1. #81581
    Merely a Setback Kaleredar's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    phasing...
    Posts
    25,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Given the massive numbers, I would have to guess maybe Shalcker or Yuffie (Not sure I spelled that right), outside of them and tehdang, they are the main trolls I have seen massively derailing the threads for pages upon pages (With the help of those who fed them of course).
    It isn't any of the three of them, as both Yuppie and Shalcker have posts visible in the Russia thread (for instance) and you can still see Tehdang's posts he at least isn't banned like they are. Assuming that's how this all works.

    It could be some long-banned alt-right nutjob poster whose posts are finally getting deleted.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

  2. #81582
    Pandaren Monk masterhorus8's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    1,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    It isn't any of the three of them, as both Yuppie and Shalcker have posts visible in the Russia thread (for instance) and you can still see Tehdang's posts he at least isn't banned like they are. Assuming that's how this all works.

    It could be some long-banned alt-right nutjob poster whose posts are finally getting deleted.
    Ah, nevermind then. The search function was breaking for me then, I guess.
    9

  3. #81583
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    It isn't any of the three of them, as both Yuppie and Shalcker have posts visible in the Russia thread (for instance) and you can still see Tehdang's posts he at least isn't banned like they are. Assuming that's how this all works.

    It could be some long-banned alt-right nutjob poster whose posts are finally getting deleted.
    Maybe, this thread has been going on for 5 years now and it seemed like we had the cult members coming in a lot any time they through they could troll plus all the other paid Russians over the time.

    Would be cool if they would actually have a mod post about whose posts were removed from the servers. Just seems weird to have dozens to hundreds of pages just blip out of existence (Queue Star Was force reference).
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

  4. #81584
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Would be cool if they would actually have a mod post about whose posts were removed from the servers. Just seems weird to have dozens to hundreds of pages just blip out of existence (Queue Star Was force reference).
    Just to sate my curiosity, I scrolled through the Elon/Twitter thread (since it was shorter) and found that posts by "Vegas82" have been purged. I assume he said something stupid enough to warrant such extreme measures, or he asked the admin to do it himself for whatever reason.

  5. #81585
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,015
    Trump returns to Twitter to...(checks source)...no, he's still on his Chinese knockoff. Anyhow, Trump complains that the judge in the trial is being mean to him for all that stuff he did.

    he is a vicious, biased, and mean "rubber stamp" for the Communist takeover of the great & prosperous American company that I have built over a long period of years. He was appointed by my worst enemies. Case was to go to a new Judge, but he demands to keep it. I have no jury and no Civil Rights!
    "No jury?"

    Big surprise: that's a lie. Jury selection was done a few days ago.

    "Who appointed this Judge?"

    I mean, it probably was Trump's worst enemy, because it could be literally anyone in NYC and they'd hate him. It's probably because he was a lying criminal who stiffed them on taxes for a long peroid of years.

    But since you asked, Trump did name the judge publicly, possibly because Trump wants him beaten to death with a hammer. No, I'm not over that yet. Nobody else should be, either.

    "No, I asked who appointed him."

    Well, in his current post, NYC did. He was elected. Well, technically he was elected. He ran unopposed in 2015.

    "Before that."

    Before that he ran in 2012 for a lower NYC spot. He won, because he ran unopposed.

    "Before that."

    You really want to go down this bullshit rabbit hole? Fine. He became a judge in 2003. Guess who was in charge then?

    "Oh shit, did Giuliani appoint this guy?"

    No! Haven't you been paying attention? He was elected. Trump is lying, how are you not getting this?

    "Perhaps Trump meant 'appointed to this case'?"

    It is true, that NYC asked for Engoron, but they asked not appointed. You don't get to demand a specific judge. The fact is, Engoron had already sat on previous Trump trials -- he's the one who ordered $110,000 in contempt fines and ordered Ivanka to testify. Trump is probably using "he knows about all that stuff I did" as a basis for "biased" to make it sound like he's not getting a fair shake, when he's the one avoiding court at every reasonable opportunity, then a bunch more unreasonable ones.

    So, yeah, big surprise, Trump is lying again.

    "Communist takeover of my American company?"

    I mean, Deutsche Bank owns a lot of it, so I don't know that "American" is all that true anymore. But those are clearly buzzwords Trump threw in to try to drum up support for being caught cheating on his taxes for a long peroid of years. Trump Org is being asked to pay those back taxes, fines, and halt business as a penalty for breaking all those laws. That's not Communism. It's also not Socialism. The cop who gives you a ticket for running a stop sign isn't seizing your money to redistribute it to the working class. He's penalizing you for driving dangerously.

    He also called it "great and prosperous". Forbes is unconvinced. Trump lost money every year from 2015 to, well, basically now.

    "Basically? It says here his net value went up in 2022 by $700 million!"

    Hmm. Interesting. How much is Truth Social worth?

    "It says here $700 mill...oh fuck me."

    Yeah. Good luck getting even a dime of that now that Trump's back on Twitter.

    Trump's net worth won't drop just because he pays off debts, Forbes uses those debts to find values because they're not con artist felons like Trump is. But they will drop when, say, Trump has to pay hundreds of millions in back taxes and fines and can't run his own business or buy real estate for years.

    "I have no Civil Rights?"

    More buzzwords. Trump has every right to the trial by jury he's getting. Trump might be able to paint some of the appeals or special circumstances he's begging for as court cases because his civil rights were violated, but big surprise, none of that's true either. Losing a court case doesn't mean your civil rights were violated. Especially when you're objectively guilty.

    So I'm going to ask @cubby to pay devil's advocate, read that Trump "tweet" (eyeroll) and, giving him every single possible inch of leeway, try to explain what he said so that he's not just a lying sack of elephant feces. Because other than getting the judge's name right, eveything he said was a lie.
    Last edited by Breccia; 2022-10-29 at 10:12 PM.

  6. #81586
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/co...e_white_house/

    Fox, complaining about the "selective condemnation" for not condemning every attack involving hammers.

    Because yes, ultimately, according to Fox, this is the fault of Joe Biden. Not the extremist conservatives and Republicans spouting the same conspiracy theories and rhetoric that the attacker did on his blog.

    I'm sure every member of the Republican party has condemned this vile attack at least, right?

    ...

    Right?
    So this almost or should deserve it's own thread. Technically this was a failed assassination attempt on the Speaker of the House.

    I'm not going deep into the radicalization and reactions by politicians all that. Yet, Fox News has done an incredible job on this. By job they really are saying "eff it" we don't tell the truth for shit. Them being the major cable news network.

    With that I had to post this. It's perfect.



    Fox News has in no question the past 20 plus years done the most damage to American democracy.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

  7. #81587
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump returns to Twitter to...(checks source)...no, he's still on his Chinese knockoff. Anyhow, Trump complains that the judge in the trial is being mean to him for all that stuff he did.



    "No jury?"

    Big surprise: that's a lie. Jury selection was done a few days ago.

    "Who appointed this Judge?"

    I mean, it probably was Trump's worst enemy, because it could be literally anyone in NYC and they'd hate him. It's probably because he was a lying criminal who stiffed them on taxes for a long peroid of years.

    But since you asked, Trump did name the judge publicly, possibly because Trump wants him beaten to death with a hammer. No, I'm not over that yet. Nobody else should be, either.

    "No, I asked who appointed him."

    Well, in his current post, NYC did. He was elected. Well, technically he was elected. He ran unopposed in 2015.

    "Before that."

    Before that he ran in 2012 for a lower NYC spot. He won, because he ran unopposed.

    "Before that."

    You really want to go down this bullshit rabbit hole? Fine. He became a judge in 2003. Guess who was in charge then?

    "Oh shit, did Giuliani appoint this guy?"

    No! Haven't you been paying attention? He was elected. Trump is lying, how are you not getting this?

    "Perhaps Trump meant 'appointed to this case'?"

    It is true, that NYC asked for Engoron, but they asked not appointed. You don't get to demand a specific judge. The fact is, Engoron had already sat on previous Trump trials -- he's the one who ordered $110,000 in contempt fines and ordered Ivanka to testify. Trump is probably using "he knows about all that stuff I did" as a basis for "biased" to make it sound like he's not getting a fair shake, when he's the one avoiding court at every reasonable opportunity, then a bunch more unreasonable ones.

    So, yeah, big surprise, Trump is lying again.

    "Communist takeover of my American company?"

    I mean, Deutsche Bank owns a lot of it, so I don't know that "American" is all that true anymore. But those are clearly buzzwords Trump threw in to try to drum up support for being caught cheating on his taxes for a long peroid of years. Trump Org is being asked to pay those back taxes, fines, and halt business as a penalty for breaking all those laws. That's not Communism. It's also not Socialism. The cop who gives you a ticket for running a stop sign isn't seizing your money to redistribute it to the working class. He's penalizing you for driving dangerously.

    He also called it "great and prosperous". Forbes is unconvinced. Trump lost money every year from 2015 to, well, basically now.

    "Basically? It says here his net value went up in 2022 by $700 million!"

    Hmm. Interesting. How much is Truth Social worth?

    "It says here $700 mill...oh fuck me."

    Yeah. Good luck getting even a dime of that now that Trump's back on Twitter.

    Trump's net worth won't drop just because he pays off debts, Forbes uses those debts to find values because they're not con artist felons like Trump is. But they will drop when, say, Trump has to pay hundreds of millions in back taxes and fines and can't run his own business or buy real estate for years.

    "I have no Civil Rights?"

    More buzzwords. Trump has every right to the trial by jury he's getting. Trump might be able to paint some of the appeals or special circumstances he's begging for as court cases because his civil rights were violated, but big surprise, none of that's true either. Losing a court case doesn't mean your civil rights were violated. Especially when you're objectively guilty.

    So I'm going to ask @cubby to pay devil's advocate, read that Trump "tweet" (eyeroll) and, giving him every single possible inch of leeway, try to explain what he said so that he's not just a lying sack of elephant feces. Because other than getting the judge's name right, eveything he said was a lie.
    Please tell me that bit about the Jew judge was a typo

  8. #81588
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    Please tell me that bit about the Jew judge was a typo
    It was, the source I quoted used an image from Trump's "Tweet" and I couldn't cut and paste the text. Fixing now.

  9. #81589
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    It was, the source I quoted used an image from Trump's "Tweet" and I couldn't cut and paste the text. Fixing now.
    I'm glad it was a typo, but I have to admit that it didn't enter my mind that it might be until Canpinter mentioned it. And even then I still assumed that it wasn't until you confirmed otherwise.

  10. #81590
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,015
    RNC official goes on FOX News, and complains that people associate their violent, divisive words with violent, divisive actions.

    Well, I think that’s unfair. I think this is a deranged individual. You can’t say people saying, ‘let’s fire Pelosi’ or ‘let’s take back the House’ is saying ‘go do violence.’ It’s just unfair/
    -- RNC Chairwoman

    When asked about the words and actions leading to Jan 6th or Trump's repeated calls for violence, just kidding, FOX News didn't do that. They let her totally reverse Strawman that shit because they know they're getting sued too.

    "Well hold on. It's not like anyone in the GOP called for Pelosi's execution."

    That's false. MTG did. She was called out for it too.

    Now to be fair:

    We’ve watched this with Lee Zeldin, we’ve watched this with Supreme Court justices, this is wrong — violence should not go. You watch what happened to Steve Scalise and others. This has got to stop,
    -- McCarthy, on Breitbart

    So it's not everyone in the GOP. But the GOP is trying "we aren't the ones calling for violence, because this one time we didn't call for it" despite the other times they called for violence. And we're seeing extremists mount up for voter intimidation in a few short days, directly heeding that call.

    Despite this being Sunday when all the news shows have politicians, and despite people like Cruz and Graham decrying this specific act of violence, not a one of them suggested their party and/or Trump needed to cool down the language. Trump himself has been silent on the issue.

    It's also especially, let's just say "Trumpian" to blame Biden for the rise in violence when Trump's cult is the one causing it.

    This was an attempted assassination. This was terrorism. Trump supporters; this is your fault. Don't bother trying to deflect blame from yourselves, that ship sailed when you voted for Trump twice.

  11. #81591
    Whenever someone of the GOP says the party as a whole does not make calls for violence they should run a 1 hour tape of all the times they did just that, I have little doubt you can fill that much time with their quotes, both strait up and dog whistles.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

  12. #81592
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,015
    Opening arguments in the Trump Org trial begin in a matter of minutes.

    Trump, Donnie Dum-dum Jr, Eric and Ivanka are all listed as possible witnesees. Weaselberg, the guy who plead out, is listed as a mandatory one. I look forward to hearing various employees trying to pretend that, somehow, Trump Org committed so much fraud for decades and somehow Trump didn't know about it. Only for NY to reveal documents that prove Trump did know about it.

    I think the Trump family will do nothing but take the Fifth, having come to the realization that they'll need to sacrifice their company to save themselves. I think, at this point, they know they've been caught and transferring money to Trump II: More Fat, More Furious won't work. Knowing they've been caught, it'll be about sacrificing whatever loyal lifetime employees they can so they can keep their own money.

    If that goes as planned, these employees will have a choice to make about what they say on the stand. That's when the real fun begins.

  13. #81593
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CkXD9mXOv2q/?hl=en

    Eyo, just Donnie Jr. tweeting out a picture of a hammer and underwear saying that he has his Paul Pelosi costume ready.

    The wrong fuckin people are getting assaulted by crazy people with hammer. That's all I'm gonna say because I generally don't promote or encourage violence, but if someone needs to have their skull cracked open by a psychopathic conspiracy theorist then I vote Donnie Jr. or Jesse whateverthefuck on Fox be the recipients.

    Absolutely fuck these inhuman ghouls who don't apparently have an empathetic bone in their body, but rather revel in the violence and the harm.

    Fuck these people so much. These are unamerican fucks, kick them the fuck out to the Pacific trash heep so they can form Kekistan already.

    God fuckin damnit this is not normal shit.

  14. #81594
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Eyo, just Donnie Jr. tweeting out a picture of a hammer and underwear saying that he has his Paul Pelosi costume ready.
    I'm so happy to see that. When the Trump supporters return, I recommend that each and every single one of us demand why that picture as a response to this terrorist assassination attempt is okay. They must be ignored until they respond to exactly this situation. No matter what a Trump supporter posts on any topic in Politics, the answer is "What do you think of Don Jr's post?" until they respond to that inquiry. Because until they do, they are not just supporting terrorism, not just encouraging terrorism, they are also complicit in mocking the victims.

    In fact, I think this calls for a moderator. Oh look, there's Edge- right here. Edge- what is MMO-C's policy on mocking victims of a terrorist attack? Something that, again, every Trump supporter is now assumed complicit with until they personally, specifically and directly comment on this post? Not just "I disavow all forms of bla bla bla" this specific post by this specific Trump family member.

    By the way, no matter their answer, the attack was still their fault. Disowning it now is irrelevant when they've been supporting the behavior for years.

  15. #81595
    https://www.axios.com/2022/10/31/tru...-supreme-court

    Trump is now asking the SCOTUS to protect his tax returns from the House committee. What is he so terrified of them finding?

  16. #81596
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What is he so terrified of them finding?
    I mean, everyone knows he's broke. He even brags about being the king of debt. So it must be worse than that.

    However, also at this point, there is the risk that he just flat-out lied on federal forms. Oh, I don't mean he cheated on his taxes -- he probably did, that's not the point.

    Do a Google search for "TEN BILLION DOLLARS!" including the quotes, the all-caps and exclamation point. What do you see?

    An entire page of Trump filling that out, on the required disclosure forms, to run for office.

    Yeah. He lied on a federal form. Bit late to do anything like, say, block him from the 2016 ticket. But if you lie on a federal form, you could be looking at jail time.

    Trump was never worth 10 billion once in his life. Not once. He lied to everyone.

  17. #81597
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.axios.com/2022/10/31/tru...-supreme-court

    Trump is now asking the SCOTUS to protect his tax returns from the House committee. What is he so terrified of them finding?
    That, and it’s an official statement from Trump himself revealing his years-long defense of being audited by the IRS to be an absolute lie.

  18. #81598
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post
    That, and it’s an official statement from Trump himself revealing his years-long defense of being audited by the IRS to be an absolute lie.
    I mean, the IRS could say that, like, right now. Whether or not someone is accused of a crime is not typically confidential.

  19. #81599
    https://www.salon.com/2022/10/31/beh...appen-to-them/

    Audio from a call Eric Swalwell received -

    Threats against Eric Swalwell and his family to cut his, his wifes, and his kids heads off.

    Calls Kamala Harris a "sand N-word"

    "Fuck black lives matter and fuck illegal immigrants"

    "democrat motherfuckers trying to ruin our country"

    calls California a shithole (lol)

    "someone needs to kill all you fuckin democrats"

    "swalwell, newsome, pelosi, schumer" all called out by name and hopes for their death

    TRUMP 2024 BECAUSE THE GOP RULES

    Republicans are very nice and haven't turned into violent extremists.

  20. #81600
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I mean, the IRS could say that, like, right now. Whether or not someone is accused of a crime is not typically confidential.
    Being audited is not an accusation of a crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •