Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Elon is a complete turd whose insights are as interesting as mold. What do people see in him?
    He has a shitload of money so shallow capitalist dickholes think he's won at life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    He has a shitload of money so shallow capitalist dickholes think he's won at life.
    He also smoked weed on Joe Rogan's show so he must be an amazing guy!
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Elon is a complete turd whose insights are as interesting as mold. What do people see in him?
    Popularizing electric cars and developing reusable rockets was good.

He should have kept his mouth shut beyond that.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Popularizing electric cars and developing reusable rockets was good.

He should have kept his mouth shut beyond that.
    He probably would have been about $40 billion richer if he would have.

I just caught MTG’s clip talking about meat grown in a “peach tree dish” and getting zapped if you eat a cheeseburger. The fact that she’s probably going to win re-election is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    He also smoked weed on Joe Rogan's show so he must be an amazing guy!
    The alt-right and anti-liberals do have a very low bar for being impressed. Hey that guy said something against the SJW's! He a geenius!

That is not the point. The point which again could be posted in the "Elon buys Twitter" thread is he might by a social media company that an Insurrectionist President loved using to incite the rebellion.

So if people think that Trump will change (where have we heard that before) if let back on Twitter is ridiculous. Trump would be emboldened, not that he needs it, but would go more vitriol on attacking people and basically trying to topple our government.
    “There is a cult of ignorance in the United States…. [It is] nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.’”

-Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    That is not the point. The point which again could be posted in the "Elon buys Twitter" thread is he might by a social media company that an Insurrectionist President loved using to incite the rebellion.

So if people think that Trump will change (where have we heard that before) if let back on Twitter is ridiculous. Trump would be emboldened, not that he needs it, but would go more vitriol on attacking people and basically trying to topple our government.
    I perfectly understood the point. Elon is a naive idiot, that is why he'd let tRump back on twitter. And not because he's some champion of free speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I just caught MTG’s clip talking about meat grown in a “peach tree dish” and getting zapped if you eat a cheeseburger. The fact that she’s probably going to win re-election is insane.
    Getting "zapped because of fake meat from Bill Gates" would still be preferable to having to listen to her.

What does she even do at this point, in regards to her actual job? All I picture is her scrolling through whatever loony toons websites she goes on for all these conspiracies to talk about.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/micha...b07aa93892a648

Man, the Durham investigation is seeming more and more like a wet blanket.

That "big win" they had getting a lawyer for the Clinton campaign for lying to the FBI?

A lawyer for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign was acquitted Tuesday of lying to the FBI when he pushed information meant to cast suspicions on Donald Trump and Russia in the run-up to the 2016 election.
    Why?

Lawyers for Sussmann deny that he lied, saying that it was impossible to know with certainty what he told Baker since they were the only participants in the meeting and neither of them took notes.
    So the entire case was an FBI agent saying, "He lied to me." and the proof was, "Trust me, fam, I'm an FBI agent."

So we're what...4 years into the Durham investigation and he hasn't even pinched a single person yet? The Mueller investigation was more productive in a shorter period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

That "big win" they had getting a lawyer for the Clinton campaign for lying to the FBI?

Why?

So the entire case was an FBI agent saying, "He lied to me." and the proof was, "Trust me, fam, I'm an FBI agent."

So we're what...4 years into the Durham investigation and he hasn't even pinched a single person yet? The Mueller investigation was more productive in a shorter period of time.
    When you manufacture evidence you get the people you want.

/s in case the link isn't enough of a hint.

Why?

Was scrolling through tiktok, and people are already making excuses for the acquittal. Lots are saying there was Clinton donors on the jury, some are saying they had ties to Sussman, and none of them have any idea what jury selection is like.

I was called into jury duty last year for a local case, both lawyers are the ones that pick the jury, and if they don't agree on you, you are dismissed. If you have any ties to anyone in the trial, you are dismissed before you are even called in.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Was scrolling through tiktok, and people are already making excuses for the acquittal. Lots are saying there was Clinton donors on the jury, some are saying they had ties to Sussman, and none of them have any idea what jury selection is like.

I was called into jury duty last year for a local case, both lawyers are the ones that pick the jury, and if they don't agree on you, you are dismissed. If you have any ties to anyone in the trial, you are dismissed before you are even called in.
    Yeah, conservatives are mainlining copium extremely hard with this. Durham was supposed to be the REAL DEAL and would TAKE DOWN THE DEEP STATE!

Yes multiple "bombshells" and nontroversies later, he still doesn't even have a single conviction to his name.

Meanwhile, in the two years of the Mueller investigation (i.e. less time than Durham has taken), there were eight guilty pleas/verdicts. Sure those weren't all related to the Trump/Russia investigation, but this wasn't related to Durham's core investigation either, really.

And he got all these without his case against them being, "Come on bro, just trust me." kek

Yeah, conservatives are mainlining copium extremely hard with this. Durham was supposed to be the REAL DEAL and would TAKE DOWN THE DEEP STATE!

Yes multiple "bombshells" and nontroversies later, he still doesn't even have a single conviction to his name.

Meanwhile, in the two years of the Mueller investigation (i.e. less time than Durham has taken), there were eight guilty pleas/verdicts. Sure those weren't all related to the Trump/Russia investigation, but this wasn't related to Durham's core investigation either, really.

And he got all these without his case against them being, "Come on bro, just trust me." kek
    Don't forget, that the Mueller investigation also paid for itself too. Thanks to all of the seized money and items from Manafort.

Don't forget, that the Mueller investigation also paid for itself too. Thanks to all of the seized money and items from Manafort.
    I'm beginning to think they should have chosen a guy who doesn't look like an off-brand Jamie Hyneman. Maybe clean shaven is the way to go.

I'm beginning to think they should have chosen a guy who doesn't look like an off-brand Jamie Hyneman. Maybe clean shaven is the way to go.
    https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/s...95911557943296

Here is Donald Trump Cokehead Jr, having a mental breakdown after Sussman was found not guilty. Claiming the jury was tainted because it was in DC, again, the lawyers pick the jury, not anyone else.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/s...95911557943296

Here is Donald Trump Cokehead Jr, having a mental breakdown after Sussman was found not guilty. Claiming the jury was tainted because it was in DC, again, the lawyers pick the jury, not anyone else.
    "He literally lied to the FBI."

Says the FBI agent who said he lied. Without any recordings, notes or anything else to back up his word.

I love the hard press on the victimization, "Do you think I'd get away with that?" followed by him remembering that he needs to involve the viewers, "Do you think that you'd get away with that?"

To which the answer is, if the circumstances were the same and Jr or his viewers had a lawyer who actually passed the Bar, yes. The government's case was so week I'm honestly surprised it even went to court.

And then he changes the topic to imply that Sussman working for Hillary was the illegal thing, which it wasn't.

May hornets nest in all these liars small intestines.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/hersc...b016c4eef255b7

More hilariously stupid drama. Herschel Walker is pretty mad that Trump is claiming credit for Walker deciding to run for office.

Lol, get mad, loser. You should have expected this, you idiot.

Proud Boy is denied entry at the Trump rally after being told nothing with PB or QAnon symbols will be allowed in: “You’re kidding me right? The Trump campaign gave us VIP tickets! This is really happening? Can I ask why Proud Boys aren’t allowed?”
    https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/s...41630268579840

Video in link. Hilarious stuff.

They don't want to be affiliated with terrorist groups they helped increase the ranks, especially after January 6th and their leader pleading guilty to seditious conspiracy because they literally colluded with the Oathkeepers, and the Trump administration.

They were useful idiots. Now they are no longer useful.