10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Meanwhile, some more good news for Trump.....https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ce-gallup-says

New polling by Gallup reveals that President Trump's approval rating is at an all-time high, as he prepares to deliver his third State of the Union address Tuesday night and the Senate is expected to acquit him in his impeachment trial on Wednesday.

Trump's job approval rating now sits at 49 percent, with a 94 percent approval rating among Republicans and a 42 percent rating with independents, both numbers being highs for Trump's presidency. The GOP itself is also seeing a significant boost.
    Polls are back to mattering again?
    Can you provide a link to the newsletter that states when they do and dont cause it's hard to tell with all the swapping you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Meanwhile, some more good news for Trump.....https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ce-gallup-says

New polling by Gallup reveals that President Trump's approval rating is at an all-time high, as he prepares to deliver his third State of the Union address Tuesday night and the Senate is expected to acquit him in his impeachment trial on Wednesday.

Trump's job approval rating now sits at 49 percent, with a 94 percent approval rating among Republicans and a 42 percent rating with independents, both numbers being highs for Trump's presidency. The GOP itself is also seeing a significant boost.
    A.k.a. "More than half the country still doesn't like him at all and we need to take this as as win as Trump has no wins to speak of."

When you need to take some more people liking him, but still not the majority, as a win you are really reaching. Let's talk instead about the last good thing he did, I'm sure you'd be able to tell me @Ghostpanther (if you didn't have me ignored).

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, as Trump's peace plan (as much a peace plan as the tax cut help the poor) rolls out to exactly what we expected, I guess it's time for Kushner and Netanyahu to shake hands and agree mission accomplished.

Israeli settler leader: 'Kushner took a knife and put it in Netanyahu's back'

Yeah, that's pretty much what...wait, what?

An Israeli settler leader and supporter of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accused senior White House adviser Jared Kushner of betraying the prime minister by slowing down the annexation of the West Bank.

David Elhayani, the chairman of the Yesha Council that manages more than 150 settlements, condemned Kushner for misleading Netanyahu after he endorsed President Trump’s Middle East peace plan, The Washington Post reported.

“Kushner took a knife and put it in Netanyahu’s back,” he told The Washington Post. “Kushner misled the prime minister. He misled everybody. He knew for a long time that Netanyahu wanted to declare sovereignty over the Jordan Valley and northern Dead Sea — he said it many times over the last year. Gentlemen just don’t act this way.”

Elhayani continued saying that Kushner, Trump's son-in-law, may cost the prime minister the March 2 election if he pushes back on annexing the settlements right away.

The settler leader said a senior U.S. official told them that if the Palestinians didn’t agree to the plan within 48 hours, Israel would be permitted to annex more than 30 percent of the West Bank.

“But something happened after that; they changed their minds,” he said, according to the Post.

Kushner has told reporters, and allegedly Israeli officials, that the annexation should wait until after the election and a new government is formed, the Post reported.
    Jesus fucking Christ Oi vey Sweet babaganouj By the stained trousers of Argus Wow, what the hell? So, the peace plan made nobody happy?

Look, we all know Trump has the diplomatic skill of that frozen burrito that I thought would be okay in my freezing car overnight (spoiler alert: I have a car cleaning appointment for Thursday at 3) but I was pretty sure he'd go all-in on "Israel gets everything, ???, profit". But this? This goes below what minimal bar Trump set. The Palestinians are angry, the Arab League called it useless, and now Israel's upset too? I know less about Middle East politics than I do about the thawing temperature of burritos, but even I could have made a plan that made one country happy.

Well, guess that's another thing you won't hear at the SotU tonight.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ent-interview/

During Donald Trump’s presidential transition in December 2016, “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace snagged a ride-along with the president-elect to the Army-Navy game, as well as a wide-ranging interview. The tete-a-tete came off as a typical Wallace enterprise: He asked tough questions about Russian election interference, the roles of Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner in Trump’s administration, the president-elect’s views on climate and so on.

There appears to have been another hot topic on Wallace’s list. By the time the interview rolled around, there was a good bit of reporting about the rot in the transition operation. As CNN’s Jake Tapper and Eric Bradner reported several days before, the Trump transition team had requested security clearance for Michael Flynn Jr., son of soon-to-be-short-term national security adviser Michael Flynn. The younger Flynn had actively promoted the “Pizzagate” conspiracy theory, which suggested that Democratic operatives were connected to a pedophilia ring located at a D.C. restaurant. An armed man was inspired by the bizarre scenario to visit the place, ostensibly to investigate matters for himself: He ultimately fired three shots inside the restaurant after patrons and staff evacuated it.

Recently released documents show that Stephen K. Bannon, then a top Trump adviser, said in an interview with the office of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III that Trump drew a blank on the Flynn Jr. situation when Wallace asked him about it. Yet that moment didn’t show up in the Wallace-Trump interview. “It was embarrassing for Trump, and Fox agreed to cut out that part of the interview," reads the interview document.
    So Fox News intentionally edited out embarrassing material for Trump from one of their early interviews.

Which is ironic if you remember this dust-up with conservative media -

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...broadcast.html

I'm sure all these conservative outlets will be criticizing Fox any minute now. Aaaaaaannnnnyyyyy mmmmiiinnnnnuuuuttttteeeeee.

- - - Updated - - -

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/02/04/p...edium=referral

And because awards are now totally meaningless and have reached the, "participation trophy" leve, Trump wants to give Rush Limbaugh a Medal of Freedom.

Once upon a time, presidential awards and pardons were things of considerable impact, influence, and weight. Now, they're casual favors you do for a guy who spent his lifetime being a vile, repulsive, hateful human being towards others. Because I guess since he has cancer we're all supposed to forget about this long and sordid history or something.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    Can you provide a link to the newsletter that states when they do and dont cause it's hard to tell with all the swapping you're doing.
    Oh, you missed? It's simple.

Poll that is negative w.r.t. Trump: doesn't matter and probably fake.
    Poll that is positive w.r.t. Trump: absolute truths that have to referenced as much as humanly possible.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    It;s quite simple, if it makes them(conservatives) look good then pools are good and can be trusted. If they make them look bad, then polls are no good and cannot be trusted, or as they like to say, fake news. It's pretty transparent and pathetic if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    This Alaska thingy, when are u guys giving it back to us?? Soon, I hope, would be sweet.

Seriously? Breitbart? And are you admitting to being a Russian? That would explain a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Bad week for the Dems.

Iowa turnout not as high as expected + optics of disarray. Candidates still jawing at each other. SoTU and Senste acquittal which Trump will brag about nonstop, I'm sure.

They need to get their act together, quick.
    And in two weeks no one will remember any of this and Trump will fuck up in some other way, and the world continues to turn.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    And because awards are now totally meaningless and have reached the, "participation trophy" leve, Trump wants to give Rush Limbaugh a Medal of Freedom.

Once upon a time, presidential awards and pardons were things of considerable impact, influence, and weight. Now, they're casual favors you do for a guy who spent his lifetime being a vile, repulsive, hateful human being towards others. Because I guess since he has cancer we're all supposed to forget about this long and sordid history or something.
    I just saw this. A medal of freedom to a god damn political pundit. I didn't think it would get much more ridiculous than when he gave one to the guy who wrote an economic theory that justified their tax cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Bad week for the Dems.

Iowa turnout not as high as expected + optics of disarray. Candidates still jawing at each other. SoTU and Senste acquittal which Trump will brag about nonstop, I'm sure.

They need to get their act together, quick.
    Iowa....lol.....

as big of a cluster fuck it was, its still Iowa
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    If you think Trump is gonna get any significant amount of the black vote I got a bridge to sell you.
    Oh, I'm sure they can arrange for some "touchscreen miscalibrations".

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

So, Trump says he'll give Rush Limbaugh the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Apparently all you need to do to get one is suck Trump off.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    So, Trump says he'll give Rush Limbaugh the Presidential Medal of Honor for, um, propaganda I guess?
    Medal of Freedom.
    Medal of Honor is reserved for armed forces.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Medal of Freedom.
    Medal of Honor is reserved for armed forces.
    Right, sorry. Wrong one.

This guy has to have dementia right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFYi...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by matt4pack; 2020-02-05 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFYi...ature=youtu.be
    The opposition really needs to run these ads. Maybe a little less cruel, but definitely attack his mental faculties. I never try to do the crazy conspiracy theory crap, but Trump clearly is not there. Again, look at his speech and interviews in early 2000's.

Plus the Republicans would run this shit. Hillary Clinton? Enough of 'when they go high, we go low". Time to sling dirt, but in this case actually this case, likely the truth.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Congrats Republicans, the President of the United States of America is now less trusted to do the right thing than god-damned Vladimir Putin.

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pre...zZiwvJ-jFcaN1Y

10+ Year Old Account
    that cant be right, Trump just said the world respects the US more than ever.

/sarc

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Congrats Republicans, the President of the United States of America is now less trusted to do the right thing than god-damned Vladimir Putin.

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pre...zZiwvJ-jFcaN1Y
    I did see his approval rating at its highest. Again, if economy stays what is they will use that to vote for him. Yes, there are cracks in the economy but obviously the Trumpkins think its the greatest ever.

Sort of amazing that all we went thru with impeachment people can say "hey is doing well", but here we are. Scary.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post
    Based purely on what he accused Clinton of, a concussion or a stroke.

Think back to the symptoms Trump called out about Clinton.

Look at Trump.

Trump is saying he, himself, has TBI or a stroke. Or, you know, he's a lying hypocrite.