Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah, you don't need to have good grades when you're rich, unsurprisingly. I graduated with more than a handful of folks that are barely literate but still managed to get an undergrad degree.

It's not a big achomlishment.

I appreciate your self-deprecating sense of humor. Harvard?
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump.

Please quit lying and making up shit that isn't true.
    Maybe you didn't vote for him, but you do love gobbling his genitals.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-05-28 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    - Lars

I appreciate your self-deprecating sense of humor. Harvard?
    I didn't need to go to an Ivy League college to learn to spell "accomplishment".

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I don't even know why you people bother with faking where your allegiance lies.

You have no credibility and no audience. Nobody cares that you're waving whatever flag you are. Everything you do in these Trump threads is one great irrelevancy after one great irrelevancy.

You and Zenkai and the rest of the "independent voter" squad should just drop an act nobody has ever bought. The only thing more pointless than it in this forum is the Russian propagandists when they're doing their up-is-down thing.
    Because deep down they are ashamed.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I didn't need to go to an Ivy League college to learn to spell "accomplishment".
    And I didn't need to go to Harvard either to learn how to spell "respect", "Libya", "Ohio" and "Syracuse" as well.

Such a small world we live in! Don't you think?
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics...l-13895860.php

Wall construction halted. Why?

Congress’ absolute control over federal expenditures — even when that control may frustrate the desires of the executive branch regarding initiatives it views as important — is not a bug in our constitutional system,” Gilliam wrote. “It is a feature of that system, and an essential one.
    Just a casual reminder about the separation of powers and that the executive branch can't do whatever they want because they're not getting their way.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Being "slapped with sanctions" didn't stop him from getting nukes and testing ballistic missiles.

Do you really want to "forget" him until his missiles actually can reach US?
    China's can too, yet no one really cares. Because they have way too few for it to be decisive. USA, on the other hand, can level them and no one outside of Russia can do anything about it.
    Nuke scare does not really work on USA, when only a single country can actually threaten them with it.

World made a huge deal out of the meeting. Sorry, but it is a bit more heavy opinion than yours, random anonimus. So I am going to stick with the idea that the meeting gave the little fat shit legitimacy.

https://www.gq.com/story/trump-climate-scientists-nazis

"The demonization of carbon dioxide is just like the demonization of the poor Jews under Hitler," said the physicist, William Happer, who serves on the National Security Council as the president’s deputy assistant for emerging technologies.
    Not much going on. Just a "science" adviser to a sitting US president casually invoking Godwin's Law by comparing climate scientists to...Nazi's.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.gq.com/story/trump-climate-scientists-nazis

Not much going on. Just a "science" adviser to a sitting US president casually invoking Godwin's Law by comparing climate scientists to...Nazi's.
    I'm getting some weird Deja Vu here, because I swear this exact same quote with this exact same wording came up years ago.

He graduated from an Ivy League school while being functionally illiterate? What? Fuck facts....let's make up shit and pretend it's real! Derp. This place is a fucking clown show.
    The only reason he got in in the first place was because of his father. And yes, he is functionally illiterate. He makes up words like "Bigly", and speaks at a fucking 4th grade level so his followers, the "uneducated" that he likes so much, can fucking understand him. He also claimed in a deposition he couldn't read the papers he was supposed to be reviewing "without his glasses", but no one has ever seen him wear glasses anywhere.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8149926.html

When they bring him intelligence briefings, they have to cut it down to 1 page, or bring fucking pictures so the stupid fucker can understand it. The fact that you are defending this, means you are bothered that your dear leader is FUCKING RETARDED.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    The only reason he got in in the first place was because of his father. And yes, he is functionally illiterate. He makes up words like "Bigly", and speaks at a fucking 4th grade level so his followers, the "uneducated" that he likes so much, can fucking understand him. He also claimed in a deposition he couldn't read the papers he was supposed to be reviewing "without his glasses", but no one has ever seen him wear glasses anywhere.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8149926.html

When they bring him intelligence briefings, they have to cut it down to 1 page, or bring fucking pictures so the stupid fucker can understand it. The fact that you are defending this, means you are bothered that your dear leader is FUCKING RETARDED.
    He is like common folks, thats why people relate to him. You call him R-word, it might be that you think most americans are R-word? Mainly the working class

Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    He is like common folks, thats why people relate to him. You call him R-word, it might be that you think most americans are R-word? Mainly the working class
    You must have an extremely low opinion of the intelligence of your fellow American, then. I try to give folks more credit, but maybe I should just assume all other American's are brow furrowed, knuckle dragging mouth breathers?

Because if "most Americans" are that stupid, then this country has far, far, far bigger issues.

You must have an extremely low opinion of the intelligence of your fellow American, then. I try to give folks more credit, but maybe I should just assume all other American's are brow furrowed, knuckle dragging mouth breathers?

Because if "most Americans" are that stupid, then this country has far, far, far bigger issues.
    He won, so. Im not the one calling trump or americans stupid

No, he is fucking retarded. And the people that voted for him because he "talks like them" are no different than he is. That is why the only fucking people he won, was the "uneducated" vote.

- - - Updated - - -

If they are still with him after making an ass of himself, then yes, they are fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, he is fucking retarded. And the people that voted for him because he "talks like them" are no different than he is. That is why the only fucking people he won, was the "uneducated" vote.

- - - Updated - - -

If they are still with him after making an ass of himself, then yes, they are fucking stupid.
    They will stil be with him, because he gave them back work and let them continue to have work, you know at the factories the place where uneducated people work. You upnosed bigot.

If someone voted for him thinking he was a smart person, I have no problems believing they're stupid. Because he's not, he's an idiot's idea of what a smart person is.

Wait...a billionaire is like the common folks?
    You relate to a billionaire?

Oh you mean the act he puts on and how the "working class" as you call them are too stupid to figure out he is not "one of the common folks"?

Have you ever even listened and seen how he acted before he ran and became president. Ya that is the real Donny.

I also don't want a common folk running this country. I want someone that is exceptional...someone who can do exceptional things for everyone.

Guess this is why he was very clear in loving the uneducated....

They will stil be with him, because he gave them back work and let them continue to have work, you know at the factories the place where uneducated people work. You upnosed bigot.
    LOL, while destroying farmers, and closing automotive plants, and what have you. Most of the jobs that are coming, aren't factory workers or coal miners. I am glad to hate stupid people. EVERYONE should be glad to hate stupid people.

If someone voted for him thinking he was a smart person, I have no problems believing they're stupid. Because he's not, he's an idiot's idea of what a smart person is.
    He is a scammer that fools people out of money and know how to work the system. But he did it in private sector before he joined the public one. He is to rich to bribe with money you bribe him with flatter and by scratching his back, to be honest he is one of the most honest (about important stuff) presidents usa have had.
    And pro gay and not racist at all. So progressives should love him if he just wasnt such a asshole

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Wait...a billionaire is like the common folks?
    You relate to a billionaire?

Oh you mean the act he puts on and how the "working class" as you call them are too stupid to figure out he is not "one of the common folks"?

Have you ever even listened and seen how he acted before he ran and became president. Ya that is the real Donny.

I also don't want a common folk running this country. I want someone that is exceptional...someone who can do exceptional things for everyone.

Guess this is why he was very clear in loving the uneducated....
    Ketchup on stakes, view of a dinner is hamburgers.

to be honest he is one of the most honest (about important stuff) presidents usa have had.
    For his motivations, sure. For his actual words, not in the slightest.

And pro gay and not racist at all. So progressives should love him if he just wasnt such a asshole
    And this is just bad fanfiction.