The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if heavy breathing is from lung disease or the constitution of an obese man who lives on Big Macs.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    Not sure if heavy breathing is from lung disease or the constitution of an obese man who lives on Big Macs.
    Probably both?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Probably both?
    It's absolutely fucking disgusting is what it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/s...009973760?s=19

This is mean, but Trump deserves it.
    "The Great Gaspy"

I'm fucking done. I'll never top that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Exactly. He's so far removed from what reality is for the vast majority of Americans. Hell, he's removed from reality in general on a good day.
    Fuck you money... that’s what the hip kids call it... people don’t understand the sort of fuck you money people like Trump have.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

5+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, what's Trump's favorite band?

Weezer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    Hey guys, what's Trump's favorite band?

Weezer.
    Enjoy this, in a new light:

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

So... Umm.. Has any journalist reached to Claudia Conway?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    It sounds absolutely insane to say this (go figure) but his health is actually not the driving factor here; the optics and Trump's whims are. He doesn't like being in the hospital because it makes him look week and cuts him off from his rallies, and Trump being in hospital in the run up to the election is just a generally bad look for any candidate for office.

My bet is that Trump is likely never going back to Walter Reade. They're more likely to Woodrow Wilson him at this point.
    I would not be surprised at all if that do that - unless he goes on the ventilator. At that point President Pence might move him.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, and tbh it's not fair to expect her to be an informant because she's literally a kid living in a clearly abusive household.

If anything we should be asking where the fuck CPC is when we have a reported case of a mother concealing the fact she had a lethal infection and exposing her kid through negligence.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

She's a minor.

No, and tbh it's not fair to expect her to be an informant because she's literally a kid living in a clearly abusive household.

If anything we should be asking where the fuck CPC is when we have a reported case of a mother concealing the fact she had a lethal infection and exposing her kid through negligence.
    Well, isnt she trying to win emancipation right now? because "putting your daughter in lethal danger by hiding your illness" will not be seen as good parenting by any competent judge.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I'm not sure how a pathological liar like kellyanne and POS george somehow raised an honest ethical human being.
    Some kids grow up and see their parents do things that are wrong / disgusting / immoral and don't want to be like that as an adult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, isnt she trying to win emancipation right now? because "putting your daughter in lethal danger by hiding your illness" will not be seen as good parenting by any competent judge.
    She is, and yeah I agree this is clear grounds for emancipation on her part.

But it is kinda sad that the most reliable public source we have as to the President's health is the disgruntled 15 year old daughter of a government official posting leaks on TikTok.

She is, and yeah I agree this is clear grounds for emancipation on her part.

But it is kinda sad that the most reliable public source we have as to the President's health is the disgruntled 15 year old daughter of a government official posting leaks on TikTok.
    Well, it's like all of the teen female heroes toppling tyrannical governments, as seen in movies of the last decade, DID WORK.
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2020-10-06 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's real shitty but like...maybe Trump supporters need to see him on a ventilator before they'll start understanding that this isn't a fuckin joke.
    Don't be ridiculous. They'll say the Deep State put him on a ventilator to plant the idea to make frogs gay in his head or some shit. The QAnon cultists are idiots beyond any sort of redemption and will worship their idol even if he makes an hour long speech outright telling them they're gullible morons he doesn't even begin to care about.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    On TikTok?! She must be a Chinese spy!!
    Better question is why Kellyanne is sufficiently dumb as shit to keep sharing sensitive information even though it's known Claudia has been leaking info on social media for months, lol.

Better question is why Kellyanne is sufficiently dumb as shit to keep sharing sensitive information even though it's known Claudia has been leaking info on social media for months, lol.
    Has her info been corroborated before?

And fot your question. Shes a Boomer.
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2020-10-06 at 02:31 AM.

41,576 new cases, about 4k more than last Monday. I wasn't expecting that.

Texas: 3,819 new cases; 59 deaths
    California: 3,123 new cases; 31 deaths
    Tennessee: 2,489 new cases; 20 deaths
    North Carolina: 2,258 new cases; 3 deaths
    Illinois: 1,853 new cases; 14 deaths
    Wisconsin: 1,696 new cases; 4 deaths
    Michigan: 1,455 new cases; 15 deaths
    Fuck Florida.
    Kansas: 1,270 new cases; 8 deaths
    New York: 1,154 new cases; 18 deaths
    Utah: 1,105 new cases; 4 deaths
    Ohio: 1,071 new cases; 6 deaths

First of all fuck all of you for not at least giving me a courtesy laugh for my joke a couple pages back. You bastards. Anyway, this is the highest Tennessee has been since the end of July, North Carolina's beginning to hit their highs from that period as well, the Midwest keeps Midwesting and it seems New York is pretty much going to be a permanent fixture on the list again now. The second wave has begun in Europe and it's looking like it's sweeping along the US as well--though admittedly it's hard to tell in some spots because the US is still largely dealing with the first wave thanks to shitty leadership. A 4k jump on an underreport day isn't fantastic news. Last week we had an 8k jump on Tuesday so ideally I'd like to see it remain largely unchanged. If it jumps up again tomorrow compared to last Tuesday then we'll be heading back into 50k territory regularly.

Deaths were also higher than I anticipated, 423, meaning we hit 215k a day sooner than I expected. The total stands at 215,032. I'm still optimistic that we'll avoid hitting 1k daily totals this week but depending on how the next few days go in terms of cases the upward turn in deaths might also be happening sooner than I expected.

Related news:

Wisconsin's COVID-19 outbreak continues to grow--The positivity is still double the recommended amount meaning not enough people are being tested which in turn means there's likely a LOT more cases as yet undiscovered.
    Coronavirus worsens Arizona's teacher shortage --We already kinda knew this, but COVID-19 is exacerbating existing problems.
    White House COVID-19 outbreak shows the limits of testing; even the most accurate ones can miss the coronavirus early--For the "they get tested so they don't HAVE to wear masks!" crowd.

Stay safe, folks.
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2020-10-06 at 02:23 AM.