Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    There is a reality where Donald Trump dropped off the 2020 GOP ticket and ran 2020 as a Democrat and is criticizing all the bad stuff the Republicans did in the last 4 years.
    That's not an alternate reality, that's 2001 - 2009.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    Hey guys, what's Trump's favorite band?
    Air Supply?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    On TikTok?! She must be a Chinese spy!!
    She is a normal kid, that isn’t comfortable with all the shit she is getting right now.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Horde View Post
    Man, Giuliani looks like he's about to drop.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudy-g...-mask-advocacy
    Republicans are really going to fight masks until they all die of covid, aren't they?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Air Supply?
    I swear to god Breccia...

I'd say "I'm wheezing" but that wouldn't be polite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Republicans are really going to fight masks until they all die of covid, aren't they?
    If Herman Cain's twitter account is an example, they might keep fighting them even afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

If only it were so easy.

Oh, and by all accounts Trump has ordered himself discharged. Neat. Hey Biden, you can turn the attack ads back on.
    Why?

Trump is smearing Trump far better than Biden ever could, and his positive commercials are completely off the wall AWESOME.

I watched just a little of his town hall. The bit I saw complemented his positive ads and presented him as forceful and knowlegable, and also someone who understands the needs of people in this country. And the part about Trump also being invited to do a Town Hall but so far not accepting the invitation was also a very strong anti-Trump ad in its own way.

Air Supply?
    weezer.....

Every time I seem him he gets more and more bronze.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Every time I seem him he gets more and more bronze.
    That's just his outer shell slowly vitrifying. Soon he will enter his chrysalis and begin his final metamorphosis.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    That's just his outer shell slowly vitrifying. Soon he will enter his chrysalis and begin his final metamorphosis.
    So what you're saying is...this isn't even his final form?

Oh, and by all accounts Trump has ordered himself discharged. Neat. Hey Biden, you can turn the attack ads back on.
    He did.
    https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/...092997125?s=19

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So what you're saying is...this isn't even his final form?
    America 2020 is being directed by Ryan Murphy so yes, expect the twist in the final act to be the killer bees that were foreshadowed earlier in the year being instrumental him achieving ascension as the incarnation of Barry Goldwater that can only be sealed away with the power of K-Pop.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Those tweet replies from Trumpers are aggravating.

I want those people to lose in November. I want them to lose so fucking badly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Those tweet replies from Trumpers are aggravating.

I want those people to lose in November. I want them to lose so fucking badly.
    Happy October 5th, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    WOW that's a powerful ad.

I can't even step away for a AQ20 raid and he is tweeting dangerous info.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    The irony of a guy hospitalized by the disease, telling others to not be worried about it...

Make no mistake, his cultists will love it.

That says a lot about his cultists.
    That's for sure, they will. They will believe a simple hospital trip is all there is and forget he had to have oxygen multiple times, steroids, some experimental shit, and the best healthcare you can get and then they'll forget they can't afford most of it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866