Wait I'm legitimately confused. Why did the SC allow North Carolina to count late votes but block I-have-legitimately-forgotten-which-state-it-was Wisconsin maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Trump has complained about the weather at the last few places he's been to. Always either too hot, or too cold. He's literally Goldilocks.

No shits given about the people attending, of course. Only about how the weather will affect him.
    Wind is his kryptonite; if his comb-over lifts off his head, it could be campaign ending.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by astreller9 View Post
    -snip-
    Wait, I'm confused. Do you know how odds work? Biden being listed at -170 means he is MORE likely to win. Trump listed at +150 means he is LESS likely to win...
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-10-30 at 08:38 PM.

-snip-

LOL you are a bookies wet dream, you don't even understand what you are looking at kiddo
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    -snip-
    Okay, can we get someone in here to clean up this blatant advertising for a gambling website? And please, anyone who quoted the post, make sure you edit the link to the site being advertised out of your quote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Waniou View Post
    Wait I'm legitimately confused. Why did the SC allow North Carolina to count late votes but block I-have-legitimately-forgotten-which-state-it-was Wisconsin maybe?
    The rationale seems to be they are just backing laws/systems that were already in place. Wisconsin wanted to change things to accommodate the inevitable backlog whereas NC is just following established rules.

Their not allowing Wisconsin to change based on the pandemic was a fucking stupid decision regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Okay, can we get someone in here to clean up this blatant advertising for a gambling website? And please, anyone who quoted the post, make sure you edit the link to the site being advertised out of your quote.
    Don't even see the original poster. I assume it was made in last 24 hours and is just a ban evader. People should not reply but report and move on.

I don't buy into the whole "Melania body double" thing but I do have to say this Tweet in particular made me laugh. Plus, you know, I think we should get the information out there and let the people decide.

https://twitter.com/TheRealHoarse/st...512314880?s=20

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I don't buy into the whole "Melania body double" thing
    They would never, never, put Trump near a woman that looked like Melania but who acted like she liked him.

He'd fuck her.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    They would never, never, put Trump near a woman that looked like Melania but who acted like she liked him.

He'd fuck her.
    Well, I mean, do you see how much kissing is going on there? Or attempted kissing, at least.

But yeah, I think it's all just different camera angles and makeup. Until those giant glasses come off and it's confirmed, at least.

10+ Year Old Account

He'd fuck her.
    That's way too much work, he'd probably just grab her by the pussy, he would need both hands of course.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I don't buy into the whole "Melania body double" thing but I do have to say this Tweet in particular made me laugh. Plus, you know, I think we should get the information out there and let the people decide.

https://twitter.com/TheRealHoarse/st...512314880?s=20
    only reason it looks fake is because we all know she hates him, how can any real human fake that much??

/s
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    only reason it looks fake is because we all know she hates him, how can any real human fake that much??

/s
    For half of a couple billion? Or....yanno, half of maybe like 500 million? People can fake a lot.

Y’all better sit down before @Benggaul’s COVID summary tonight. Unless somehow states don’t report any more cases with several hours left in the reporting day, which should add at least 6K more cases from just 2 states... we are already at 91k(Edit: 91.6K, updated while typing this)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    Unless somehow states don’t report any more cases
    I get what you're saying, I really do, but this is like saying "well if they don't find all the bodies, he's not really history's greatest murderer"

I get what you're saying, I really do, but this is like saying "well if they don't find all the bodies, he's not really history's greatest murderer"
    Yeah I realize that... given the trends, between Texas, California, Nebraska, and Idaho*, there should be at least 8k more reported today.
    Last edited by swiftowner; 2020-10-30 at 11:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Donald Trump is, by far, the stupidest person to breathe.

Trump claims doctors "make more money if someone dies to COVID19"
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    Y’all better sit down before @Benggaul’s COVID summary tonight. Unless somehow states don’t report any more cases with several hours left in the reporting day, which should add at least 6K more cases from just 2 states... we are already at 91k(Edit: 91.6K, updated while typing this)
    Don't worry, according to trump in 4 days the cases will go from 91k all the way to 0.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

His cults needs a constant feed of false enemies to keep them motivated and happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

My biggest regret remains that Trump had a fast recovery from covid and that it did not hospitalize him for weeks like it did with Christy.

It seems the only way to get through to these fucking psychotically irresponsible mass-murderers is for them to personally experience extreme suffering. I wish it wasn't so, but that's what all evidence suggests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    My biggest regret remains that Trump had a fast recovery from covid and that it did not hospitalize him for weeks like it did with Christy.

It seems the only way to get through to these fucking psychotically irresponsible mass-murderers is for them to personally experience extreme suffering. I wish it wasn't so, but that's what all evidence suggests.
    I use to think like that when this administration took office, but now I'm really not too sure. I had hoped that when the shit piled up so deep that they couldn't breathe they'd see the truth. There are those who have turned back from the brink, but on the whole I believe his following are so entrenched that no matter the misfortune caused by this buffoon they will support him.

I have pretty much given up hope on these people. And the funny thing is that makes me the very thing they hate. A "Liberal" looking down his nose at them.