10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Trump is on that shit again.
    I have to wonder, does Trump actually know Iran is enriching uranium because Trump, personally, directly, and specifically, told them to do so by virtue of leaving the Iran Nuclear Deal?

It would have been a bad step, except they were suffering the penalties anyhow. If I could either
    a) lose $5
    b) lose $5 but have a Subway rotisserie chicken with smoked chedder, banana peppers, and no fucking mayo

I know which of the two I would pick. Yes, I realize Trump spent his life expecting people to do work for him and not be paid, but, did he really think Iran, of all people, would do that?

I'd love to hear how, somehow, this isn't Trump's fault.

Also @kaelleria that's an interesting post about vaping. Question: which is more harmful, vaping or drinking water with coal sludge? And how do you feel about leading questions?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Bullshit. Adults like flavours too. I suppose you think daiquiris are targeted at kids?
    https://www.safetyandhealthmagazine....h-survey-shows

So that's just a coincidence?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Nikki Haley's book is out, and in it she tells us that Tillerson and Kelly tried to recruit her to "subvert" the Resident, in order to "save the country".

Really interesting.... It basically confirms that there were many people in Trump's administration that were concerned that Trump was horrific for the country. Smart people Trump appointed.

Its weird how the trumpers label anyone who dosen't agree with trump as "triggered sjws" and his own fucking staff hate him, including life long republicans and military veterans- and then they turn on them and call them "leftist sjws"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    I wonder if we are gonna hear the excuse "We are republic and not democracy" as if the two concepts are somehow contradictory. Basically they only care about laws/democracy when it benefits them.
    just show them a trump tweet, since they know trump is promoted by god himself and can not be questioned in any circumstance

Another Republican, this time New York Congressman Peter King, won't be seeking re-election. Reason given, he doesn't like the commute anymore. Though he has been in congress since 1993, so over 26 years. https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...lection-report

Seems more likely he might end up losing. He won in 2018 by only 7 points. Compared to 2016 where he won by 25%, 36% in 2014, and 16% in 2012. https://ballotpedia.org/Peter_King#Elections

Think he sees the writing on the wall, especially with such a dumbass like Trump on the card in the same party as him.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Atjk5Gr.png?1[/MG]

"Doctored transcripts"? Much like the one Trump put out? Funny how that works.

More garbage to feed the uneducated masses, sadly.
    I shouldn't ask, but what is Trump getting at with the lawyer taking all credibility away? Is it the whole cease and desist thing that lawyer is trying?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I shouldn't ask, but what is Trump getting at with the lawyer taking all credibility away? Is it the whole cease and desist thing that lawyer is trying?
    He said something like the whistleblower's lawyer is a super democrat, anti-trumper, and "you won't believe it when you find out what he's been up to". Standard crap like that. I don't think he ever went into specifics.

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    He said something like the whistleblower's lawyer is a super democrat, anti-trumper, and "you won't believe it when you find out what he's been up to". Standard crap like that. I don't think he ever went into specifics.
    Still doesn't change the fact that Trump still committed a crime. Wouldn't surprise me to see if he would try this defense, saying that because the whistleblower was a Never Trumper, it means that he should be exonerated of the traitorous bullshit he committed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    Is it as incredible as what Trump found out about Obama's birth certificate?

Because he still hasn't told anyone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Happy Veterans Day!

Remember that trump admits to stealing 2.8 million dollars he said was going to veterans and instead put it in his campaign!

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2019...dren-and-trump

Any trumplings want to defend this? Anyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Happy Veterans Day!

Remember that trump admits to stealing 2.8 million dollars he said was going to veterans and instead put it in his campaign!

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2019...dren-and-trump

Any trumplings want to defend this? Anyone?
    I expect the usual suspects to show up and play the But the Clinton Foundation! card.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    I bet he wasn't expecting that.
    This was his Bowling Green.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Was he...triggered?

What a waste dump of a human being. Did you see some comedians mocked up the cover of his book and retitled it "Daddy please love me..."?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    This was his Bowling Green.
    Press "F" for respect over the Bowling Green Massacre.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/eco...trade-n1080126

The president’s reliance on Twitter as a medium for conducting policy puts U.S. negotiators at a disadvantage, said Barry, noting, “The negotiating sausage-making and resulting ping ponging of positions would be better done in private.”

Jacob Kirkegaard, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics, said Trump may have oversold the likelihood of a favorable deal to placate Wall Street, and now risks being boxed in by those earlier statements.
    After a few years of "We have a deal almost ready!" followed by, "Just kidding, back to square one!", Wall Street is apparently now beginning to wonder if Trump has just been jerking markets around (some make call it manipulating them) rather than been honest in his characterization of the trade talks.

They're smart ones, these traders.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ors-win-prizes

The issue was first raised by the Popular Information website run by Judd Legum, former editor-in-chief of ThinkProgress, a progressive news site. It scrutinized at least 15 contests the Trump campaign has run since last year offering the chance to win breakfast, lunch or dinner with the president.

“Supporters are enticed to donate to Trump’s campaign with promises of free travel, accommodations, and an ‘epic’ meal with Trump at various locations across the country,” the site said. “An investigation by Popular Information, however, did not uncover evidence that anyone has ever actually won.”

A second post by Popular Information identified a prize of breakfast with Trump in New York, advertised in hundreds of Facebook ads, as fraudulent. It noted that while Joanna Kamis was invited to a breakfast event in the city, Trump did not attend any meal with her and only took a photo with her later.

Painter, now a professor at the University of Minnesota Law School, said: “You’ve got to have the lunch or dinner. People pay money to enter it and you’ve got an obligation to do what you say you’re going to do.

“If you did this is any other context, and you don’t have a winner, it would be fraud and you get sent to jail for that. You can’t just lie to people. We’ve had fake lotteries in the past and it’s illegal.”
    Known liar and grifter, Donald Trump, continues to lie and grift.

The latest? His campaign seems to be raffling off chances to dine with the president in return for campaign donations and...there's no evidence or indication that any of these meals are actually taking place, which would make advertising them a fraud.

They did find a winner who went to breakfast with Trump and went!...except Trump wasn't actually there at the breakfast as advertised. He did take a photo with her later, though.

The Trump campaign tried to push back...

As supposed proof, Perrine sent a link to a Washington Post article from October 2017 that showed a photo of donor Chris Chavez and his father, Tracy Chavez, meeting Trump at a rally in Phoenix, Arizona. But Chavez had entered a different type of competition which did not involve a meal.
    But unsurprisingly, it didn't go well for them.

Trump reportedly called Bolton at home to complain about a CNN story that said the Navy was pushing back against Russian aggression in the Black Sea. When CNN portrayed the move as a response to Russia, the White House told the Navy to cancel the maneuver.
    https://t.co/5CVLTWqK8M
    https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/s...666135040?s=19

Incredible! If cooberated by Bolton very damning. It looks as though Trump was again appeasing Putin.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Incredible! If cooberated by Bolton very damning. It looks as though Trump was again appeasing Putin.
    Someone posted in the Impeachment thread, on how OMB director at the time Mick Mulvaney canceled an order of javelin missiles to Ukraine, because if the deal would have gone through, it would have upset Putin.

10+ Year Old Account

I think people will be studying and analyzing everything that has happened for years to come honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    I think people will be studying and analyzing everything that has happened for years to come honestly.
    And I hope that people use that to craft stronger restrictions on presidential powers so that the same kind of thing doesn't happen again with an actually intelligent malignant person trying to do it, rather than Trump's idiotic malignancy.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.