Will I get infracted if I make a post that is composed entirely of laughing emojis?

This is basically the last hail mary that this actually starts being taken seriously by more people and the president in this country. like 0.00000000000000001% chance but it's the last. if this doesn't do it nothing will.

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    There is disagreeing politically and then there is whatever Trump is doing

I saw the debates the other night and he was making a mockery of American democracy and its rules. He has been doing it from day one. This is just just poetic justice given how much he butchered the response to COVID and I hope its his final nail in the coffin
    Behold a correct response:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I don't want Trump to die from this. I want Trump to answer for his crimes. Him dying of this only serves to make him a martyr in the eyes of the right. Anything but an electoral defeat in November will only serve to engender his base when they need to be politically crushed and cast aside.

Trump dying doesn't bring any sense of justice or recompense to the 200,000 people who lost their lives quite needlessly. But him being exposed for the abject shill he is in a court of law and/or being rejected by the American people? I figure there's far more justice in that.
    I don't give two fucking shits who wins the election in november, and I didn't before my mother died. I was eager for engaging in politics my first election cycle after turning 18, but soon turned jaded after the promises of president after president were never kept, the realization that no politician in this country gives two fucks about anyone in this country except for acquiring more power and money. There are more important things in life, which has been laid all too bare to me recently. I have never seen my father cry in 37 years. Not once. Not until he pumped my mom's lifeless corpse, hoping against hope that she would start breathing again. Hoping someone dies shows you either have never lost someone you love, or it happened too long ago for you to remember well. If you think he's responsible for 205 thousand coronavirus deaths (he's not, maybe 2/3 of those, yeah, but not the full total. I'd say after the pandemic started ticking higher again after it was trending down, he's responsible for everything after that) then vote his ass out. That's how politics works. His children are not responsible for the pandemic, and neither is his son or wife. Don't wish that shit on them just because he's an incompetent at combatting Coronavirus.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Fox News sure did. some dumb bitch even got fired for it.
    Was it that time Tucker went "fishing" for 2 weeks?

Ohhh the other dumb ...
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

That was Donald Trump. I just now realized I didn't link that part.
    I see, but isn't that claim from him finding any sort of purchase also predicated on the aforementioned woke trumphards still trying to peddle this bullshit as being something in a larger sense? Which, as I said, they seemed to have failed at like... a year or two ago.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to channel Dr. Fauci's energy upon finding out Trump caught coronavirus. I can only imagine his reaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Wait a minute, didn't they start the debates with saying both Trump and Biden had been tested right before them or am I remembering wrong? I'm pretty sure Trump met with Hope Hicks before the debates so how would he test negative and now positive?

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    Wait a minute, didn't they start the debates with saying both Trump and Biden had been tested right before them or am I remembering wrong? I'm pretty sure Trump met with Hope Hicks before the debates so how would he test negative and now positive?
    He could have been infected after the debate, or inmediately before, so he didnt had enough viral particles to show up in the PCR.

If you get infected, you're not contagious inmediately. Considering a 5 day period until you get symptoms, you'll be contagious 1-2 days before that.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I wish this was the case. Unfortunately, people will try and spin this for all it's worth, and it may, indeed, garner some sympathy for him. Moreover, if he beats it (which i assume is what will happen) he'll be seen as stronger for it. A veritable "who better to lead the fight against the coronavirus in 2021 than someone that beat it themself?" bullshit talking point.
    I think we should probably ask our resident Britons how BoJo is seen since catching COVID.

IIRC, @NorthernGoblin was citing me a poll showing Labour polling in front of the Tories for the first time since before BREXIT, but I believe that had more to do with Labour changing its leadership from Corbyn more than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    He could have been infected after the debate, or inmediately before, so he didnt had enough viral particles to show up in the PCR.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/01/polit...rus/index.html

Hicks has traveled with the President multiple times recently, including to the debate in Cleveland on Tuesday, and was seen boarding Marine One, along with several other of the President's closest aides -- Jared Kushner, Dan Scavino and Nicholas Luna -- none of whom wore masks, on Wednesday as Trump was heading to a campaign rally in Minnesota.

10+ Year Old Account
    Incubation time is a thing. The debate was a few days ago at this point.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait a minute, didn't they start the debates with saying both Trump and Biden had been tested right before them or am I remembering wrong?
    I don't remember seeing that. I looked, but because of Trump's stupid conspiracy theories, all I find are Trump demanding Biden take a drug test.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Don't wish that shit on them just because he's an incompetent at combatting Coronavirus.
    What if someone is wishing it out of self-defense? Him being in power has caused many deaths, and him staying in power will likely do the same. Some of us don't want to rely on Trump being held accountable because the lack of that his entire life is what brought us to this point. You see it as not wanting to cause grief to his children, and that's noble. Others may see it as not wanting to cause grief to another 200,000 families.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Incubation time is a thing. The debate was a few days ago at this point.
    What you say.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I'm trying to channel Dr. Fauci's energy upon finding out Trump caught coronavirus. I can only imagine his reaction.
    Probably relief that these fuckwits he's been working for (and the fuckwits that support them) might actually start taking it seriously so that we can get out of this shit before 2022.

I hope more than anything right now that if Trump has actually contracted this that he recovers quickly. I want him alive and healthy to see the results of the election...and that they crush whatever remains of his fragile ego. That, and I can pretty much guarantee that if it was Pence (or basically any other Republican) headlining the ballot instead, people might think "oh, well he's not so bad!"
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2020-10-02 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Fox is having to explain to its viewers what coronavirus is.

God really should fire whichever angel scripted 2020 for this writing it's too on the nose.
    I wish we had an upvote feature on MMOC just for this post.

Like, I consider myself a writer, and this is beyond my ken.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember seeing that. I looked, but because of Trump's stupid conspiracy theories, all I find are Trump demanding Biden take a drug test.
    Hey. @Breccia. Want to see something funny?

The Chyna Syndrome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Will I get infracted if I make a post that is composed entirely of laughing emojis?
    I think it would, for this particular subject/event, be worth the effort.

no. during the debate trump himself said when asked about wearing a mask, something like "everyone here has been tested, I social distance, I don't need a mask" or something along those lines.