3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    nah he was responsible for the seperation of families at the border. whens he going down to the detention centers to demand people be released? whens he going to south across the border and help parents get thier kids back?

Him doing a little guilt writing can fuck off. Fuck that complicit little rat. I cant post what i really think because of infraction points but it involves a long walk off a short pier.
    Stephen Miller can join him on that walk.

I think I posted about this awhile back, but the sexual assault stuff was obvious from a million miles away. Given the attitudes of Trump supporters working in ICE/Border Patrol/etc... not seeing immigrants as people, it was virtually guaranteed they would be tortured, raped, sold, etc...

And now we know all of that has been taking place. The cleanup job for the Trump administration is going to take dems years to finish. This shit may well carry on into the next decade.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    So the tweet is wrong? Okay, I will wait to pass more judgement on this dude. Yet still coming public now after he either left or was fired. We knew these people would come public mostly with the cynicism of "I was really helping the country" while doing Trump's bidding.
    Just a nuance of the tweet. Taylor said the parents left some of the kids so they would have a better life. That's different than "didn't want the kids". I just want to point that part out, not necessarily defending him en mass yet.

Taylor has been an outspoken critic of Trump’s in recent months, and he has a contributor contract on CNN.

Okay so publicly for a few months. Anyways I guess take it for what it is. Nothing game changing.
    And it seems he has been a critic of Trump for most of the time he worked for him.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Deep state, he came in after obama was long gone. Like that crazy guy on fox calling Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh as part of the deep state. jesus these people are dumb.
    Well Kavanaugh has been around a while.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/10...os-will-ensue/

Title: Barrett Confirmed, Post-Election Chaos Will Ensue

The historic question thus arises: will Barrett, along with the other two Trump SCOTUS appointees Kavanaugh and Gorsuch, vote to stop the counting of mail in ballots in swing states and thus give Trump a second term? Would they dare? In particular would Barrett, being just confirmed to the Court?

More specifically, will the 6-3 SCOTUS Trump majority perform again its role of usurper of Democracy in America and intervene in Trump’s favor—as it did In 2000 when it ordered a halt to a vote re-count in Florida by declaring it “prejudiced George Bush’s’ campaign”? Is this possible again? You bet it is.

Guess who two of Bush’s main defense lawyers were in 2000 who demanded and argued to the Court at that time that it halt the vote re-count in Florida in favor of Bush? Both Barrett and Kavanaugh!

Vaush taking Dim Tool to bandcamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Vaush taking Dim Tool to bandcamp.

Man, Youtube politico drama is way more boring than I thought it'd be. Does it really need a 15 minute analysis video? Because I noped out like 6 minutes into it : /

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, Youtube politico drama is way more boring than I thought it'd be. Does it really need a 15 minute analysis video? Because I noped out like 6 minutes into it : /
    I can listen to David Doel all day. I like him.

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    Stephen Miller can join him on that walk.
    Speaking of, Looks like he's gone full Q.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried watching it live... unbearable... Vaush is growing on me... I don’t know who destiny is, but he seems a bit obsessed with that guy. I guess there is history...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I tried watching it live... unbearable... Vaush is growing on me... I don’t know who destiny is, but he seems a bit obsessed with that guy. I guess there is history...
    Yeah, Vaush kinda emerged from Destiny's audience and then they clashed.

Not about these cats specifically, but there seems to be a really weird, incestuous little cottage industry of Youtubers talking about other Youtubers who talk about other Youtubers etc. etc. etc.

It's like, weird. One says something, dozens make reaction/analysis videos, the dude who said the thing and his buddies make reaction/analysis videos to that, and the snake continues consuming its own tail.

I don't get "very online" people, I'm old and cranky now.

Not about these cats specifically, but there seems to be a really weird, incestuous little cottage industry of Youtubers talking about other Youtubers who talk about other Youtubers etc. etc. etc.

It's like, weird. One says something, dozens make reaction/analysis videos, the dude who said the thing and his buddies make reaction/analysis videos to that, and the snake continues consuming its own tail.

I don't bother with all that shit either, tbh. I watch YouTubers for political commentary, but the drama can generally take a hike.

I enjoyed his takedown of Tim Pool, because it is by extension, a takedown of Trump's support base.

10+ Year Old Account

Oh god... Keemstar... that’s why...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I don't remember Ghostpanther doing that (but he did cede that he supports white supremacists).

TexasRules tried it, and I gladly provided the evidence of his lies.
    I might have mixed them up... but they are practically the same at this point.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

I love Brian Tyler Cohen. Even posted the Fox News part, where they debunked everything that Guiliani and Bubolinski claimed.

Remember, NEVER GO FULL GUILIANI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post

I love Brian Tyler Cohen. Even posted the Fox News part, where they debunked everything that Guiliani and Bubolinski claimed.

Remember, NEVER GO FULL GUILIANI.
    I still can’t believe this happened to Kennedy...

I still can’t believe this happened to Kennedy...
    What? That she willingly downgraded to Fox News from an MTV VJ? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I fully expect tomorrow to bring another 70k+, maaaaaybe 80k if things continue escalating horribly compared to last week. It would take a 16k jump over last Wednesday to happen, but we've already seen worse.
    Took a while for some of the numbers to trickle in...
    81,581 new cases; roughly 17k more than last Wednesday. This is also a new record by Worldometers standards, but I understand the JH numbers reached 83k at some point--I anticipate we'll be past that tomorrow.

Texas: 7,056 new cases; 97 deaths
    Illinois: 6,110 new cases; 51 deaths
    Fuck Florida.
    California: 4,068 new cases; 63 deaths
    Wisconsin: 3,815 new cases; 45 deaths
    Michigan: 3,590 new cases (new record); 21 deaths
    Kansas: 2,805 new cases (new record); 22 deaths
    Ohio: 2,579 new cases; 16 deaths
    Indiana: 2,548 new cases; 33 deaths
    Tennessee: 2,446 new cases; 34 deaths
    Pennsylvania: 2,331 new cases; 31 deaths
    North Carolina: 2,253 new cases; 34 deaths
    Iowa: 2,221 new cases (new record*); 22 deaths
    New York: 2,084 new cases; 21 deaths
    Missouri: 2,025 new cases; 30 deaths
    Minnesota: 1,908 new cases; 19 deaths
    Kentucky: 1,857 new cases (new record); 14 deaths
    Georgia: 1,653 new cases; 32 deaths
    New Jersey: 1,607 new cases; 15 deaths
    Utah: 1,575 new cases; 10 deaths
    Colorado: 1,475 new cases; 13 deaths
    Virginia: 1,345 new cases; 16 deaths
    South Dakota: 1,270 new cases (new record); 9 deaths
    Alabama: 1,269 new cases; 19 deaths
    Massachusetts: 1,181 new cases; 36 deaths
    Nebraska: 1,169 new cases; 8 deaths
    Arizona: 1,043 new cases; 14 deaths
    Mississippi: 1,000 new cases; 19 deaths

Texas passes 7k for the first time since late August. Several new records as expected (asterisk by Iowa because their actual record is an obvious correction day whereas today's is legitimate). Several more expected tomorrow. As mentioned above, it's almost certain that tomorrow will see a new record for national daily total even by JH standards (it would take less than 10k more than last Thursday to achieve--an increase that's been happening more and more often). If it doesn't happen tomorrow it will happen on Friday--by which time the numbers could be well on the way to 90k and/or beyond heading into the weekend.

North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin remain the worst states in terms of number of cases per 1k pop...Wisconsin's positivity rating is through the fucking roof at nearly 30%. I doubt their numbers have peaked. Texas is almost back up to 10% so don't expect things to slow down there either. New York is testing an average around 120k people daily and their positivity remains below 2%. California is testing around 150k and has a positivity around 3%. There is a reason these states are doing better than those states whose governors say stupid shit like "Less COVID; more hunting!"

1,030 deaths is about a couple hundred fewer than last Wednesday but that always looked like a correction to me given how high it was compared to the Wednesday before and the rest of last week. Either way, less is good...but we're still above 1k on the day. The national total is now 233,130. 36 states reported double-digit death totals...and this is all before the fallout from the huge increase of the past week(s) kicks in.

Related news:

Space Force's No. 2 officer tests positive for Covid-19--I had a joke lined up for this but decided it was shit.
    'There's no way to sugarcoat it': COVID-19 cases are surging; one American dies every 107 seconds--Emphasized for HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
    Hospitals in Wisconsin, Texas under strain as COVID-19 cases surge --We already knew Wisconsin was starting to feel the pinch; now Texas is starting to hurt already.

Stay safe, folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    What? That she willingly downgraded to Fox News from an MTV VJ? LOL
    She was cool...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    1,030 deaths
    Well...let's check the rolling 7-day average, I guess.

Both JH and NYTimes say this is the highest 7-day average of cases we've ever had ever ever.

worldometers says our 7-day average is 817 and slowly climbing. That's nowhere near the worst we've ever had (April was brutal) but it sure isn't going down. We've been a little lower through September and most of October, but it's ticking up.

So again, the "good" news is that the cases/deaths ratio is improved.