the middle east
    Yeah, no.

The United States is not afraid of Russia any more than a lion is pestered by a particularly noisy mosquito buzzing in its face.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    There's more. As CNN reports, it was Team Trump across the board.

(points above)

We already know at least state, maybe federal, investigations are underway. Multiple, in fact.

Trump had just lost the election, fairly. His ego couldn't take it and he was flailing like a beached elephant seal. The murderous insurrection was bad enough, but at least an apparently heavily armed crowd of thousands is obvious. Fake electors? That's not something you can claim accidentally popped up out of nowhere.

When these fake electors are caught and arrested, they've already had a year plus of seeing how Trump, well, "oath keeps" his promises and helps those who helped him. It's the same way he pays his employees: he doesn't. And they have text/phone records. Every single one of them is going to ask "will I be the one who gets a deal first?"
    To go along with this, it was John Eastman, and Christina Bobb that were the so called "brains" behind this bullshit. John Eastman should be disbarred just like Rudy is, and Christina Bobb, if you don't know who that is, is a "reporter" from OANN. She pushed the big lie and the fake electors angle and voter fraud myths on OANN for Trump. All 3 of them should be brought up on seditious conspiracy charges as well for trying to overthrow the election, and ALL 59 of those fake electors, should be brought up on charges as well. Not a single one of them should get a fucking deal.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...io/6599607001/

Michigan Republican Party Co-Chair, Meshawn Maddock.
    “I’m not going down for a fat fuck that lost.” - sub-text of Maddock’s statement

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Bobb
    Funny you should mention that name. Just posted that on another thread.

people want this image of strength
    That people look at Trump and say "that man exudes strength" just shows how deeply delusional Trump supporters are.

Meanwhile in reality people see a man who can barely walk, who whines incessantly, and whose skin couldn't possibly be any thinner.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    That people look at Trump and say "that man exudes strength" just shows how deeply delusional Trump supporters are.

Meanwhile in reality people see a man who can barely walk, who whines incessantly, and whose skin couldn't possibly be any thinner.
    would this guy not scare the shit out of you honestly, if he got up in your face like this

would this guy not scare the shit out of you honestly, if he got up in your face like this

No. He would not. And frankly, "would scare the shit out of someone by getting up in their face" is not even remotely near the top of qualifying metrics for a leader. His job is to be president, not a bouncer.

Not even a little lol Trump is loud for a reason. He's a pussy. He'd back down before you could properly raise a hand to him.

So there's a problem with Trump's lawyer pick for his NY fraud case, Alina Habba.

"Who?"

That's the problem.

Trump has turned to the former general counsel for a parking garage company, who works from a small law office near his Bedminster, N.J., country club.

"He has some lawyers that are very sophisticated with years of experience litigating, and he has now fallen prey to inexperienced lawyers who are just telling him what he wants to hear," said one source close to the former president.

"It's disconcerting to everyone around him who actually care about him," the source said.

A second source, who's close to the Trump legal team, told Axios: "There are real concerns about having a state court tort lawyer come in to represent Donald Trump, not understanding the nuances and issues that surround a former president."
    Yeah, it's a total nobody trying to fight NYState. This is not the move you'd expect from someone who claims to be worth TEN BILLION DOLLARS fighting for their survival. This is what you expect from someone who suddenly woke up with a ten-page paper due in five minutes. The reason David vs Goliath stands out is, typically the bigger, stronger warrior wins the fight. Trump picked this guy maybe literally by yelling out his window "is anyone here a lawyer?"

This, more than anything else we've seen recently, should show how stupid Trump's routine strategy of firing lawyers who don't do the illegal/impossible shit he orders is. He's fired his generals, his commanders, even his sergeants, and now he's left exposed holding his privates.

Man, definitely don't sign up for the military. I take it back.

You're right, flabby septuagenarians are terrifying. I mean, he might breath halitosis breath on me or something, I don't want that shit. Get outta my face!

No. Not even a little bit.

It'd be creepy, more than anything else.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    No. He would not.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Not even a little lol
    You're right, flabby septuagenarians are terrifying.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    No. Not even a little bit.
    There is one person it would scare. @YUPPIE is scared of Trump. Remember how I said nobody should respond to YUPPIE because I asked him point-blank to comment on Trump's claim of election fraud proof? YUPPIE never answered, thereby forfeiting any claim to be taken seriously as a poster. But he refused to answer, because he's scared of Trump. He knows there is no election fraud, he knows Trump has no evidence, but he refuses to say that because he's afraid.

He had his chance to demonstrate the evidence Trump spoke of, or even to say "there isn't any". He chose not to. That choice was an admission of cowardice.

I love Trump. He's so full of blatant bullshit but is so confident about his blatant bullshit lol

Come on guys we all can admit Fauci does scare the shit outta the inbreds.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    And frankly, "would scare the shit out of someone by getting up in their face" is not even remotely near the top of qualifying metrics for a leader.
    given the image of strength dictators cultivate and the way people constantly deride Biden for his calm speech and lack of expression, I think they are qualities the masses want

Nope, he's just one of the many people you called a racist.

Then again, I'm not a teenage girl trying to change at a pageant.

- - - Updated - - -

given the image of strength dictators cultivate and the way people constantly deride Biden for his calm speech and lack of expression, I think they are qualities the masses want
    You want racism?

I mean, that is wat you said he was, and you clearly want him.

I'll take your refusal to answer as another admission I'm right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Nope, he's just one of the many people you called a racist.

Then again, I'm not a teenage girl trying to change at a pageant.
    The only thing that would scare me in that situation would be the smell that is likely to be coming off of him.

All I am envisioning a line from the Captain Scarlett DLC for Borderlands 2 where she has you go meet an old man and warns you to knock on the door and prepare for a smell straight out of your nightmares.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    The only thing that would scare me in that situation would be the smell that is likely to be coming off of him.

All I am envisioning a line from the Captain Scarlett DLC for Borderlands 2 where she has you go meet an old man and warns you to knock on the door and prepare for a smell straight out of your nightmares.
    I assume he smells like 2-day-old warm mayonnaise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I assume he smells like 2-day-old warm mayonnaise.
    Nah, judging by how he looks and from my time I was working at a convenience store 3rd shift a long time ago, I would say he likely smells like sour mop water.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.