Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I mean I was reading it more as he was blaming the military and SS staff around him for giving it to him, which is just as bad.
    That and he's just got such Michael Jackson and Beatles-esque charisma that men and women are literally trying to throw themselves on him and fainting in the crowds.

Maybe they can just inject some disinfectant, i hear it completely wipes it out! or UV rays just inject that right in there? whatya think trump? maybe some hydrocloroquine and some zinc?

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Potus is positive. I repeat, POTUS is positive
    I'll believe it when independently verified. Until then, it's a twisted hail mary to garner sympathy votes and/or create a false narrative about his strength and/or the lack of seriousness of the threat of the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    I'll believe it when independently verified. Until then, it's a twisted hail mary to garner sympathy votes and/or create a false narrative about his strength and/or the lack of seriousness of the threat of the virus.
    His own personal doctor verified it. No reason to not believe it tbh.

Hahahahahahhaha!

So he tweeted this. The bot replies are amazing.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2020-10-02 at 05:22 AM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

If Trump somehow survives it then I won't believe he actually had it and was just some ploy to get people to take it less seriously or something. There is no way he survives COVID.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    His own personal doctor verified it. No reason to not believe it tbh.
    His personal doctor? Would that be Dr. harold Bornstein, the admitted liar who lets Trump dictate his health status? Or would that be Sean Pm Coneley whose statement says he "received information that Trump tested positive"? Odd way to put it, don't you think?

Then again, it makes sense Hope Hicks would be the vector, since Trump probably played fast and loose with interacting with her since he wants nothing more than to bury his chode in her.

Send your thoughts and prayers... (that he really does have it and that the seriousness of this disease is made undeniable).
    Last edited by Eviscero; 2020-10-02 at 05:25 AM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Potus is positive. I repeat, POTUS is positive
    Thoughts and prayers.

His personal doctor? Would that be Dr. harold Bornstein, the admitted liar who lets Trump dictate his health status? Or would that be Sean Pm Coneley whose statement says he "received information that Trump tested positive"? Odd way to put it, don't you think?

Then again, it makes sense Hope Hicks would be the vector, since Trump probably played fast and loose with interacting with her since he wants nothing more than to bury his chode in her.

Send your prays he really does have it and for slow and painful deaths for all of these vile of human beings.
    yes, that's exactly why i'm saying to believe it. cause i believe they would lie and say he didn't have it even if he did. them saying he does have it, like why lie? what does it get? his cultist don't even think it exists.

Dude that's not very nice. Trump would never fuck the First Daughter of the United States. He's saving his dick for First Lady of the United States Ivanka Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    There is no way he survives COVID.
    Trump has the best medical care on the planet. No way he dies from this.

It could realistically put him down for a while.

"It affects virtually nobody," Trump says of the coronavirus, which has now killed 200,000 Americans and counting https://t.co/qHrZvUWNhX
    We will see how nobody fares.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

For a few weeks to a month and a half.
    Hey @Breccia, you know what happens in about a month? And how do you feel about leading questions?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

Might be the best thing possible for his reelection efforts (him being put down for awhile).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    The bot replies are amazing.
    I can't read whatever the fuck language that is, but I'm seeing a lot of Simpsons screen shots, goat heads, two Dave Chapelles and a Mr. Popo.

I don't know what the bots are smoking, but I'm going to order some.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    yes, that's exactly why i'm saying to believe it. cause i believe they would lie and say he didn't have it even if he did. them saying he does have it, like why lie? what does it get? his cultist don't even think it exists.
    It gets him 1) sympathy, 2) a fake recovery that 2a) makes him look strong and/or 2b) downplays the threat of the virus, and 3) stops the media from talking about his horrible debate performance and the fact that he's a white supremacist.

Seems like a lot to gain to just stay inside for 14 days.

Study Finds ‘Single Largest Driver’ of Coronavirus Misinformation: Trump
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/30/u...formation.html

This story broke today. Oh the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Might be the best thing possible for his reelection efforts (him being put down for awhile).
    I honestly think that if he's put down for a while, then its curtains for him.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    If Trump somehow survives it then I won't believe he actually had it and was just some ploy to get people to take it less seriously or something. There is no way he survives COVID.
    I've seen less healthy people (like my grandfather) survive covid. Fat chance our POTUS dies from the virus considering his healthcare quality will be 2nd to none.

As others stated, his inevitable recovery from the virus will only give him ammo to use for sympathy and/or strength.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

It gets him 1) sympathy, 2) a fake recovery that 2a) makes him look strong and/or 2b) downplays the threat of the virus, and 3) stops the media from talking about his horrible debate performance and the fact that he's a white supremacist.

Seems like a lot to gain to just stay inside for 14 days.
    you think he wants to stay inside for 14+ days really? really? no he wants to do rallies to feed his ego. he wants to play golf cause he loves that probably more than he loves ivanka. I do not believe Trump is capable of playing 4d chess to fake this and lose everything he loves to do, even for a couple weeks.