10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    The Chyna Syndrome.
    Huh. Those are some long odds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it sad that I genuinely feel curious about what QAnon believers must be thinking right now?

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Hey. @Breccia. Want to see something funny?

The Chyna Syndrome.
    Ok, this shit is scripted. Hey, whoever is in chsrge of the simulation, ok, you did great, but please stop it.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I don't remember seeing that. I looked, but because of Trump's stupid conspiracy theories, all I find are Trump demanding Biden take a drug test.
    Yeah same here, I even went back and watched the beginning of the debates but couldn't find anything either. Hope Hicks was at the debates, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    Wait a minute, didn't they start the debates with saying both Trump and Biden had been tested right before them or am I remembering wrong? I'm pretty sure Trump met with Hope Hicks before the debates so how would he test negative and now positive?
    It can take a few days after exposure for the tests to come back positive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    no. during the debate trump himself said when asked about wearing a mask, something like "everyone here has been tested, I social distance, I don't need a mask" or something along those lines.
    President Donald J. Trump: (06:20)
    No, I think masks are okay. You have to understand, if you look… I mean, I have a mask right here. I put a mask on when I think I need it. Tonight, as an example, everybody’s had a test and you’ve had social distancing and all of the things that you have to, but I wear masks-
    Yep, that's what he said.

*ahem*

However.

President Donald J. Trump: (06:36)
    I don’t wear a mask like him. Every time you see him, he’s got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away from him and he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen.
    Literally sixteen seconds apart.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Is it sad that I genuinely feel curious about what QAnon believers must be thinking right now?
    I suppose they're rambling, trying to marry 2 antagonistic ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not as sad as me knowing the answer!

"Trump is going into Q.uarantine" is the cover for the start of the heralded Ten Days of Darkness that precede the unleashing of The Storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

A sign Trump might actually be sick: https://twitter.com/TimInHonolulu/st...83569086623744

The military has sent up mobile command planes that they send up if the president is sick in case anyone tries to attack us, one on the west coast and one on the east coast.

10+ Year Old Account
    A sign Trump might actually be sick: https://twitter.com/TimInHonolulu/st...83569086623744

The military has sent up mobile command planes that they send up if the president is sick in case anyone tries to attack us, one on the west coast and one on the east coast.
    Well that was a sobering read...

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Well that's a tad terrifying. I think we're good though, world ain't gonna end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just thinking maybe Brad Parscale had a better week than Trump.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that was a sobering read...
    I mean, it is what it is; evidence that the continuity of government plans are still functional and that this is in fact a real call and not some trick by Trump to get out of the debates or whatever.

Want something to pick you up after that read, though?

The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah I was just looking at that, kinda crazy. They apparently serve as comms relays for nuke subs?

10+ Year Old Account
    They were convinced it was a ruse by Trump ahead of the 'mass arrests' Q keeps promising them.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by --Code-- View Post
    Yeah I was just looking at that, kinda crazy. They apparently serve as comms relays for nuke subs?
    Those are the planes people order nuclear strikes from if D.C. is nuked into ash. They're on 24/7 ground alert, and up until the end of the Cold War (1990), they were on 24/7 AIR alert, which meant one was always in the air somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Just thinking maybe Brad Parscale had a better week than Trump.
    And it's not even friday. Remember that we had an awful debate 2 days ago?

10+ Year Old Account
    This house.gov list of everything Trump has said about COVID-19 is likely loaded with ammunition.

This will be the biggest national security threat you face in your presidency...This is going to be the roughest thing you face
    -- Jan 28

"What? Trump said that?"

No no, that was his NSA. A week after Xi's meeting.

It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu... This is deadly stuff
    -- Trump, Feb 7, taped and later released by Woodward

This is a flu. This is like a flu
    -- Trump, Feb 26

No, I’m not concerned at all
    -- Trump, March 7

I don’t take responsibility at all
    -- Trump, March 13

LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!
    -- Trump, day before 10,000 deaths

April 23 was the "huffing bleach" day.

This is going to go away without a vaccine. It is going to go away. We are not going to see it again.
    -- Trump, May 8

Don’t forget, we have more cases than anybody in the world. But why? Because we do more testing,
    -- Trump forgot this, and got tested.

And it is dying out. The numbers are starting to get very good.
    -- Trump, June 18

Testing is a double-edged sword,...When you do testing to that extent, you're going to find more people, you're going to find more cases, so I said to my people, 'Slow the testing down, please.
    -- Trump forgot this and got tested

I think we have one of the lowest mortality rates in the world
    -- Trump the fucking liar, July 19

I think that we've probably done the best job of any country
    -- Trump, Sept 10

I’m on a stage, it’s very far away, so I’m not at all concerned.
    -- Trump was asked about COVID at his rallies. This was his response Sept 14

There's more. There's plenty more. And of course, there's always a tweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    There's more. There's plenty more. And of course, there's always a tweet.
    Let us not restrict ourselves to the shitfuckery of one country, however...

1. The United Kingdom
    Boris Johnson: "I continue to shake hands."
    (Tested positive March 27, 2020)

2. Brazil
    Jair Bolsonaro: It's just "a little flu."
    (Tested positive July 22, 2020)

3. The United States
    Donald Trump: "This is their new hoax."
    (Tested positive Oct. 2, 2020)