10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    "Biden being a bully, criticizing Trump while he's sick."
    Yeah, boo fuckity hoo. You don't get to murder 200,000 Americans than say "time out, I have the Kung Flu, you're not allowed to compaign against me".

Biden needs to continue pointing out Trump's shitty record without specifically calling him out for being sick. Everything else is fair game. I don't think there's a clause in the Constitution for a time out.

Besides, again, for all we know the real test will come back negative and he'll be back to swaggering and lying in a couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    I am going to take one for the team here and get a ban for everyone that wants to say it but cant bc they are afraid they will be banned

I hope Trump dies. Like the dude is genuinely irredeemable. I'll throw a party if he dies even if it does violate state restrictions
    I buried my mother this week. I wouldn't wish what I have gone through this week, and the years of what she went through leading up to it (she died of cancer) on not a soul on this planet. You are hoping someone dies because you disagree with them politically. And you call Trump irredeemable.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Didnt bolsonaro and johnson get a simpathy bump after their respective covid cases?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

pence gotta quarantine, trump's whole staff gotta quarantine, pelosi soon to be sworn in? idk how anyone can run the country while you and your whole staff are quarantined.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    I buried my mother this week. I wouldn't wish what I have gone through this week, and the years of what she went through leading up to it (she died of cancer) on not a soul on this planet. You are hoping someone dies because you disagree with them politically. And you call Trump irredeemable.
    Did your mother undertake courses of action that lead to the preventable deaths of hundreds of thousands of people? No?

Then get out of here with that false equivalency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    So what they can feel good about themselves, when many of those people have their own elections to win.
    ...to drive home the point that yes, the virus was a threat, yes, Trump lied about it, and yes, the republican party at large were complicit with the lie the entire time.

These other politicians aren't running against Trump. Making this whole botched coronavirus response "taboo" to talk about, when it is probably the single largest factor in obliterating Trump's shot at any legitimate reelection, is probably the best possible outcome for Trump right now. It still needs to be needled, but not in a way that makes it seem like Biden or Harris specifically are taunting Trump. The mismanagement needs to remain on people's minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yeah, boo fuckity hoo. You don't get to murder 200,000 Americans than say "time out, I have the Kung Flu, you're not allowed to compaign against me".

Biden needs to continue pointing out Trump's shitty record without specifically calling him out for being sick. Everything else is fair game. I don't think there's a clause in the Constitution for a time out.

Besides, again, for all we know the real test will come back negative and he'll be back to swaggering and lying in a couple days.
    Again, I don't think for a second that Trump doesn't continue to deserve every single bit of condemnation coming to him about his thoroughly botched and mismanaged, from top to bottom, coronavirus response, sick or not.

But you don't have to convince me. Like I said, you're shoring up the votes in those swing states. And these are, like I said, the ill-informed, news-soundbite following people who will absolutely be put off by the most recent thing they hear and see, especially if it's Biden "bullying a poor bed-ridden Trump. He's such a brave lil' trooper!"
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2020-10-02 at 06:08 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I am going to take one for the team here and get a ban for everyone that wants to say it but cant bc they are afraid they will be banned

I hope Trump dies. Like the dude is genuinely irredeemable. I'll throw a party if he dies even if it does violate state restrictions
    Nah, I don't. I want him to spend some time with a tube stuck up his nose to help breathing, lose the election, then thrown in prison for all his various frauds and such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    pence gotta quarantine, trump's whole staff gotta quarantine, pelosi soon to be sworn in?
    Quarantine isn't incapacitated. Trump can run the WH from Zoom just fine and will do so until/unless he actually gets seriously sick. Which he will fight like hell and his doctors will fight like the Nine Hells plus the Abyss to stop from happening.

Quarantine isn't incapacitated. Trump can run the WH from Zoom just fine and will do so until/unless he actually gets seriously sick. Which he will fight like hell and his doctors will fight like the Nine Hells plus the Abyss to stop from happening.
    But his whole staff has to quarantine.

can you not be a spiteful piece of trash?
    be part of the solution not add to the problem.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    Maybe you're right. My first instinct is to doubt literally anything Trump utters. For instance, I never really believed Trump's behavior matched his constant downplaying of the seriousness of the virus. He knows it's serious and yet he lies to the public because he thinks it will benefit him to do so.

For his supporters that actually buy his bullshit, sure, it's only a matter of time before they get it: they actually behave in unsafe ways and they also don't have an army of people around them testing anyone and everyone before they're allowed to interact.
    If it means anything, I agree to doubt anything Trump says. This might be an exception to that general rule. We'll have to see. The only concrete way we'll know, for sure 100%, is if he dies. Everything less than that result is a situation to always be questioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    But his whole staff has to quarantine.
    I mean....shit, how's that going to work?

There's going to be a lot of testing in the WH for a few days, just to keep a minimal crew running the site.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    It is what it is.
    Praise be.

Thoughts and prayers

I mean....shit, how's that going to work?

There's going to be a lot of testing in the WH for a few days, just to keep a minimal crew running the site.
    It's gonna be a logistical nightmare, but then again, this whole presidency is a complete shitshow, so who the hell knows what's next.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    There is disagreeing politically and then there is whatever Trump is doing

I saw the debates the other night and he was making a mockery of American democracy and its rules. He has been doing it from day one. This is just just poetic justice given how much he butchered the response to COVID and I hope its his final nail in the coffin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    "bullying a poor bed-ridden Trump. He's such a brave lil' trooper!"
    I suppose there are a few people in the US who are both completely ill-informed about Trump's words, actions, and character, and also for some reason planning to vote.

I'm pretty sure those were the nine votes accidentally thrown out last week, too.

Seriously, this is like feeling bad for Hans Gruber on the way down the Nakatomi building. The guy who said "Oh, I hope that's not a hostage" was a joke character for being so ill-informed. That's the voters in question here.

You know what most people call Americans who want to see the sick and the old taken care of, even if they don't know those people? Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    the mortality rate is a lot higher for older individuals with comorbidities, but unless he is already suffering from some form of pneumonia or clotting issues, he still has a better chance of living than dying.
    He has high cholesterol and is on medication for it, as well as aspirin to prevent heart attacks.

https://www.businessinsider.com/medi...p-takes-2018-1

10+ Year Old Account
    So...just a reminder.

Trump AND Pence met with Mark Meadows, Justice Serena Joy, and Senator Turtle two days ago. By which I mean "were shown on camera in close contact sans mask".
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

On the other hand, Trump took a chunk ouit of the Death Tax. But not nearly enough. Based on 3 quick sites I read and an Archer pop up ad I "had" to watch, the Death Tax still applies to everything over $11 million. By the NYTimes report Trump himself confirmed, he has at least $300 million in assets after debts are settled. Even if Melania gets half which HAHAHAHAHAHA no, she could still end up with $86 million.

I want you to ask yourself: when you were a young, penniless illegal immigrant posing nude to make rent, what would you agree to for $86 million?

Melania can be all the sad she wants. She's hoping he dies. I don't like posting memes but I don't mind linking them.
    I know this is late but just getting caught up. With her even hoping to get that. She wouldn't get anything until after his debts are paid off I believe.

And assuming he still owes Russia 2 billion from the bank, assuming all that money that Trump owes coming due to far. Given that even the bank accessed Trumps worth to be less than 1 billion. If any of that is even remotely accurate. What are the odds of her and the kids getting nothing or near nothing after settling his debts. Especially if the money they have now was found to be illegally funneled to them from him.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.