10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    i just watched a video of him pull off a mask, looking fucked tryin to breathe.

hes using it for propaganda but he clearly has it. This is some insane conspiracy shit.
    Oh he has it, but he seems like he will be ok. Which is fantastic, I hope he recovers soon. Because he seems to have gotten zero sympathy bounce, and he is in deep trouble in the polls.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    You bet it did. I'm not going to link to the site because I don't want to give them traffic, but:

Not surprising, Drudge has made it clear since the start that he's not on the Trump train as an ideologue.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...67615083761665

Nevermind. May Trump suffer, and suffer bigly. May this sideline him until the election hits, preventing him from campaigning.

This is dangerous rhetoric and will get more people killed. He learned nothing from getting the coronavirus. Nothing.
    a curse on him and a hundred generations of his spawn.

Twitter deleted his earlier tweet saying to not worry about covid.

President Trump has once again defeated China. Welcome home, @realDonaldTrump.

From Senator, Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee.

I can't believe how these people say the dumbest shit to appease this fool. It truly is Dr. Leader shit. Just scary AF that we bow to an authoritarian figure like this.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

You know. People with Dementia tend to struggle in new/unfamiliar environments. Could be the real reason he's being described as a caged animal trying to escape the hospital.

Also, was thinking about the Multiverse theory lately since it seems like DCU and MCU might both be leaning into the Multiverse in future installments.

Here's a funny alternate reality to consider:

There is a reality where Donald Trump dropped off the 2020 GOP ticket and ran 2020 as a Democrat and is criticizing all the bad stuff the Republicans did in the last 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Twitter deleted his earlier tweet saying to not worry about covid.
    Good.

Now will come the rage Tweets about Twitter being biased.

We need some serious limitations on presidential power. I don't just mean empowering the justice department to investigate potential crimes by the president, or having laws which improve oversight by congress. I mean people need to be able to say no to the president when they know better, and the health an safety of the president and others is at stake. The president is NOT a fucking king. I pray that sentiment is still strong in the US populace and drives greatly diminishing the president's sense of authority in the next administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    We need some serious limitations on presidential power.
    We have them. The courts have repeatedly reigned in Trump's power, though with the Legislature giving more and more authority to the Executive because they're worried about re-elections it's more challenging.

The core problem now is that we have a Legislature, specifically a Senate, that has no interest in holding the Executive branch accountable when it's "their party" in there, and are largely deferent to any Executive overreach.

I mean people need to be able to say no to the president when they know better, and the health an safety of the president and others is at stake.
    There are circumstances where they can. The problem is if you hamstring an executive office this much it loses its power as well. The problem is that these kinds of positions are designed with bad actors like Trump in mind. They're designed for people who genuinely want to do the job and play by the rules, even if they have a different ideological viewpoint. It's just that Republicans have a history of not wanting to do the job and not wanting to play by the rules.

The president is NOT a fucking king. I pray that sentiment is still strong in the US populace and drives greatly diminishing the president's sense of authority in the next administration.
    No, the Trump base wants an emperor with a family dynasty.

Guess Trump has his propaganda video he tweeted an hour ago of his triumphant return.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

"Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life."

Famous last words. Though I guess if you take unnecessary risks and end up dying from it, you technically aren't letting it dominate your life since you just forfeited it.

Covid just took the most powerful and protected person in the entire world to the hospital, but don't be afraid!

If he said "don't panic," I mean fine, but "don't be afraid?" fuck you trump fuck you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nastard View Post
    "Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life."

Famous last words. Though I guess if you take unnecessary risks and end up dying from it, you technically aren't letting it dominate your life since you just forfeited it.
    Drinks a 5th of whiskey, get's behind the wheel, nothing to be afraid of!

Chris Cuomo's monolog is well worth watching when it gets uploaded.

"Trump is like a drunk driver that tells other drivers it's ok to drive drunk"

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Chris Cuomo's monolog is well worth watching when it gets uploaded.

"Trump is like a drunk driver that tells other drivers it's ok to drive drunk"
    Literally what I was just thinking! great minds I guess.

Oh and make sure you don't wear the seatbelt while your at it!

"Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life." - Donald Trump while infected.

"Trump is an Invincible Hero" - Trumper

The current state of the deplorable GOP Trumpers.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    In case y'all are wondering how Trump's day went on social media, currently trending topics are: #gasping, #mussolini, #claudia conway, and #herman cain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

It's real shitty but like...maybe Trump supporters need to see him on a ventilator before they'll start understanding that this isn't a fuckin joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    In case y'all are wondering how Trump's day went on social media, currently trending topics are: #gasping, #mussolini, #claudia conway, and #herman cain.
    Didn’t Herman Cain tweet his support over the weekend? Yeah, just today he tweeted his well wishes and speedy recovery to Trump.

Twitter seems down for me... stupid Comcast or my network...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I'm not sure how a pathological liar like kellyanne and POS george somehow raised an honest ethical human being.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Do you think Trump genuinely believes that the world class, and free, healthcare he got/is getting is what everyone in the country gets? He's spouting incredibly dangerous rhetoric for someone so clearly struggling still.

Worse are the GOP senators and the fanaticism.
    Yes, remember his showing ID to buy groceries comment? I don’t think people understand what it means to be as rich as Trump’s daddy...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I'm not sure how a pathological liar like kellyanne and POS george somehow raised an honest ethical human being.
    Rebellion of teens...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi