10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    He can't focus and told people to vote for Trump because he diesntbeven know what he's saying anymore.
    Looks like someone needs to take the test too...

Regardless, have you considered that Biden may have been sarcastic? I know tone doesn't convey well over the Breitbart and Infowars "articles" you read, but usually context is pretty telling.

7+ Year Old Account
    He can't focus and told people to vote for Trump because he diesntbeven know what he's saying anymore.
    That’s a lie. Stop lying liar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Person. Man. Woman. Camera. TV
    Putin khuliyo

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    While ridiculing Trump over this, I found it hilarious that Don Lemon couldn't tell the difference between a rhino and an elephant.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    While ridiculing Trump over this, I found it hilarious that Don Lemon couldn't tell the difference between a rhino and an elephant.
    Don lemon isn’t the president.

I swear the more I think about it the more I expect Trump is trying to activate the Winter Soldier with those words.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Overall I'm pretty happy with how things are unfolding lately, but I'm pretty disturbed by the Michael Cohen case. When I read that he was sent back to prison because he violated his early release terms by dining out I was like "sure that sounds like something this idiot would do". I'm no legal expert and that was enough for me to move on.

Days later though seeing the judge's ruling.. my god. It reminds me strongly of the Tumoshenko case which at the time it was unfolding I was easily convinced that indeed this woman is corrupt and probably deserve to be in jail; nevermind that years later it was revealed to be a very run-of-the-mill Russian corruption plot that deliberately and shamelessly framed her.

This type of layered and well planned corruption/propaganda is dangerously effective imo. Of course it didn't take Cohen years to reveal this fuckery, but imagine if the judge in this case was a devout Trump cultist; we would have never known. This goes beyond gaffes, incompetence and populism.

And Trump thought Desert Storm was Vietnam. I know nothing of Desert Storm and I fucking knew that it wasn't there. He thinks there were airports during the Civil War.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I swear the more I think about it the more I expect Trump is trying to activate the Winter Soldier with those words.
    If only my video and gif editing skills were that good . . .
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    And the other was an admitted gaffe where he misread his teleprompter. It appears that Dontrike needs to take that test!
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

I'd be able to do it in picture form. I should get to that.

- - - Updated - - -

And the other was an admitted gaffe where he misread his teleprompter. It appears that Dontrike needs to take that test!
    Cute, I can admit I was wrong, a shame you never do. Perhaps you need one if you're still willing to support Trump.

Trump also said "swippian", based on your logic of Biden that means Trump needs to go into a home.

- - - Updated - - -

An attempt was made at it.

And the other was an admitted gaffe where he misread his teleprompter.
    Yeah no, that was not the case. But for sake of argument, let's say your claim was true. He certainly seems to constantly "misread" the teleprompter. Could it be that he has the literacy level of an elementary school student?

Actually, that might explain his intense aversion to reading his intelligence briefings. You might be onto something there Doc.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

7+ Year Old Account
    The other wasn’t a gaffe, it was him learning after the fact that airports weren’t a thing in the 1860’s.
    Citation please.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Texas will be a nail biter. Texas March 2020 Primary turnout. That was before the economy cratered.

texas dosent have to go blue, all GOP has to do is stop with the ethno nationalism stuff that wins them the midwest
    traditional conservatives poll waaay better in texas than trump is. But it seems trumpism is something the GOP will never abandon

Citation please.
    If you're thinking about what you're saying the worst a sane person could do is read it and think "that doesnt sound right" and somehow correct or clarify it. Trumo just droning on obliviously because the truth has so little relevance is so par for the course that you deplorables defend it.

wait when trump does it, its a simple gaffe? but Biden its a mental cognitive problem?

damn son that be some hell of a logical juggling act you have

- - - Updated - - -

LOL trump death panels

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/c...244443257.html
    COVID-19 patients will be ‘sent home to die’ if deemed too sick, Texas county says
    The county has been forced to form what is being compared to a so-called “death panel.” A county health board – which governs Starr Memorial – is set to authorize critical care guidelines Thursday that will help medical workers determine ways to allocate scarce medical resources on patients with the best chance to survive.

A committee will deem which COVID-19 patients are likely to die and send them home with family, Jose Vasquez, the county health authority, said during a news conference Tuesday.

“The situation is desperate,” Vasquez said. “We cannot continue functioning in the Starr County Memorial Hospital nor in our county in the way that things are going. The numbers are staggering.”
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    LOL trump death panels

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/c...244443257.html
    COVID-19 patients will be ‘sent home to die’ if deemed too sick, Texas county says
    The county has been forced to form what is being compared to a so-called “death panel.” A county health board – which governs Starr Memorial – is set to authorize critical care guidelines Thursday that will help medical workers determine ways to allocate scarce medical resources on patients with the best chance to survive.

A committee will deem which COVID-19 patients are likely to die and send them home with family, Jose Vasquez, the county health authority, said during a news conference Tuesday.

“The situation is desperate,” Vasquez said. “We cannot continue functioning in the Starr County Memorial Hospital nor in our county in the way that things are going. The numbers are staggering.”
    Finally! Obama was never able to deliver on death panels, but Trump has made them a reality. Just one more reason why he's the biggest and bestest President ever!
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    If you're thinking about what you're saying the worst a sane person could do is read it and think "that doesnt sound right" and somehow correct or clarify it. Trumo just droning on obliviously because the truth has so little relevance is so par for the course that you deplorables defend it.
    He immediately admitted he screwed up. Yet you act like this is a big fucking deal. And then go on to call me a "deplorable" for defending him and not getting my panties in a bunch about it? That's rich.

Your ilk is so fucked up in the head that it isn't even funny anymore...it's fucking sad.

He immediately admitted he screwed up.
    Did he? Let's go to the videotape!

3+ Year Old Account
    Idk, he blamed talking about airports in the 1700’s on a teleprompter. Not sure that’s plausible or reasonable. Unless you aren’t comprehending what you’re reading and saying. In which case he shouldn’t be President.
    him bragging about being able to identify an elephant was reason enough to make that call.