Trump called evangelical pastors "hustlers": report.

A topic I finally agree with Trump.

You know they say "game recognize game". A conman can see another from a mile away.

Also in the report is basically Trump trashes people of faith.

But in private, people who have worked for Trump told The Atlantic the president expressed cynicism and contempt with his remarks on religion. Former aides told the magazine that they heard the president mock conservative religious leaders, dismiss faith groups with stereotypes and scoff at the rites and doctrines of several faith groups.
    Oh I love it! The coastal elite who makes fun of the people who cling to their religion.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    You dont know much about small businesses and how they've been struggling for ages now due to the blatantly unfair system that's tailer made to keep smaller businesses down and larger ones up.
    I knew it has been bad for small businesses but not this bad. That is ignorance on my part.

So overall it’s very bad and may get worse for a lot of us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    It's projecting, the only actual policy of the GoP's platform.
    And the Democrats platform is force people to wear a stupid mask, raise taxes and bash Trump and republicans. They have no plans unless they arent announcing them because they know we will hate it

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    The fucking deadly pandemic didn't stop people from congregating on mass to pillage and burn and create anarchic zones inside cities.

God forbid they have to stop the pillaging for 5 minutes, wear a mask, wash their hands and deliver a piece of paper.

Deadly pandemic only kills responsible citizens during the election process, obviously not a bunch of men children roaming the streets like a horde.
    Hey don’t leave out the Anti mask rallies and the mass gatherings of church goers.

The fucking deadly pandemic didn't stop people from congregating on mass to pillage and burn and create anarchic zones inside cities.

God forbid they have to stop the pillaging for 5 minutes, wear a mask, wash their hands and deliver a piece of paper.

Deadly pandemic only kills responsible citizens during the election process, obviously not a bunch of men children roaming the streets like a horde.
    That must be some alternative reality you people live in. In this one the incidents of violence were a small minority and the largely peaceful protestors wore masks and did their best to stop the spread. However we do have this crazy president holding rallies with no masks and people on top of another every week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, because Trump needed to lie to downplay the pandemic, to avoid panic... you know... If people actually treated the virus as the problem that it is, it would make it more difficult for Trump to create panic over “anarchic” zones...

Protestors are wearing masks... it’s Trump that spent 300 million on an ad to downplay corona, while pulling the plug on sending masks to all Americans.

Pandemic killed 210000 Americans, while you president is creating panic over Anarchist. What anarchy is in Seattle, when 20% of the city is Amazon campus? Is Amazon burning? Is Microsoft? Is Boeing? Just your imagination?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    And the Democrats platform is force people to wear a stupid mask, raise taxes and bash Trump and republicans. They have no plans unless they arent announcing them because they know we will hate it
    But you just said what the plan was.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The protests have been overwhelmingly peaceful and most wear masks. This false narrative about anarchy is fun though. Welcome to Trump’s America. If this is where 4 years brought us, where do you think another 4 will take us? And no fair bringing up The Purge just because Trump stole his KAG slogan from their Election Year movie.
    Tell that to the dozens of people killed in the peaceful protests, the hundreds of destroyed business some of them owned by minorities.

"I'm sorry your son got shot for wearing a Maga hat, but you know, we're mostly peaceful protesters"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Trump already admitted (albeit unintentionally) that they were real. Orlong et al lost that argument of defense. At this point, they could argue that they dont care at all that Trump is stealing a fuckton of money from the US coffers, and owes the IRS 100s of millions. That would reveal their true colors, them being they are little pieces of shit, that are only interested in the racist ramblings of an old man, and feel personally attacked when they see to males/females kissing eachother, or a multiracial couple.
    We all pay too much in taxes. Taxes were initially instituted to pay for national defense and to build infrastructure (railways and roads) and that is what they should still be used for. We should ALL be paying less than 10% of our income in taxes. There should be no welfare (corporate or personal), there should be no foreign aid, there should be no grants, government funded research,or donations, there should be government healthcare. People should be responsible for themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes, because Trump needed to lie to downplay the pandemic, to avoid panic... you know... If people actually treated the virus as the problem that it is, it would make it more difficult for Trump to create panic over “anarchic” zones...

Protestors are wearing masks... it’s Trump that spent 300 million on an ad to downplay corona, while pulling the plug on sending masks to all Americans.

Pandemic killed 210000 Americans, while you president is creating panic over Anarchist. What anarchy is in Seattle, when 20% of the city is Amazon campus? Is Amazon burning? Is Microsoft? Is Boeing? Just your imagination?
    Wrong continent mate, I see things outside without the tribal tinted glasses you wear

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell that to the dozens of people killed in the peaceful protests, the hundreds of destroyed business some of them owned by minorities.
    Tell that to the 210000 dead people to covid, that Trump lied, because he needed to scare you with Anarchist.

"I'm sorry your son got shot for wearing a Maga hat, but you know, we're mostly peaceful protesters"
    Making shit up now?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Big, BIG citation needed.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong continent mate, I see things outside without the tribal tinted glasses you wear
    I live in Seattle... where are the burning Anarchist zones? Why isn’t Amazon, Microsoft, Nintendo, Valve, Battle Net or Boeing having any issues? Do you not know they are in or near Seattle?

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're admitting you have no actual familiarity with the BLM protests as they are occurring? Lol.

I also live in Seattle. Where these burning anarchist zones at?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    So you're admitting you have no actual familiarity with the BLM protests as they are occurring? Lol.

It’s amazing how NYC can burn, while wallstreet and all the broadcasting, including Fox News, sees no effect...

Why the fuck are you (and your ilk) so against using a fucking facemask, that might save your life, and more importantly, save the ife of others?
    Is the mild inconvenience too much for you to bear?
    And yes. Rich people should be taxed more, as they are (in almost all of the planet) undertaxed.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s amazing how NYC can burn, while wallstreet and all the broadcasting, including Fox News, sees no effect...
    I mean, if NYC was truly going down in flames, i would like to see a horde of protesters storm down Fox News HQ. Instead, what we get is a bunch of white dude being afraid of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post

Who said anything about BLM? Isn't it amazing how you connected violent protesting with BLM without any mentions?

Don't forget the dozens of people being killed by the violent running mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Big, BIG citation needed.
    Citation of what? Leave your echo chamber for a minute. Take a peak, leave your comfort zone. Get some enlightenment

We all pay too much in taxes. Taxes were initially instituted to pay for national defense and to build infrastructure (railways and roads) and that is what they should still be used for. We should ALL be paying less than 10% of our income in taxes. There should be no welfare (corporate or personal), there should be no foreign aid, there should be no grants, government funded research,or donations, there should be government healthcare. People should be responsible for themselves
    Lol.
    Yeah, sound advice from the person who has a government job, and is in an union.