10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Prince William is the Duke of Cambridge, though. I assume you meant Prince Charles.
    I can never keep the royals straight.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I can never keep the royals straight.
    And you don't need to. Also it does not help that he used to be Prince William of Wales, just not the Prince of Wales. I swear Britons are doing all this to fuck with us.

JUST IN: Ivanka Trump made $4 million from Trump hotel in DC, financial disclosure form shows https://t.co/OzjaGQSH51 https://t.co/tNqsEJv9SC
    I mean what's new.

She made money from a hotel, where foreign dignitaries stay to accrue favor of a corrupt President. On top of that she has a position in this administration.

Remember Trumpkins don't ever say jack about corruption from next President.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I mean what's new.

She made money from a hotel, where foreign dignitaries stay to accrue favor of a corrupt President. On top of that she has a position in this administration.

Remember Trumpkins don't ever say jack about corruption from next President.
    Only way the next president can be more corrupt is if they just shoot people in the street.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Only way the next president can be more corrupt is if they just shoot people in the street.
    Or have a D next to their name and breathe. Like the GOP and Conservatives care about anything other than that.

Oh since it's a shitshow all the time we have news of Trump owing D.C. $7 million from inauguration costs.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Oh since it's a shitshow all the time we have news of Trump owing D.C. $7 million from inauguration costs.
    Ofc he does. It would be more newsworthy if he didn't.

Washington's Alcoholic Beverage Control Board opened the door this week to hearing a challenge to President Trump's liquor license at his Washington hotel over claims that he doesn't meet the city's "good character" requirements https://t.co/N3wGumH97Q
    This would be wrong on the city of DC if they revoked the liquor license for the only reason Trump is a PoS.

I admit I would love to see this, knowing Trump could keep his mouth shut about a business he should not be involved in. Imagine Trump tweet crying about it being unfair on losing a liquor license.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2019-06-15 at 12:33 AM.

Plus all the cities he's held rallies in where he's stiffed them on the bill.

Because, you know, personal accountability and whatnot.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.ktsm.com/news/politics/t...el-paso-rally/

Trump campaign charged $99k in late fees from El Paso rally

EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – President Trump’s campaign is facing thousands of dollars in late fees as it still has yet to pay the City of El Paso for its El Paso rally in February.

As KTSM previously reported, the city says the campaign owes about $470,000. The due date was May 1.

On Friday, KTSM learned that a late fee of nearly $99,000 has been added — 21 percent of the initial cost

If the Trump campaign does not pay, the City of El Paso says more late fees will be added to the balance.
    The man "helping" run this country can't pay his fucking bills. I wonder if he'll try to use taxpayer money to cover the costs of his campaign rallies, at least if he ever gets around to paying them and the late fees.

I still don't get how anyone can like him or think he's a good businessperson. Good businesspeople pay their bills on time, they don't leave folks out to dry.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48641960

Trump is so loved and respected that embassies around the world are abiding by the order not to fly the pride flag during pride month. But they sure are finding a lot of ways to still get that pride flag and the rainbow colors out in a big way on their embassies.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Trump is so loved and respected that embassies around the world are abiding by the order not to fly the pride flag during pride month. But they sure are finding a lot of ways to still get that pride flag and the rainbow colors out in a big way on their embassies.
    But I thought Trump loved the gays after he held that rainbow flag upside down once. Are you telling me that all the empirical evidence of his platform and his party's policies says otherwise?!

Ahem, old memes aside; I don't think I've actually seen this many non-congressional branches of government so keen on giving our sitting president the finger before.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Or have a D next to their name and breathe. Like the GOP and Conservatives care about anything other than that.
    Woah there, come down from that crazy ladder. The nation is still healing from spicy mustard, tan suits, and lack of a flag pin.

Well, we now have the text of Trump's "secret agreement" with Mexico that he was waving around:
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...led/ar-AACTvrh

We have it because Mexico released it, so yes, there definitely IS an agreement. It's a full page long, but it can basically be summed up as "we agree to begin talking about stuff, and here's what the United States wants out of any agreement those talks might lead to."

President deal-maker, everyone. The man is so proud of having successfully made a deal to talk about making another deal.

When was the last time Trump didn't owe someone money?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I still can't believe he wore those pants! Remember when that was the worst thing our president did? Simpler times
    Remember when all you had to do was scream weirdly to stop your campaign?

- - - Updated - - -

The man "helping" run this country can't pay his fucking bills. I wonder if he'll try to use taxpayer money to cover the costs of his campaign rallies, at least if he ever gets around to paying them and the late fees.

I still don't get how anyone can like him or think he's a good businessperson. Good businesspeople pay their bills on time, they don't leave folks out to dry.
    And this is why we can't take the idea that Trump is rich seriously. If he has millions in debt just not paying for campaign rallies then can you imagine the debt he has elsewhere? I wouldn't be surprised if he has about a billion in debt.

Plus all the cities he's held rallies in where he's stiffed them on the bill.

Because, you know, personal accountability and whatnot.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48641960

His administration still owes 7M to DC for the inauguration.

Obama's inauguration also went overbudget by 8M, but they paid it back through funding from congress. Trump administration simply ignores the debt. Typical developer.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Well, we now have the text of Trump's "secret agreement" with Mexico that he was waving around:

We have it because Mexico released it, so yes, there definitely IS an agreement. It's a full page long, but it can basically be summed up as "we agree to begin talking about stuff, and here's what the United States wants out of any agreement those talks might lead to."

President deal-maker, everyone. The man is so proud of having successfully made a deal to talk about making another deal.
    Yet another page "agreement" from Trump. I can remember that one whole page he and North Korea signed, and we all know how well that went, so this should do just as much.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post

Yeah, sounds like Trump got scared off of doing tariffs so made an agreement to talk about making an agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Yeah, sounds like Trump got scared off of doing tariffs so made an agreement to talk about making an agreement.
    No one likes the whole "announcement of an announcement" thing and it's more annoying when people (his base) fall for it and think that Mexico has already given up everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Yet another page "agreement" from Trump. I can remember that one whole page he and North Korea signed, and we all know how well that went, so this should do just as much.
    Well that does it, Mexico is going to continue with their nuclear weapons programs.

Just parts of this interview are hard to listen to. I do love how he admits he wouldn't talk to Mueller because they were looking for lies like that's not what investigations should do, of course we know Trump would have lied a few dozen times in under 10 minutes if given the chance. For being the most "transparent" he sure doesn't like certain people testifying nor himself interviewing with Mueller.

What tops it off is he went on Fox the next day to complain about this, 'cause he's a little bitch.

The U.S. Treasury saw a 31% drop in corporate tax revenues last year, almost twice the decline official budget forecasters had predicted. Receipts were projected to rebound sharply this year, but so far they’ve only continued to fall.

Oh you Trumpkins, conned again. When will you learn but keep believing that they are looking out for your best interests.

I know, I know. I will read about all those jobs they brought back or some day they will invest that money back into America. Oh and likely the American taxpayer will have to make up for that loss in tax revenue.

Please don't give me that "starve the government" bullshit when we issued our largest budget every. Our deficit has grown 40% in past 2 years in Trump and I could go on.

- - - Updated - - -

All in for Senator Steve Daines as he proposes an Amendment for a strong BAN on burning our American Flag. A no brainer!
    Well the Orang Idiot is at it again. Tweeting this not knowing that this case of flag burning has already been ruled upon by SCOTUS as protection under the First Amendment.

Also this...

This was an official tweet from White House thinking this is what Flag Day was all about.