10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I suppose there are a few people in the US who are both completely ill-informed about Trump's words, actions, and character, and also for some reason planning to vote.

I'm pretty sure those were the nine votes accidentally thrown out last week, too.

Seriously, this is like feeling bad for Hans Gruber on the way down the Nakatomi building. The guy who said "Oh, I hope that's not a hostage" was a joke character for being so ill-informed. That's the voters in question here.

You know what most people call Americans who want to see the sick and the old taken care of, even if they don't know those people? Democrats.
    Yeah, these people are morons.

But sadly it doesn't mean that their votes aren't needed, especially in those swing states... and swing states are swing states because the electorate within them are capricious enough to shift between politicians, despite little to no appreciable change in overall party platforms, between presidential candidates. Capricious enough to have decided that Trump was "good enough" the first time around in numbers just big enough to matter.

And again, I don't think this is good. I don't think it should be necessary. I think the electoral college is completely unneeded in this day and age and should be abolished for the popular vote yesterday. But what we'd like things to be aren't necessarily how things are, and you have to deal with how things are before you can change them to be what you'd like.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    So at minimum, we'll get ahead w/o trump until october 22th or something around there.
    Provided this isn't some sort of stunt, quite possibly. But as was mentioned that won't stop the stream of Twitter diarrhea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    https://twitter.com/maddow/status/1311898510699134977

Fucking gross, get this shit out of here. Do not give the man responsible for this your sympathy liberals jesus christ, it's like the bare fucking minimum you can do.
    Wishing people to die particularly the president is bad optics and very divisive so I dont blame anyone that says anything similar thoughts and prayers

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Fox is having to explain to its viewers what coronavirus is.
    And this is a whole other level of fucking hysterical.

10+ Year Old Account
    How long before we start getting accusations that the Democrats deliberately gave him Corona Thee Virus, do you think?
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastard View Post
    Am I alone in thinking this is all a ploy?
    I checked his Twiggered feed. No.

But you should be. I did say earlier he could be evil and cunning enough to lie about this sort of thing, and I think the remaining debates are now shaky. But that'd involve Trump intentionally admitting weakness, and opening himself up for a massive barrage of jokes if/when he gets better and by me until then.

It's like shooting yourself in the dick to avoid getting drafted in Vietnam.

Will Trump supporters wear masks now?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Thanks a tankie accelerationist account. I guess that's an improvement of you linking LongIslandPatriot accounts.
    With the Covid going around, you should be more careful about letting your mask slip like this.
    I'm not a tankie accelerationist, just thought that video was kind of alarming considering they were just together at the debates 2 days ago. I'm guessing we'll find out pretty quick if Biden got tested and is negative or not though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Will Trump supporters wear masks now?
    They don't need to, Trump's in quarantine. There's no chance Trump will infect them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, let us not forget...

Bone spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Suddenly flashing back to all the hoax comments
    Wait, people still believe Donald Trump called the virus a hoax?
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

I checked his Twiggered feed. No.

But you should be. I did say earlier he could be evil and cunning enough to lie about this sort of thing, and I think the remaining debates are now shaky. But that'd involve Trump intentionally admitting weakness, and opening himself up for a massive barrage of jokes if/when he gets better and by me until then.

Oh idk man. He must cancel a rally and you know how egotistical he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will absolutely continue to kick the fat orange fucktard while he's down.

"Last week Joe Biden flashed the ‘white power’ sign. President Trump condemned white supremacists yesterday. Why hasn't Joe Biden?”
    -- Donald Trump, 24 hours ago

Our Ruling

He was saying "zero" and making the OK sign

The context of Biden’s gesture was to illustrate "zero." Biden has denounced white supremacy many, many times. We rate this Pants on Fire!
    Last edited by Breccia; 2020-10-02 at 06:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by --Code-- View Post
    When have people like Trump ever received justice for any crimes they commit? It is what is is - poetic justice, if he dies.
    Because on its most cynical level, rich people don't like when other people... Trump... try and cheat them out of their money. Moreover, the democrats in power will... or at least should... have absolutely no reservations in a prosecuting crusade through Trump's entire presidential staff from 2016 till now. Bog them down in so many hearings and inquests and subpeonas that they'll be begging to turn state's evidence. And they wont have a friend in the white house rubber stamping pardons any more.

Trump will die one day, just like all the rest of us. But the long arc of history needs to see, in plain, bare, exposed light, how much a slmeball he, and those who supported him, were. Because what Trump represents needs to die. And him dying as some martyr doesn't do that.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Not just a hoax a democratic hoax. Also it’s no big deal and goes away magically

Fox News sure did. some dumb bitch even got fired for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, people still believe masks aren't important?

If this is fake we'll find out pretty quick I think, there were too many important people like Mitch McConnell and such that were with Trump that would get it from him if he actually has it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will absolutely continue to kick the fat orange fucktard while he's down.

Our Ruling

He was saying "zero" and making the OK sign
    Are those "the SJWs will overreact about EVERYTHING!" concern troll idiots still trying to make the okay symbol a thing? I thought that failed along with them trying to claim that the hashtag was "secretly a nazi symbol so actually all the twitter SJWs using it are nazis, so they need to self-shame themselves off twitter and stop criticizing us for being actual nazis!"
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    If this is fake we'll find out pretty quick I think.
    I assume you meant "false positive"? Or did you mean "Trump is lying and did not test positive but claimed he did"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Are those "the SJWs will overreact about EVERYTHING!" concern troll idiots still trying to make the okay symbol a thing?
    That was Donald Trump. I just now realized I didn't link that part.