Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    The gullible people like @Thwart and @DocSavageFan need to know about the fake stories, because conspiracies are all they have. Remember feels>facts to these people.
    Fake stories like Hunter Biden's laptop and emails being part of a Russian disinformation campaign? You folks are drowning in your lies.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Pres. Trump, speaking in Erie, Pa at a rally tonight, says he wouldn’t have come to Erie if the pandemic hadn’t hit. “Before the plague came in, I had it made. I wasn’t coming to Erie. I have to be honest. There was no way I was coming. I didn’t have to.... We had this thing won"
    I think Trump just called PA a flyover state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Fake stories like Hunter Biden's laptop and emails being part of a Russian disinformation campaign? You folks are drowning in your lies.
    No one cares about Hunter Biden, it's such a loser of an issue to pursue, even if there were any validity to it (hint, there's not). Does Hunter Biden put food on your table? Get you a job? Find a cure for COVID? Bridge differences in social unrest? Mend relations to allies that Trump has fucked up? Do fucking anything at all? Two weeks to go, your orange clown is seemingly getting skull fucked at the polls, and he's out here talking shit about the other guy's kid, a kid that has ZERO importance to anything that could possibly have an impact on average people.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-hes-ever-seen
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

I will channel my inner mean girls here, but stop trying to make Hunter Biden emailz happen. It's not going to happen
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake stories like.
    *LOUD ANNOYING BUZZER*

Someone's failed to answer some 24 hour challenges! Hop to it, lest people think you're being disingenuine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you even support Trump? He pays more taxes in China, than US...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    No one cares about Hunter Biden, it's such a loser of an issue to pursue, even if there were any validity to it (hint, there's not). Does Hunter Biden put food on your table? Get you a job? Find a cure for COVID? Bridge differences in social unrest? Mend relations to allies that Trump has fucked up? Do fucking anything at all? Two weeks to go, your orange clown is seemingly getting skull fucked at the polls, and he's out here talking shit about the other guy's kid, a kid that has ZERO importance to anything that could possibly have an impact on average people.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-hes-ever-seen
    News Flash! This isn't about Hunter Biden...I can't believe that I have to explain this.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

10+ Year Old Account
    News Flash! This isn't about Hunter Biden...I can't believe that I have to explain this.
    Oh let me guess, it's about Joe Biden and alleged claims of nepotism?

It's cute when you people pretend to care about that.
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Oh let me guess, it's about Joe Biden and alleged claims of nepotism?

[IMG]https://miro.medium.com/max/898/1*YxxBgQJVl8ZFX5DSz1qUAw.jpeg[/IMG]

It's cute when you people pretend to care about that.
    If that's what you want to believe...go for it. I can't fix alternate reality issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't fix alternate reality issues.
    Given everything you've posted, that's very clear...

It's about nepotism? You dont have the ground to stand there, sonny.

Or to be more precise, you are a fucking hipocrite if your problem is nepotism, as you support the personification of that.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

5+ Year Old Account
    Stay on topic to Trump.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they need their own "I hate Dems and Multiculturalism - Megathread". Oh wait, that's the Gun mega thread!

Letting them circlejerk over their favorite nazigewehrDingDong69 is one way to contain them i guess.

Back on topic. Looks like that Trump Care plan is ready .... any day now ....

Kayleigh McEnany PressSec
    US government account
    Handing Lesley Stahl just a small part of what President @realDonaldTrump has done for healthcare in the United States.

Also handing Ms Stahl a box of covid? I mean Kaliegh is still in the transmisible phase.
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    "Just a small part" of what Trump has done for healthcare? lol done? Must be a whole stack of blank paper.

Fuck off, Kayleigh.
    It's large print. Font Eleventy hundred. Bigly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Also handing Ms Stahl a box of covid? I mean Kaliegh is still in the transmisible phase.
    She tried to say that that book is full of healthcare reform under Trump, so one of three things is true:

1) She's just lying and it's a book about something else entirely with a false label slapped on the front.
    2) It's a picture book.
    3) It's actually a hollowed-out copy of War and Peace (for irony) which contains the first in a series of clues that will lead an adventurer on an epic journey through our nation's history.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    She tried to say that that book is full of healthcare reform under Trump, so one of three things is true:

1) She's just lying and it's a book about something else entirely with a false label slapped on the front.
    2) It's a picture book.
    3) It's actually a hollowed-out copy of War and Peace (for irony) which contains the first in a series of clues that will lead an adventurer on an epic journey through our nation's history.
    4) the books are for show, and all he’s done is the paper on top, put his name on something and claim it’s his.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    4) the books are for show, and all he’s done is the paper on top, put his name on something and claim it’s his.
    It's Obamacare with the "Obama" part crossed out and the named "Trump" written over it.

Sad part is, that would actually be enough to fool your average Trumpster.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    I believe that would fall under number 1.

We all know they just printed out the prescriptions written for the last 4 years, and figured that "hey, doctors did stuff the last 4 years, thank Trump!"

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I believe that would fall under number 1.
    Hmmm yeah probably, maybe 1.b) since it was just Trump putting his name on a piece on paper laying on top, but I guess that would be a false label.

I haven’t had my coffee yet