1. #80921
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/ivanka...rn-up-the-heat

    Man, it's gonna be wild if the daughter Donald Trump wants to have sex with and gave a White House position to so he could keep an eye on her is the one that ends up being his ultimate undoing.

    - - - Updated - - -

    https://twitter.com/AricToler/status...98427501617160

    Y'all, Patriot Front got doxxed. Apparently some of their members have already been uncovered and folks are finding social media videos of the Patriot Front "training" and...these guys are not alpha dogs.

    Apparently they kept pretty detailed records, too, including members height and weight, including if folks gained or lost weight. And if they didn't check in each week. One champion checked in even though he got a crashed his car because he was drunk.

    Though Poor Vincent, I'm not sure what he did but he bothered them : (

    Oh, and this is happening as the Patriot Front were at the March for Life rally, with full facemasks on because they're cowards. Folks were mocking them and telling them to just take off their stupid masks since all their info is getting published anyways.

    Man, you love to see neo-nazi losers getting owned and being pathetic.

  2. #80922
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Can't remember if this was covered, or if it was just the subpoena news I saw posted, but...
    Rudy Giuliani oversaw state effort to send fake electors to declare Trump victory in 2020, report says
    Yep, it was posted by Breccia, I added a little onto it, and more came out today. All of it was at the direction of unsurprisingly Donald Trump and the outline was by John Eastman and Jenna Ellis. All 59 signers, Trump, Guiliani, Eastman, Ellis and Christina Bobb should all be arrested and convicted of literal fucking treason. Because they tried to overthrow a duly elected president.

    And this is just another reason to get rid of the electoral college.

  3. #80923
    The Undying Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    34,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Donald Trump wants to have sex with and gave a White House position to
    Is that what the kids are calling it?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    All of it was at the direction of unsurprisingly Donald Trump
    I'd love to see proof of that. Because Giuliani would literally rather die than give up Trump. Of course, he might accidentally give up Trump...

  4. #80924
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Is that what the kids are calling it?

    - - - Updated - - -



    I'd love to see proof of that. Because Giuliani would literally rather die than give up Trump. Of course, he might accidentally give up Trump...
    https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...io/6599607001/

    Co-Chair of the GOP directed the fake electors, with CNN leaked audio.

    https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/20/polit...ors/index.html
    Bout midway down the article, they have the audio from Meshawn Maddock

    "[Matt Maddock] fought for investigations into every part of the election we could. He fought for a team of people to come and testify in front of the committee. We fought to seat the electors. Um, the Trump campaign asked us to do that -- under a lot of scrutiny for that today. My husband has, he's suffered for that a little bit in Lansing because it's not very popular, but you know when you represent the whole state of Michigan and that's what I see it now. I realize that even though you're going to vote for somebody to be your next state representative, your next state senator, the truth is, this body of people, they represent all of us.
    Transcript of the audio.

  5. #80925
    Remember the "anonymous plaintiff" that tried to fight the Jan. 6 subpoena of Verizon for communications?

    It was Dan Scavino, Trump's former deputy chief of staff.

    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...ation-subpoena

    Wonder why he tried to hide behind an anonymous name? Hmmmm.

  6. #80926
    The Undying Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    34,829
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Transcript of the audio.
    Right, the campaign. We don't have Trump's tiny fingerprints on it yet.

  7. #80927
    Elemental Lord PhaelixWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    8,608
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    But deaths were at 2700, which is an increase of 731 from last Thursday. That 2700 is just shy of the high mark of 2709 set during the delta summer, making today the second largest death total since last February.
    Oof. Overnight backfills have already bumped the death toll yesterday from 2700 to 3142. That's well above the high mark set for the delta wave last summer.


    "The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

    --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  8. #80928
    The Undying Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    34,829
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Oof. Overnight backfills have already bumped the death toll yesterday from 2700 to 3142. That's well above the high mark set for the delta wave last summer.
    Sigh...

    The highest 7-day average deaths we had was 3,400 or so a year and a week ago. It is now 1843. Both of those are from the CDC by the way. So those of you saying "omicron is different" are right, it's lasting longer.

    Just a reminder, the first peak -- maxxing out at 2,200 or so -- was April 2020 when we have no vaccine, a deadlier strain, and no idea what was going on. We're coming up on that now. People who aren't taking this shit seriously are dying.

  9. #80929
    Elemental Lord PhaelixWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    8,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Just a reminder, the first peak -- maxxing out at 2,200 or so -- was April 2020 when we have no vaccine, a deadlier strain, and no idea what was going on. We're coming up on that now. People who aren't taking this shit seriously are dying.
    Ehhhhhhh, this is a deadlier strain, I think. But I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment.


    "The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

    --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  10. #80930
    The Undying Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    34,829
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Ehhhhhhh, this is a deadlier strain, I think.
    I haven't looked at the numbers, just going off omicron's overall lesser effect. Which, of course, could be changed by (as of tomorrow) two full calendar years' of information and medical advancement. So I shouldn't have said "deadlier" without qualifiying.

  11. #80931
    Elemental Lord PhaelixWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    8,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I haven't looked at the numbers, just going off omicron's overall lesser effect. Which, of course, could be changed by (as of tomorrow) two full calendar years' of information and medical advancement. So I shouldn't have said "deadlier" without qualifiying.
    Omicron certainly looks to be less deadly than delta, but delta was deadlier than alpha, which was deadlier than the original virus back in early 2020, so...

    That being said, medical treatment (even ignoring vaccinations) has improved a ton since then, so an unvaccinated COVID infection is probably still less likely to result in death than it was back then, so your point is still well made.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    The highest 7-day average deaths we had was 3,400 or so a year and a week ago. It is now 1843. Both of those are from the CDC by the way.
    For comparison, the 7-day average deaths peak was 3566 last winter, per worldometers. The current 7-day average is 1988, but even if no more deaths are added before the day is over, we should basically pull even with the high mark of 2030 set for the delta wave. And we're still on that upward trend.


    "The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

    --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  12. #80932
    Titan Lenonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    14,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I wouldn’t call anyone reacting to a bald eagle that way, a "chickenshit" thou. I think he is one, but the examples given, to show that he is, look like normal reactions any person would have.
    .... how are you still not getting it?
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

  13. #80933
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    .... how are you still not getting it?
    She doesn’t really want to. She’s been sticking her head in the sand as much as possible.

  14. #80934
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Ehhhhhhh, this is a deadlier strain, I think. But I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment.
    As someone who is double vaxxed with no booster and just got it. It really isn't. It felt like a mild cold, and was annoying for a few days but wasn't that bothersome. Still got some after effects like sporadic coughing but haven't had any issues with breathing etc.

  15. #80935
    Elemental Lord PhaelixWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    8,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    As someone who is double vaxxed with no booster and just got it. It really isn't. It felt like a mild cold, and was annoying for a few days but wasn't that bothersome. Still got some after effects like sporadic coughing but haven't had any issues with breathing etc.
    Why are you trying to compare double-vax and omicron with unvaccinated and original, anecdotally?


    "The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

    --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  16. #80936
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Why are you trying to compare double-vax and omicron with unvaccinated and original, anecdotally?
    You're the one trying to claim it's a deadlier strain lol. The original strain of covid was much deadlier and follows the traditional evolutionary cycle of viruses. Viruses typically become less deadly and more contagious as they evolve, to reduce the likelihood of them losing hosts to reproduce in.

  17. #80937
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    You're the one trying to claim it's a deadlier strain lol. The original strain of covid was much deadlier and follows the traditional evolutionary cycle of viruses. Viruses typically become less deadly and more contagious as they evolve, to reduce the likelihood of them losing hosts to reproduce in.
    Delta was deadlier than Alpha, so that isn't entirely true.

    - - - Updated - - -

    So, Boris Epshteyn was on MSNBC today, and basically admitted to the fake electors plan. Just like when Peter Navarro admitted to the "Green Bay Sweep" plan to steal the election.



    Do they not realize that everything he just said is LITERALLY a fucking crime?

  18. #80938
    Elemental Lord PhaelixWW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    8,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    You're the one trying to claim it's a deadlier strain lol.
    I'm preeeeeeeeetty sure I used the words "I think" in there, which means that it wasn't an outright declaration of fact.

    But reports had delta as 3.35x as likely as the original virus to result in severe illness or death, while omicron was 0.4x as likely as delta to cause serious illness or death. That would put omicron at 1.34x as likely as the original virus to cause serious illness or death. Obviously these numbers vary depending on which study you read and which risk factor you're looking at.

    But, I mean... I'm not wrong.


    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    The original strain of covid was much deadlier
    Except... it wasn't.


    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    and follows the traditional evolutionary cycle of viruses. Viruses typically become less deadly and more contagious as they evolve, to reduce the likelihood of them losing hosts to reproduce in.
    And yet... it didn't.

    It got stronger and stronger as it progressed through variants. In fact, it's never gotten less deadly, precisely, because omicron is not a subclade of delta or even alpha; it actually mutated from the original virus.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Delta was deadlier than Alpha, so that isn't entirely true.
    And alpha was deadlier than the original strain.

    - - - Updated - - -

    So today was another bad day. New cases were still down, but less so, finishing at 779k, which is only a 27k decrease from the total reported a week ago.

    Unfortunately, deaths were massively up again at 2777, an increase of 637 over last Friday's report. As expected, the 7-day average for deaths went up to 2029 which is basically even with the 2030 registered at the height of the delta wave. The next milestone will be 2279, which was the peak 7-day average for deaths of the very first wave in early 2020. We could easily pass that next week if this increase doesn't reverse trend.


    "The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

    --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  19. #80939
    It got stronger and stronger as it progressed through variants. In fact, it's never gotten less deadly, precisely, because omicron is not a subclade of delta or even alpha; it actually mutated from the original virus.
    Omicron is by far less deadly than any of the previous strains of covid, and as far as anyone knows, the most infectious. That isn't anecdotal evidence, just from the medical community at large.

  20. #80940
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    .... how are you still not getting it?
    My reply here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Well, let’s be fair here… it’s a bald eagle and it not only went to bite his hand, it was flapping its wings which are big. I disagree with you saying people wouldn’t move their whole body away, especially their face.

    In regards to the man rushing the stage, I think most politicians, not knowing what the persons intentions were, are going to react to protect themselves. Trump holding onto the guys arm is kinda overdramatic thou.

    Still, if I knew little about Trump and someone showed me these GIFS to prove he’s a chickenshit, I’d tell you he wasn’t based on those specific images.
    If you refer back to the convo, I agreed with Breccia thou.
    Fairy tales are more than true–not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •