Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    And I hope that people use that to craft stronger restrictions on presidential powers so that the same kind of thing doesn't happen again with an actually intelligent malignant person trying to do it, rather than Trump's idiotic malignancy.
    Need far more than that, also need stuff in place to keep people like Moscow Mitch the Bitch from abusing his positions and Congressmen and Senators can sit on their hands like the Republicans have done and refusing to do their jobs. Like maybe have an outside group actually start holding them all accountable for when they refuse to actually hold the others accountable some how.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    Judge tosses Trump suit over New York tax returns, rejects conspiracy claim
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...tting-n1080076

Womp womp
    Incoming 50th appeal attempt and future supreme Court ruling.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Judge tosses Trump suit over New York tax returns, rejects conspiracy claim
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...tting-n1080076

Womp womp
    And the judge that did it was a Trump appointee, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    And the judge that did it was a Trump appointee, lol.
    At least we know that out of all the appointments, at least some of them weren't complete and total partisan fuck-ups. What level, remains to be seen.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    At least we know that out of all the appointments, at least some of them weren't complete and total partisan fuck-ups. What level, remains to be seen.
    It's been horrific the stranglehold the GOP has thrown around Federal Judicial Appointments. Holding up dozens of Obama's until Trump was seated, etc. However, many of those judges will have a "moment" where they decide who they are beholden too. While they may have slurped the GOP cock-strings to get the appointment, it is for life, and knowing that can change a person. At least here's hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It's been horrific the stranglehold the GOP has thrown around Federal Judicial Appointments. Holding up dozens of Obama's until Trump was seated, etc. However, many of those judges will have a "moment" where they decide who they are beholden too. While they may have slurped the GOP cock-strings to get the appointment, it is for life, and knowing that can change a person. At least here's hoping.
    I am still hoping that they catch Trump dead to rights selling us out to Russia which taints his every action and appointment, doubly so if McConnell can be caught up in it given his actions and evidently they funneled a million to his PAC and evidently poured money into his state.

If they can catch them, especially if they lose the Senate, that would be legal grounds for a full undo of all of it.

I would, at a minimum, remove the ones the Senators of the state opposed as he didn't follow their own rules ignoring them and remove the damage done to the Supreme Court either by packing it or going with the Sanders plan of rotating judges from the lower courts to remove that political chess piece from the future and depoliticize it.

Edit: AFK and off to bed, later man.

And please remind people to quit feeding the likes of Sulla and the others, it really sucks when I try and catch up only to have to skip +5 pages because of people feeding them.
    Last edited by Fugus; 2019-11-12 at 04:20 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post

And please remind people to quit feeding the likes of Sulla and the others, it really sucks when I try and catch up only to have to skip +5 pages because of people feeding them.
    They never listen when we ask them to stop feeding the trolls sadly

After Spicer was voted off "Dancing," @realDonaldTrump deleted his 8:33pm tweet urging people to "vote for Sean." Trump had written, "He is a great and very loyal guy who is working very hard." Now he's posted a new message: "A great try by @seanspicer. We are all proud of you!"
    https://twitter.com/brianstelter/sta...093518336?s=19

From a reality tv President tweeting about a reality dancing show. This is America, the clown show.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    When all you have left are lies and conspiracy theories....
    Trump is leaning so hard into this, his fat ass will break it off.

The whistleblower was very specific in that the real transcript was locked in a National Security Lol server. We don't have it. If Trump's word was good enough, the whistleblower wouldn't have had to come forward in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

"Quick, I must attack a group of people!"
    "Some are criminals"

You mean, like Trump's campaign staff and WH?

Every time I see someone sacrifice her integrity like this for @realDonaldTrump, I think of that line from the Bourne Identity and the Bourne Conspiracy: “Look at us. Look at what they make you give.”
    https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/statu...205705216?s=19

This in response to Nikki Haley going full Trumpkin. He is replying to a tweet showing Haley"s Fox News interview.

I will admit I follow George Conway and love his Twitter feed and the honesty on Trump.

Well we all know what the problem with this tweet might be; Kelly Anne Conway. What a world we are in.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account

Almost as if.... Trump lied. Huh.
    Trump's lawyers "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US THIS SHIT?"
    Trump: I'm paying you to make this go away, make it go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Shocking! Stephen Miller is a racist and white supremacist.

.@Hatewatch reviewed over 900 previously private emails Stephen Miller sent to Breitbart during the run-up to the 2016 election.

Miller shared white nationalist material. He pushed racist stories.

Read part 1 of our investigation here: https://t.co/Yom3qQtE3S
    https://twitter.com/MichaelEHayden/s...534301184?s=19

If Miller has the policy brain behind many of Trump's policies, here is what he has been feeding it, according to our findings:

-VDARE
    -American Renaissance
    -Camp of the Saints
    -Infowars
    -Authors who traffic in race science
    -Eugenics-era immigration law
    https://twitter.com/MichaelEHayden/s...836129282?s=19

God bless Ivanka Trump!

I genuinely laughed out loud when he said it.

- - - Updated - - -

Listen to this and tell me Trump isn't on something. He even produces a lisp at one point.
    Trump really wants to sleep with her.

At this point any Trump supporter is, at a bare minimum, okay with white supremacists/neo nazis. Trump knows who Miller is and the many others that he's brought on. Trump himself has a long history of racist remarks and behavior going all the way back to his dad and their property units.

There is no more pretending that it's not real or that you can somehow support Trump, but not his racism and the racism of his staff. Either you support/are okay with the white supremacist ideology or you do not support Trump.

DACA is pretty much toast it looks like.

The bad: this is going to hurt a lot of people who acted in good faith and Congress will fail to rise to the challenge to replace it with a law.

The good: the entire action, an executive memo to selectively not enforce a law and set up a parallel program, was objectively non-constitutional. President's don't make laws and this entire thing whereby Presidents can just use a so-called crisis to just decide what and how to enforce the law is an absurd practice that needs to stop. Congress legislates. The President executes. The end. No short cuts. No easy outs.

Unlike the Trump Administration's many abuses, DACA was a policy put in place for a positive end. But process legitimizes in this country, and DACA not being a law but designed to effectively supercede the law as passed by Congress and signed by a President, renders it illegitimate. Want to roll back executive power? For realz and not just to stab Trump in the eye? That means things like DACA go too. It's one small rock on a mountain of this sort of shit. They all go. They all get dynamited. An era of weak Presidents, which we desperately need, must be inagurated by stripping the Presidency of even the faintest *hint* that it has the power to do stuff like this.

Next time, pass a fucking law. Americans will be judged upon their ability to follow the rules we set out for ourselves... not saying the fierce urgency of now demands departing from those rules.

Yes, this is very doctrinaire. And before someone says it's not compassionate, remember that this entire mess we're in with Trump began when we started to not be doctrinaire with the rules and let people or persons get off easy. And started to bend or abandon process.

No more of that. It's a time for severity in what the rules are and how we act with regards to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the run-up to the 2016 election, White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller promoted white nationalist literature, pushed racist immigration stories and obsessed over the loss of Confederate symbols after Dylann Roof’s murderous rampage, according to leaked emails reviewed by Hatewatch.
    https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...-leaked-emails
    And everyone was surprised.

And everyone was surprised.
    So he is as emotionally and morally dead inside as his eyes make him look.

Jack's utter lack of surprise is getting worn out with house much use it's getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    DACA is pretty much toast it looks like.

The bad: this is going to hurt a lot of people who acted in good faith and Congress will fail to rise to the challenge to replace it with a law.

The good: the entire action, an executive memo to selectively not enforce a law and set up a parallel program, was objectively non-constitutional. President's don't make laws and this entire thing whereby Presidents can just use a so-called crisis to just decide what and how to enforce the law is an absurd practice that needs to stop. Congress legislates. The President executes. The end. No short cuts. No easy outs.

Unlike the Trump Administration's many abuses, DACA was a policy put in place for a positive end. But process legitimizes in this country, and DACA not being a law but designed to effectively supercede the law as passed by Congress and signed by a President, renders it illegitimate. Want to roll back executive power? For realz and not just to stab Trump in the eye? That means things like DACA go too. It's one small rock on a mountain of this sort of shit. They all go. They all get dynamited. An era of weak Presidents, which we desperately need, must be inagurated by stripping the Presidency of even the faintest *hint* that it has the power to do stuff like this.

Next time, pass a fucking law. Americans will be judged upon their ability to follow the rules we set out for ourselves... not saying the fierce urgency of now demands departing from those rules.

Yes, this is very doctrinaire. And before someone says it's not compassionate, remember that this entire mess we're in with Trump began when we started to not be doctrinaire with the rules and let people or persons get off easy. And started to bend or abandon process.

No more of that. It's a time for severity in what the rules are and how we act with regards to them.
    Yeah, if you want to be be the 'go by the book' person that Trump has the right to override Obama's DACA. I guess SC previously stated the President has reach on Immigration policy.

That being stated its pure hate and bigotry by Trump (see my post about policy maker, Stephen Miller). Yes, also add that Congress does not want to fix it. But then again we all know it goes back to xenophobia and bigotry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So he is as emotionally and morally dead inside as his eyes make him look.

Jack's utter lack of surprise is getting worn out with house much use it's getting.
    Sadly I saw on social media that Miller is engaged to someone in the administration I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Sadly, Miller is probably the next GOP nominee for President if/when Trump ever leaves.

And he's not dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Sadly, Miller is probably the next GOP nominee for President if/when Trump ever leaves.

And he's not dumb.
    That's very doubtful, he has all the charisma of a dead rotting log.