Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Nah, he'll live. They're just absolutely desperate to show him as being ok and whatnot.
    It's a real-life Weekend at Bernie's.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

The worst part of this is going to be when he recovers and he gives a speech like "These doctors, great people let me tell ya, they had never seen a case of covid so bad, no really you wouldn't believe how bad it was. The doctors said this was the worst, would kill anyone else. Thought I was a goner, they really did. Then I took the miracle cure! No really it's miraculous, only way to describe it, never been tested before but I said Doc, you gotta let me try this stuff. It was amazing! Really a miracle. The doctors were amazed, they had never seen anyone recover so quick. They said you got to get this stuff approved right now, right this second and I agree, I am going to put the best people on this let me tell you...".

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    If I were a betting man, I’d say he’s gonna die.
    Given that you've placed no timeline on your prediction, I'd say that's a safe bet.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Given that you've placed no timeline on your prediction, I'd say that's a safe bet.
    Haha, cheeky sod. Soon. As soon as his healthcare plan arrives.

Haha, cheeky sod. Soon. As soon as his healthcare plan arrives.
    So either "it'll happen in two weeks" or "never," depending on how much trust you place in him.

10+ Year Old Account
    The WSJ solves the mystery of when Trump's positive test result came back, Thursday or Friday.

"Yes".

He hid the first positive result, did an interview with Hannity in which he did not mention he tested positive, and waited for the second test.\

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    An attending physician at Walter Reed:
    The doctor was likely thinking about these CDC guidelines that say "limit transport and movement of the patient outside of the room to medically essential purposes." Yes, those are instructions to doctors of hospitalized patients.

So the doctors either ignored CDC directions, or waving to his followers medically supports Trump's life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    The worst part of this is going to be when he recovers and he gives a speech like "These doctors, great people let me tell ya, they had never seen a case of covid so bad, no really you wouldn't believe how bad it was. The doctors said this was the worst, would kill anyone else. Thought I was a goner, they really did. Then I took the miracle cure! No really it's miraculous, only way to describe it, never been tested before but I said Doc, you gotta let me try this stuff. It was amazing! Really a miracle. The doctors were amazed, they had never seen anyone recover so quick. They said you got to get this stuff approved right now, right this second and I agree, I am going to put the best people on this let me tell you...".
    Honestly I would more expect him to go on about how amazing his immune system is, doctors never seen an immune system like his, was like he wasn't even sick they said!
    Since in the past he's thought he has like super genes or some shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    nothing like risking lives because you want to drive around.
    is he still contagious?
    Yes and he almost certainly will be at minimum 16th October

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    There is a good chance he'll be put on a ventilator or ECMO at some point. But we won't find out until after the fact.
    If he is put on a ventilator, he has to temporarily hand over to Pence as per 25th Amendment Section 3. Or if he refuses to do so, it has to be done via Section 4.

I am not a doctor, but I am pretty sure they would put you in a coma when you are put on a ventilator. You can't really stay awake with a plastic tube down your throat. And even if I am wrong, you can't do the President's job while intubated for days.

And no matter how messed up this administration is, even they wouldn't keep it secret if power is temporarily handed over to the VP.

Is anyone else just waiting for him to die at this point?

10+ Year Old Account
    I still don't think he's going to die.

But I'm holding my breath, tensely waiting for that call to enact the 25th.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

The whole planet is. We're in for a wild ride.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post

I'm unsure whether he will or won't, but I am just waiting for him to die at this point.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    PA Sen. Toomey won't run in 2022. Nor run for governor.

Not great news for anyone in Team Trump hoping to get PA again -- Toomey is reading the storm warnings.
    Looking ahead, this Toomey news is great. 2022 was already looking rosy (again) for Senate, and this just makes it better.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Fugus and @cubby, I'd add DC statehood onto that list that was posted earlier. Doesn't hurt that DC is like... 90% Democrat.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Him going on a ventilator would be ideal, for several reasons. If he's going to die, it needs to be on Nov 5 or so, after resoundingly losing to Biden.

Pence getting more security is a big indicator that something is coming up. Perhaps they are just priming up for that possibility, as it has become more possible.

- - - Updated - - -

@Fugus and @cubby, I'd add DC statehood onto that list that was posted earlier. Doesn't hurt that DC is like... 90% Democrat.
    Agreed. DC and Puerto Rico statehood. Expand SCOTUS. Bolster the ACA. So many top tier items to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unsurprisingly, according to the Wall Street Journal, Trump reportedly tried to cover up his positive test for COVID.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Him going on a ventilator would be ideal, for several reasons. If he's going to die, it needs to be on Nov 5 or so, after resoundingly losing to Biden.

Pence getting more security is a big indicator that something is coming up. Perhaps they are just priming up for that possibility, as it has become more possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. DC and Puerto Rico statehood. Expand SCOTUS. Bolster the ACA. So many top tier items to do.
    Handing McConnell over to the Pilgrims.

Happy
    page 3000
    of this

shit

show!!!
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Happy
    page 3000
    of this

shit

show!!!
    Ha! And it will be three years old this month as well.

(i don't think even the gun control thread is this long...)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Unsurprisingly, according to the Wall Street Journal, Trump reportedly tried to cover up his positive test for COVID.
    Given the rate of infection, some would call that a terrorist act.