10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    did trump declare matial law? we have had worse riots then this.
    Yep, Trump is NOW Dictator
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Not going to lie, I don't see myself as much of a person of action, and the idea of protesting definitely doesn't sound like me, but fuck it. I have the day off tomorrow so I'm gonna head down to Salt Lake City and scream my guts out.

7+ Year Old Account
    alright, now he's gonna get killed. this is the same shit my father said obama was gonna do down to the fucking reasoning.

5+ Year Old Account
    Did he really ? Is there a source

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Yep, Trump is NOW Dictator
    Do I get to say "I told you so" to the people that said it would never happen? I called Trump as a Hitler wannabe in 2017.

Only in the mind of this megalomaniac and those he bots would sending the military in to stamp down the protesters would be a good idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Do I get to say "I told you so" to the people that said it would never happen? I called Trump as a Hitler wannabe in 2017.
    Yep and I get to say I told you so about this being the year for a 2nd Civil War.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

7+ Year Old Account
    alrighty. send out the defenders. lets see their input. "what he meant was...."

10+ Year Old Account
    So, if I didn't live half the country away, my ass would be taking a vacation tomorrow and out in the streets in DC. This is absurd.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    I would listen to it but it would just infuriate me more. So I’ll take your word for it.

I wonder if Republicans leaders are just waiting for him to pull a marshal law move to fuck shit up more.
    Normally, I avoid listening to Trump speak - even with the SpaceX launch, I turned off C-SPAN before he came on. HOWEVER, in this case, I would recommend listening. He is fucking batshit insane - and it's clear on the audio that he's just doing more of the word-salad for the Governors. I'm glad someone recorded the call, and I hope we get to hear more of it.

Welp, the Trump administration has successfully pushed me, a lefty liberal, to arm myself as soon as I move into my new place.

Congrats, Republicans. You're pushing liberals to arm themselves.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    So, if I didn't live half the country away, my ass would be taking a vacation tomorrow and out in the streets in DC. This is absurd.
    Feeling the same way it’s absurd and would be out on DC streets too if possible.

Wow! Trump is actually busting peaceful protests in DC! Holy shit! This is authoritarian shit. You know he hates having protesters on his front lawn.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

7+ Year Old Account
    Defend Trump. Now. I want to see it.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Here is an excerpt from the call.
    “If you’re weak and don’t dominate your streets, they’re going to stay with you until you finally do it. And you don’t want it. Philadelphia, you’d better toughen up. Because what’s going on in Philadelphia, like New York, is terrible. It’s terrible,” Trump said, adding, “You’d better toughen — they’ll never leave. I know you want to say, ‘Oh, let’s not call up the Guard, let’s call up 200 people.’ You’ve got a big National Guard out there that’s ready to come in and fight like hell.”
    He's fucking crazy.

(apparently the Washington Post has the full audio of the call)

10+ Year Old Account
    CNN, trusted source of real news, reports that while Trump was giving his Bible-laden photo op they could hear flash bangs in the background.

Video linked. Also, they shoved a lot of protestors to the side so Trump could give a short speech.

Just throwing it out there:

"We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It's going to be just fine." -> travel restrictions for some people from China: 8 days

Trump hides in his bunker -> Trump sends in the military: 3 days

Twitter fact-checks Trump -> Trump declares E.O. that he can't be fact checked: not even 24 hours.

Being elected -> better health care for more people for less money: division by zero error

Time between announcing getting 3 scoops -> this:

Under one hour.

Priorities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    If the President wasn't in any danger, then why would they move him to the bunker? Res ipsa loquitur.
    Occam’s Razor would support the simplest explanation being that Trump is a chickenshit, hun.

You can’t logic your way out of that hole. Now stop screaming if you didn’t want to be buried you wouldn’t have dug it in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Welp, the Trump administration has successfully pushed me, a lefty liberal, to arm myself as soon as I move into my new place.

Congrats, Republicans. You're pushing liberals to arm themselves.
    Shh. Don't let the conservataints hear that. They might call for gun control if too many crazy libs start owning guns.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    If the President wasn't in any danger, then why would they move him to the bunker? Res ipsa loquitur.
    Whatever TJ. Or is it supertony? I forget. The SS said themselves no one was in danger.