Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    because he says things counter to a narrative you personally believe.

i've only ever seen him report things neutrally, rather than with an agenda in mind.
    Yeah.... my political beliefs aren’t so insecure as to not be able to handle one fucking YouTube goon. Rofl. The man can say whatever he likes.

Like What the hell do you think this is?

i've only ever seen him report things neutrally, rather than with an agenda in mind.
    Tim Pool is a shill for the Right Wing and biased.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    While I can appreciate his reports on the Occupy Movement I need more than opinion
    I remember when people insisted Occupy would matter. Super super pinky swore. Funny how that worked out.

We live in a stupid timeline populated by children.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    From his post history he's a slavic Nazi.
    Ugh

Worse than Illinois Nazis.

And if any group should be against Nazis almost as much as the Jews, it's the Slavs . . .
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Tim Pool is a shill for the Right Wing and biased.
    Independent voter thinker totally not part of the alt reich.

Remember that time he hid his face at that lunch party with a bunch of other alt-right goons?

I just giggle a bit. I was in grad school when that shit started and I’ve built a good fucken career since Occupy. Some folks like though have spent the past decade going absolutely no where.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I remember when people insisted Occupy would matter. Super super pinky swore. Funny how that worked out. We live in a stupid timeline populated by children.
    It didn't help that the Obama administration helped crush it's significantly growing momentum.

neutrally nice to the right and ridiculously biased against the left, a great example of this was the joe rogan podcast with him and the twitter execs, he would go on these ridiculous off subject rants, completely misrepresent what the execs said showed his true colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Hahaha... neutrally? He is pretty biased.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It's more that he doesn't actually do any real research and is constantly made a fool. The guy just pushes the alt-right narrative and doesn't care about facts.
    just replying to you two, cause long lists of replies are annoying to look at.

he seems to only rag on the left because he's annoyed by the near-psychotic behavior people are exhibiting right now. he uses something called "news guard", which he seems to think may have a slight left-leaning bias, to check sites he uses as his sources. imo, i'd certainly trust him over CNN or fox.

but this ain't the tim pool thread. believe it or not, it doesn't really matter. his sources were listed, check them or don't, it's on you from there.

tim pools an alt right dipshit who smuggles white nationalist talking points onto youtube a tiny bit less overtly that PJW.

Bit offtopic this but while we are there might aswell spread the good news that Jordan Peterson has gone mental got addicted to benzos and is in a russian rehab center. Hopefully they are experimenting on him and seeing how many rooms he has to tidy to get well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    It didn't help that the Obama administration helped crush it's significantly growing momentum.
    It was a bad idea that died a bad death as bad ideas should.

Not that it was meritless. But the entire approach and who made up the movement doomed it from the start.

It made the common mistake that keeps getting made time and time again. It mistook passion for strategy. Noise for messaging. Its failure was basically Darwinian.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    tim pools an alt right dipshit who smuggles white nationalist talking points onto youtube a tiny bit less overtly that PJW.

Bit offtopic this but while we are there might aswell spread the good news that Jordan Peterson has gone mental got addicted to benzos and is in a russian rehab center. Hopefully they are experimenting on him and seeing how many rooms he has to tidy to get well.
    This is a fantastic post lol.

just replying to you two, cause long lists of replies are annoying to look at.

he seems to only rag on the left because he's annoyed by the near-psychotic behavior people are exhibiting right now. he uses something called "news guard", which he seems to think may have a slight left-leaning bias, to check sites he uses as his sources. imo, i'd certainly trust him over CNN or fox.

but this ain't the tim pool thread. believe it or not, it doesn't really matter. his sources were listed, check them or don't, it's on you from there.
    you making excuses for him cause he sure ignores the rights literal psychotic (and criminal) behavior, apparently pandering to "woke" niches is a worse offense then actual crimes and disregard for the constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    It was a bad idea that died a bad death as bad ideas should. Not that it was meritless. But the entire approach and who made up the movement doomed it from the start.
    I disagree. If it was so bad Wall Street wouldn't have panicked. And the DOJ wouldn't have coordinated the crackdown
    it made politicians scared. And they should always be.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    you making excuses for him cause he sure ignores the rights literal psychotic (and criminal) behavior, apparently pandering to "woke" niches is a worse offense then actual crimes and disregard for the constitution.
    only thing i've seen from the right is the same cringey boomer humor stuff that the right's done my entire life. half the things these fox hosts say could be on those shirts with flames and skulls and guns on them.

there's typical side taking, of course, that's been the case since forever. but some people acknowledge actual problems, and others are rather centrist. there's definitely people out there that are orangemangood, and that's a problem, but they are way outnumbered by the orangemanbad people. tucker carlson seems alright sometimes, at least he had some pretty good opinions on the soleimani situation. to an extent at least, imo, no opinion outside of "leave, never go back" is a good opinion on the middle east situation.

Another right-winger in here who claims to be a Woke Independent and that attacking the left and only the left, while spewing alt-right talking points is Independent.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Ugh

Worse than Illinois Nazis.

And if any group should be against Nazis almost as much as the Jews, it's the Slavs . . .
    But then it is documented some Slavs appreciated the Nazis being against the Jews, even lent a hand every now and then. So there's that.

only thing i've seen from the right is the same cringey boomer humor stuff that the right's done my entire life. half the things these fox hosts say could be on those shirts with flames and skulls and guns on them.

there's typical side taking, of course, that's been the case since forever. but some people acknowledge actual problems, and others are rather centrist. there's definitely people out there that are orangemangood, and that's a problem, but they are way outnumbered by the orangemanbad people. tucker carlson seems alright sometimes, at least he had some pretty good opinions on the soleimani situation. to an extent at least, imo, no opinion outside of "leave, never go back" is a good opinion on the middle east situation.
    so didn't pay attention at all to the senate this week? gotcha. Keep putting your head in the sand.

Tucker isn't "typical side taking" he's squarely in the sycophant category, really don't have to further then is conspiracy peddling from uranium one to Seth Rich, IRS, or my all time personal fav crazy conspiracy: jade helm
    Last edited by Stormspellz; 2020-02-08 at 08:55 PM.

NEW: @realdonaldtrump
    ’s company charges Trump’s own Secret Service agents while they protect him — at rates as high as $650/night for a room and $17,000/month for a cottage. Taxpayers pay

This might have been posted a few pages back, but again the emoluments, the corruption. This is just reporting we have, since you know the Trump administration is trying to hide this as best as they can.

Trumpkins I believe you were upset about the Clinton Foundation and their possible corruption. This is actual corruption. Are you upset?
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    ’s company charges Trump’s own Secret Service agents while they protect him — at rates as high as $650/night for a room and $17,000/month for a cottage. Taxpayers pay

This might have been posted a few pages back, but again the emoluments, the corruption. This is just reporting we have, since you know the Trump administration is trying to hide this as best as they can.

Trumpkins I believe you were upset about the Clinton Foundation and their possible corruption. This is actual corruption. Are you upset?
    He can't hear you over the sound of money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account

@derpkitteh What's your excuse for your God Emperors corruption?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

The fact that you are - rightfully - upset is all the justification they need for them to see this as a 'good' thing. Trump making people 'mad' is all that matters.