The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even have a clever thing to say about it, because it's so fucking frustrating but also entirely predictable: Trump Axed Congressionally-Mandated Pandemic Recovery Oversight with Stimulus Bill Signing Statement

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    I don't even have a clever thing to say about it, because it's so fucking frustrating but also entirely predictable: Trump Axed Congressionally-Mandated Pandemic Recovery Oversight with Stimulus Bill Signing Statement
    He was going to use this to enrich himself, this entire presidency has been just that. To make up for his unprofitable business adventures.

Stealing from the public and americans are still defending this, some of you lot sure hit every branch on the stupid tree.

If this happened in an European Nation, he would be happy to make it out alive. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Business Insider ran the numbers: if you get hospitalized due to the coronavirus, and you don't have insurance, it could cost you $73,000.

Dude, that picture... 38k with private insurance... does it mean even if you have insurance it still would cost you personally 38k $? Is this some joke I am too German to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Dude, that picture... 38k with private insurance... does it mean even if you have insurance it still would cost you personally 38k $? Is this some joke I am too German to understand?
    Lol I couldnt figure it out either. Hey I could get intensive treatment with my 4 kids and GF, and not pay a dime for it.

Yes I do enjoy paying a few more % taxes, so me and my unemployed countrymen and their family, have that option.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-pla..._copyURL_share

so timeline

trump calls xi

suddenly, no longer chinese virus its now invisible enemy" we dont know what to call it"
    and he stops tarriffs one of his halmark trade policies.

all i can hear is Quid pro quo.

I just think its crazy he 180d and im still hearing from trump supporters on how "tough on china" he is and how bad china is( and dont get me wrong their government is pretty bad ) lol, literally they just defend trump 100% even if he does a complete flip flop.

Going to depend wildly on the insurance, but my guess is that is the negotiated rate the insurance would pay the hospital. What portion of that amount the patient would be responsible for would depend on the plan.

ACA-compliant insurance plans have a maximum out-of-pocket for the year, so if you have one of those you'd pay up to $8150 this year (more for a family). The amount shown in the table is just what the hospital is supposed to be reimbursed, you wouldn't owe that amount yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nellise View Post
    ACA-compliant insurance plans have a maximum out-of-pocket for the year, so if you have one of those you'd pay up to $8150 this year (more for a family). The amount shown in the table is just what the hospital is supposed to be reimbursed, you wouldn't owe that amount yourself.
    Unfortunately the Trump administration lowered ACA compliance standards a while ago if the numbers are correct around 87 million Americans are now under insured or have no insurance at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Y'all trip out on the wierdest stuff. I never would have guessed in a million years this would be the gripe. He meant "don't call because you won't get anywhere", not "don't call because we don't want to help them". The entire thing was said in a real light-hearted way too.
    Man, i really hope enablers like you will get their just punishment somehow. You will excuse everything. Well, the blood of the people who's death could be prevented will be on your hands too.

Fucking enablers...

Y'all trip out on the wierdest stuff. I never would have guessed in a million years this would be the gripe. He meant "don't call because you won't get anywhere", not "don't call because we don't want to help them". The entire thing was said in a real light-hearted way too.
    It's 2020 and we're still doing the 'what he meant was' every time Trump opens his mouth...

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    They weren't invited. Trump is that fucking childish and petty. I wouldn't want to go to it either anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

In other news Trish Regan from Fox Business was fired, "supposedly" for her comments about the Corona Virus being another "Democratic Impeachment Scam".

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-bu...ment-scam-rant

Who wants to bet she ends up on something like Sputnik TV, OANN, or some other right wing bullshit conspiracy laden channel. Probably Infowars wouldn't be out of the question.
    That is fantastic news. As little as I watch Fox News we do get a "psycho-reel" highlights thing over here and that woman was the kingpin of that show.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. It means, if you have insurance, things cost less because of deals made in the industry. How much you personally pay is based on your exact plan, including your deductible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    suddenly, no longer chinese virus its now invisible enemy"
    Incidentally, it's only "invisible" if you don't have enough working tests.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious...do you ever once have a part of your brain wake up and say "maybe if I keep having to explain what Trump actually meant I might be wrong..." or is your devotion entirely mindless and you never once feel any hesitation about having to rewrite what he says to make it "not so bad"?
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I'm curious...do you ever once have a part of your brain wake up and say "maybe if I keep having to explain what Trump actually meant I might be wrong..." or is your devotion entirely mindless and you never once feel any hesitation about having to rewrite what he says to make it "not so bad"?
    It's just weird to watch people suddenly lose all sense of inflection or tone. I can watch Trump say something in a roundabout way, maybe not the most clearly, but with tone and facial cues I can follow what he's saying. Like anybody else. But some people out there just stare around dumbfounded, completely flummoxed, completely perplexed, can't make out these alien sounds coming from Trump's mouth! What is he saying? Will the madness ever end!?

It's just weird to watch people suddenly lose all sense of inflection or tone. I can watch Trump say something in a roundabout way, maybe not the most clearly, but with tone and facial cues I can follow what he's saying. Like anybody else.
    lol, good one.
    Thanks for the laugh. A little bit of humor is important in these times.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    lol, good one.
    Thanks for the laugh. A little bit of humor is important in these times.
    You'll see it with humor a lot, too. People suddenly turn into aliens who aren't yet familiar with the humanoid concept of "com-o-dee".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Suddenly? This man has required your lot to explain “what he meant was” for years. Mostly because what he says and what “he means” don’t align at all. Even with tone and inflection.
    They align with what he does though, so this whole what he meant was makes no sense at all considering the what he does.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

"What he meant was". I'm glad I don't have to keep self deluding myself for years at a time to avoid my illusions being shattered.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    yeah everyone who disagrees with trump and his awful behavior are triggered leftists
    like mitt romney
    john mccain
    joe scarborough
    joe walsh
    bill weld
    rick wilson
    david frum
    steve schmidt
    micheal steele
    jeb bush
    george bush
    john kasich
    bill kristol

all those pink haired feminist sjws who dont like trump!!

oh and people in his own admin lets not forget

former sec of state
    rex tillerson
    chief of staff john kelly
    former communications director scaramucci
    secretary of defence jim mattis

all crazy leftists. trump is the only true american conservative! you are 100% right
    Thanks for reporting me, by the way. LOL on this old ass post.
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

You'll see it with humor a lot, too. People suddenly turn into aliens who aren't yet familiar with the humanoid concept of "com-o-dee".
    Point to where Trump is ever joking. Considering he doesn't like comedians I doubt he knows much of what actual comedy or jokes are.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866