Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    And if Biden wins and appoints an actual DOJ, their first order of business should be to investigate Donald Trump, Mitch McConnell, and Brett Kavanaugh.
    What new controversy is there around Kavanaugh?
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Perjuring yourself during the confirmation process for an office generally means you should be removed from said office, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    This made me laugh a bit

Illegal Aliens will control our savior Donald J. Trump
    Nancy Pelosi will vaccinate Baby Yoda. Well I always liked her. If I use my wifes maiden name it gets better, though, because in that case The Clintons will marry our saviour, Donald Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    This made me laugh a bit

"Left-wing fascists touch fossil fuels."

The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Nancy Pelosi will vaccinate Baby Yoda. Well I always liked her. If I use my wifes maiden name it gets better, though, because in that case The Clintons will marry our saviour, Donald Trump.
    WAP will abort our savior Donald J. Trump.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump was in Michigan and did nothing but lie to people's faces because he can't run on his record.

Trump claimed Obama was costing Michigan jobs, that he saved.

Between Obama's first full month in office, February 2009, and Obama's last full month in office, December 2016, Michigan added 11,700 vehicle manufacturing jobs and 45,300 auto parts manufacturing jobs. The number of parts manufacturing jobs in the state rose steadily, gaining every year of the Obama presidency, while the number of vehicle manufacturing jobs grew consistently from 2009 through 2014, then leveled off in Obama's last two years.

In addition, there has not been a renaissance in Michigan auto manufacturing jobs since Trump took office. Even before the coronavirus pandemic temporarily caused auto employment to plummet in early 2020, Michigan had actually lost vehicle manufacturing jobs under Trump.

There were 40,300 vehicle manufacturing jobs in Michigan as of February 2020 -- down 2,100 jobs from February 2017, Trump's first full month in office. The most recent figure, a preliminary number for September 2020, is 37,600 vehicle manufacturing jobs in Michigan, down 4,800 jobs from February 2017.
    Bolded for "can't blame COVID".

Trump also claimed that four years ago, there weren't any auto manufacturing plants, and hadn't been built there fore "decades and decades". He should have been laughed offstage. Incidentally, the number of plants that opened in Michigan, is the same as the number that closed in Michigan. There were 13 four years ago and there are 13 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    He committed perjury on live TV during his own hearings. That is punishable by up to 5 years in prison. Just because the Republicans refuse to hold him accountable doesn't mean it isn't a felony.

Edit: Or how his debts were magically paid off just before he came into office and whatever conflicts of interest those create for him.
    Last edited by Fugus; 2020-11-02 at 11:12 PM.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

This made me laugh a bit

Antifas will Overthrow Thomas Jefferson.

My wife gets Homosexuals will Abolish Traditional Musculinity, which is far more hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

This made me laugh a bit
    [IMG]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/745383008319832144/772957239341219840/123651751_1329390580725924_4785795116128953565_n.png[IMG]

Windmill cancer will devour Fox News.

Could not have crafted a better slogan myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Windmill cancer will devour Fox News.

Could not have crafted a better slogan myself.
    Appropriate, given we've got Don Cheetote in office.

6PM EST? I am sure it will be done by 2-3 in the afternoon after he woofs down a big mac.

This made me laugh a bit

Bisexuals will destroy Fox News.

This made me laugh a bit

Anarchists Tickle Abstinence only-education

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Perjuring yourself during the confirmation process for an office generally means you should be removed from said office, yes.
    And it's not new. BTW, his confirmation to SCOTUS was likely the second time he committed perjury. The first was during his prior confirmation hearing in the early aughts (about the manuel miranda case). Regardless, he's not going to be removed. GOP senators have no shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    And it's not new. BTW, his confirmation to SCOTUS was likely the second time he committed perjury. The first was during his prior confirmation hearing in the early aughts (about the manuel miranda case). Regardless, he's not going to be removed. GOP senators have no shame.
    There's nothing to say they can't legislatively remove him from the SCOTUS.

This made me laugh a bit

I just got Illegal Aliens will marry Trump. Which has already happened once.

This made me laugh a bit

Nancy Pelosi Forces Sex changes on My Freedoms

damn my freedoms are growing a penis!
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Your person info will be used in a Twitter fishing scam.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Taco trucks control the suburbs. Sounds about right.

How worried is Trump? There's no Comey to save him at the last minute, we're seeing record early turnout, Biden is more popular than Hilary, and not as many people are voting 3rd party.