I just saw Dr. Ronny Jackson (of "Trump might live to be 200 years old" infamy) on Fox News say that while Trump is older, he doesn't have any other health conditions that put him at risk. Apparently obesity is not a thing to the good doctor.

He went on to say that over 99% of people in Trump's age range who get COVID do just fine and most of them are symptomatic.

Is there a way his medical license can be revoked for purposely spreading blatant bullshit lies about literal life-and-death matters?
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

you guys must be praying now for trump to kick the bucket
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry, he's the best at fighting illness.

The Ripple Effect.

So they are saying that of course since this administration is a bunch of idiots, that the contacts with SCOTUS nominee Amy Barrett, to perhaps Mitch McConnell. Sadly I believe McConnell with the contact of White House members probably wears a mask. He know they are all idiots in the WH so when he has contact probably takes precautions.

Amy Barrett would be interesting if she needs to quarantine or actually gets Covid. Perhaps a delay in nomination? Oh who am I kidding. McConnell would pass her corpse.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    you guys must be praying now for trump to kick the bucket
    No, Trump dying just makes him a martyr, even if its Corona.
    There is a lost of justice to be exacted, the world is not done with Donald Trump.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    No, Trump dying just makes him a martyr, even if its Corona.
    There is a lost of justice to be exacted, the world is not done with Donald Trump.
    The hope is he lives but has massive long term complications, rendering him unfit for office. It'll debunk the 'no aftermath of COVID' hoax.

I'm sure Skroe is looking down from heaven, with a huge smile on his face.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The thing to remember is that if Trump is positive, is that even mild cases can leave lingering side effects.

A friend of mine got a mild case (flu like symptoms at worst, didn't need to stay at the hospital) back in June, and is still suffering chronic fatigue, memory loss, and a speech disability from what the virus did to her nervous system.

So if Trump is positive, and it's not a completely asymptomatic case, he's likely done politically even if it doesn't kill him.
    Last edited by Xyonai; 2020-10-02 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This is OANN right now.

There are zero front-page stories about Trump testing positive. There are some great pictures of his mostly maskless rally, however.

And if Trump says Biden flashed the white supremacy sign, do I get to say "that's Pence giving the Nazi salute"?
    I just checked, and they still refuse to report on it.

I love watching cognitive dissonance live.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Will Trump supporters wear masks now?
    You're a Trump supporter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    So word in the UK is trump and his wife have caught covid.

And when he went the hospital earlier in the year, my mum thought he looked like he had a mini stroke, apparently she was right and he has had a small stroke.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-...-AZd5acwnbjX2M

- - - Updated - - -

The nazis were infact democratically elected to the German parliament with one of the largest vote shares ever recorded by a German political party, that alone should tell you how dangerous democracy can be.
    Still they never achieved an absolute majority, which is what this point is about. The Nazis always need willing helpers (i.e.: conservatives) to let them have power. They could never achieve this just on their own.

That's the point: Without enablement of "normal" parties, the Nazis couldn't do shit.

To add to that: Him seizing absolute power (Enabling Act) was deeply undemocratic. So no, the people elected his party to parliament, but not to be the Fuhrer of Germany.
    Last edited by Pannonian; 2020-10-02 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    The hope is he lives but has massive long term complications, rendering him unfit for office. It'll debunk the 'no aftermath of COVID' hoax.
    i doubt he will suffer and im pretty sure he'll make a full recovery. regardless of name this is one of the people with lots of money and the best doctors he can get.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

10+ Year Old Account
    i doubt he will suffer and im pretty sure he'll make a full recovery. regardless of name this is one of the people with lots of money and the best doctors he can get.
    Indeed.

It’s one Trump coming in from Cleveland. He has it under control. He’s going to be just fine.

How about its just an Hoax to dodge debate.

As a younger BoJo had too and he got fucked up for real. This is a lottery: some people buy more tickets when infections come and others buy less but everyone buys at least one ticket.

Anyway:

Stand by Donnie,stand by....you're gonna develop herd mentality at hydrosonic speed in a way this world has never ever seen before.

The pearl clutching from Republicans on Twitter is pretty hilarious right now.

I like presidents who don't get sick.

Exactly. Meanwhile, average Americans are suffering. The US needs affordable healthcare for all.

10+ Year Old Account
    So let's talk about the Republican Party.

Ho boy, it's fucked.

With polls saying fucking Alaska and South Carolina in play, no really, states Trump barely won are increasingly blue and states Trump won handlly are wandering in that direction. As I keep saying, this dramatically changes how the remaining election will work, with Trump having yet more states he needs to fight for and fewer people/money to do it.

The comments "yeah yeah 2016 the polls etc etc" get raised from time to time, but Clinton was leading Trump by 3 before the election and still won the popular vote bv roughly the same. Trump edged out a few counties to edge out a few states. Biden leads by 7 aggregate and the most recent poll, as in "after the debates" recent, has a much heftier 13-point lead. The current gap makes that approeach far trickier, if possible at all.

But there's a side effect to huffing bleach Trump's woes -- the downballot.

With the RNC signing on to be the Party of Trump, this year more than most, expect people to vote straight ticket. If Trump loses a state, it's 2/3rds likely the GOP loses a Senator. Using napking math instead of, you know, counting actual seats and who's running who's not, it looks like this could drive Democrats to 54. And we've all seen the polls saying Graham and McConnell are threatened -- so is their state.

And Trump is at least distracted for a few days.

Trump could end the Republican Party. Simply by being chosen to run everything and make every decision, do a horrible job, kill 200,000 people and then getting tired of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    How about its just an Hoax to dodge debate.
    Wouldn't be the first time he's had medical professionals lie for him ( bone spurs, Ronnie Jackson, having former doctor write lie ridden letter when he won 2016, etc)
    Last edited by Kryctos; 2020-10-02 at 11:39 AM.

I think the saddest thing from Republicans is they think this is about politics. It's not. People are laughing and mocking Trump because he spent months undermining any and all efforts to fight coronavirus and downplaying its severity. That's not politics, that's just harmful disinformation and lying that got people killed.

The fact that they can't see the difference between politics and a deliberate and malicious disinformation campaign that got people killed is not only sad, but frightening.