Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    just type tom hanks qanon into google if you want more, loads of debunking and articles on this garbage.
    On the one hand I'm glad editors are getting paid. On the other, I feel terribly that they have to waste any time on such an absolutely smoothbrain issue.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    depends on your branch of Qanon.

1) tom hanks and hilary clinton are the primary child killers who harvest the adrenochrome
    2) tom hanks was arrested for pedo stuff and taken to gitmo (the cover for this was 'he had covid' and thats why he wasnt about for a few weeks)
    3) he was executed and replaced with a clone

just type tom hanks qanon into google if you want more, loads of debunking and articles on this garbage.
    Wait... wait... is 3 seriously a thing? That people actually believe??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    If there are people who believe "Everything is going to be ok", then there will be someone who believes anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    I've not been keeping up on my conspiracies. What is the beef with Tom Hanks of all people?
    He is altogether too nice. Some people can't stand nice or believe it's an act.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    He is altogether too nice. Some people can't stand nice or believe it's an act.
    Yeah, it’s projection. They can’t abide the possibility that someone genuinely nice and altruistic exists, because the next logical step would be to compare themselves to this person and discover that they themselves are wretched, subhuman trash with wretched, subhuman trash tendencies.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=MVWHKuS2XkE

Bigly announcement today by superhero Trump.
    Last edited by bladeXcrasher; 2022-12-15 at 01:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'm excited to find out what it is. Hope he can save the world from the woke mind virus!
    Delete all your .wmv files now! That's how the Woke Mind Virus spreads! Don't wait! Tell your friends!

/s
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Delete all your .wmv files now! That's how the Woke Mind Virus spreads! Don't wait! Tell your friends!

/s
    Can we do this with sys32 somehow?

Like, code word for the elimination of all cis-gendered people by the year 2032?
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    What a let down.

Forever on the grift.
    That isn't serious is it?

They saddest part is these digital cards will almost certainly make him more money then any of us make in a year.

When a narcissist and a grifter do the Dragonball Fusion technique.
    "The customer is always right" is a nice way of saying "I will put up with your bullshit as long as you pay me"

So, how's DWAC's stock doing following the MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT today that had nothing to do with it or Truth Social?

https://seekingalpha.com/news/391764...l-trading-card

Down about 5% so far, looks like 6% right now per Google. Really, really, really missed the opportunity to learn the more specific technicals of shorting and shorting the absolute fuck outta that shit when it was back at $100/share. At $20/share alone, and it will likely continue to fall, you'd make an absolute killing.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    They saddest part is these digital cards will almost certainly make him more money then any of us make in a year.
    hes already made his touch on it. Its like all the other celeb NFT's. An outside company has licensed it from him.

they approach a celeb or popular sports franchise, pay for licensing and then ask the person/club to shill the nft.

also getting into nfts now when the market is dead...lol
    Last edited by jonnysensible; 2022-12-15 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    That isn't serious is it?
    I still don't believe it...

https://twitter.com/willsommer/statu...osEBK4kmDLwgvQ

I just can't...
    Are they using digital trading card and NFT interchangeably?

All the same, it seems Trumpists are feeling a bit let down by this announcement: https://twitter.com/willsommer/statu...33447489413131

Since you know, there are world ending threats from antifa and pedophile pizza parlors they were expecting something big like Trump returning to office. Instead they got some shitty, low-effort art that some intern did over a weekend.

Sadge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    In a world where far too many people believe vaccines are made to kill them, the planet is flat, or Democrats are pedophile satanist lizardmen, Tom Hanks being a clone ranks just about average on the loony-o-meter.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

That...that can't be real. I've seen much better AI generated art than this. Hell, I've seen much better Epic Trump Art™ created either ironically or by a particularly talented cultist.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2022-12-15 at 06:16 PM.

Nothing better than Trump the great business mind coming out with NFT's when the market is collapsing and with bitcoin even the dumb people are waking up that the digital realm businesses probably not a good investment. But hey enough idiots drive around to rallies and swear he is some deity, so yes he has customers.

Of course Trump just licensed his name. What I found out a long time ago, was Trump is so lazy and all he has done past 20 years plus is become a licensing product. Hmm? Actually NFT's are great for Trump. Nvm.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Just bought me the full trading card set!

Anyone remember the Trump limited edition gold coins? Yeah, that was a thing.
    "The customer is always right" is a nice way of saying "I will put up with your bullshit as long as you pay me"