Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yeah, EU's got their own issue, haven't they?

The school year continues, and cold season is on the way. Even keeping things level is bad enough, but the EU is approaching the US level of bad. Yes, we're the metric of bad now, see Joe Biden's take.
    It was expected. They said this would happen back in March already. It's not a surprise. What is surprising is how resilient stupid people are at listening to expert. I should know better, but it still baffles me every single day just how much people are willing to damage themselves and others just to "spite" the experts.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    The irony of Melania's tape leaking yesterday and the comment about "who cares about Christmas", and then she tests positive shortly after, is thick. Such devout Christians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biglog View Post
    The irony of Melania's tape leaking yesterday and the comment about "who cares about Christmas", and then she tests positive shortly after, is thick. Such devout Christians.
    Because they're locked in a room together for two weeks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump already starting to show symptoms of The Rona:

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...ive/index.html
    A White House official described President Trump’s condition as having “mild symptoms” of the coronavirus.
    He checks all the boxes for being susceptible to it: Elderly, obese and with plenty of pre-existing conditions.

Spreader event confirmed. The head of the TNC tested positive.

Link to official statement.

And...well, that's another blow to Trump's campaign, and downballots, isn't it?

According to the statement: " [she] has been isolated at home in Michigan since last Saturday after a family member's positive test, the RNC said in a statement."

This infection likely has nothing to do with the Hicks-Trump one.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, EU's got their own issue, haven't they?

The EU even without the UK has about 150% of the population of the US. So it's not as bad, but it certainly will be worse before it becomes better.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

He checks all the boxes for being susceptible to it: Elderly, obese and with plenty of pre-existing conditions.
    Well... Mild symptoms are how every case of rona starts. Mild ones and lethal ones
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The White House is lying, there's no way he's currently "recovering".

He'll be out of commission if not already in a few days, this is the beginning of the end for Trump.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Well... Mild symptoms are how every case of rona starts. Mild ones and lethal ones
    At least it already gets us past the "dear leader is immune to Coronavirus" phase

10+ Year Old Account
    “mild symptoms”
    Hmm. That's interesting, but expected. Most people do survive, after all, and even in that age range being knocked on your ass isn't a given.

But...that's a pretty fast incubation time, generally speaking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leobald View Post
    This infection likely has nothing to do with the Hicks-Trump one.
    You know, in my opinion, that actually makes it worse.

Next months will be quite interesting. If he comes out of this clean, the general consensus will be that he staged the entire thing to boost solidarity on the right. His fanbase will see this as a reason to simply not wear masks at all, and continue pushing for states to open with no public health stipulations.

If he doesn't survive, well.... Lap Dog Pence better brush up on his skills for a brief time, I suppose.

Mike Pence tests negative, which makes a lot of sense. He was nowhere near the debate or the rally..
    Well, one out of two isn't bad.

Any news on Biden (and his wife?)

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Sure, if all you're looking for is a scapegoat, that rule applies. If you're interested in realpolitics and issues getting resolved rather than who to blame, my point stands. I've elaborated my post, btw.

(btw, it should be a hint that it's a tweet from Trump that this is bullshit smokescreen advice and not helping the matter at hand in many circumstances. You are being a bit petty here... hehe)
    Fucking bullshit.

It is Trumps fault we have been destroyed by the virus. The economy and the deaths are on him for not taking this seriously, lying and politicizing this pandemic.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    He's been tested this morning.

But then again, who hasn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    He's been tested this morning.

But then again, who hasn't.
    Negative? I supposexthat 's the case

10+ Year Old Account
    The WH officially announces that, yes, they knew Hope Hicks was positive before Trump went to the fund raiser.

Sociopaths.

- - - Updated - - -

Biden tweeted his best wishes this morning.

No credible source has said anything else about them.

10+ Year Old Account
    The WH officially announces that, yes, they knew Hope Hicks was positive before Trump went to the fund raiser.

Sociopaths.
    It gets even worse when you remember that Hicks' health status was leaked by reporters, as well. This seems to indicate the plan was to cover it up as long as possible and hope it went away.

Which is about on brand for this regime, so. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    The economy and the deaths are on him for not taking this seriously, lying and politicizing this pandemic.
    Hey Bodakane did Trump ever talk about outbreaks or diseases under Obama/Biden's watch, possibly in a negative light?

And also, how do you feel about leading questions?

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus Christ.

QAnon followers elated at Trump Covid news

"Wait, elated? Why-"

Just...just read. It only gets worse.

Followers of QAnon, the baseless conspiracy theory that posits the president is leading a secret war against a deep-state cabal of Satanic pedophiles, reacted to news of Trump’s Covid-19 infection with near-universal celebration.

On QAnon forums and Facebook groups, people traded conspiracy theories about Trump’s diagnosis, believing it to be part of an elaborate plan to isolate the leader while violent retribution is taken against believed evil-doers, a time known within the conspiracy theory as “the storm.”
    "That is prety--"

I said just read, it gets worse.

QAnon believers also hold that the coronavirus, which has killed over 200,000 Americans, is a “hoax,” engineered to hurt the president. They have rallied around ineffective treatments like hydroxychloroquine and have refused to wear masks or get a vaccine when one becomes available.
    "Wow, that is --"

I said just read, it gets worse.

Notable QAnon influencers spent early Friday attempting to "decode" the president's tweet announcing he had the disease and trying to deduce clues from the statement's use of capital letters. The official "Q" account, which followers believe to be a secret government insider giving them hints about the president's plan, has not posted since the president's announcement.
    "Holy shit. These people are insane. When did Trump denounce them?"

Um...has he? This article from Aug 20 says he still hasn't.

That last one is insane even by insane people standards.

Mike Pence silver fox hype

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Mike Pence silver fox hype
    Looking for an older twink, huh?