10+ Year Old Account
    Trump Jr. calls out 2024 GOP hopefuls for 'lack of action'

This is a cult. There is only loyalty to Trump.

Donnie Dum-dum Jr., who himself is seen as a potential future political candidate, decried a "total lack of action" from those who may make a run in four years, as the current presidential race comes down to the wire in a handful of battleground states.

“They have a perfect platform to show that they’re willing & able to fight but they will cower to the media mob instead,” Donnie Dum-dum Jr. tweeted, adding that his father "will fight & they can watch as usual!"

Trump is delusional. What a ridiculous speech. The Whitehouse has become a joke. The fact that the republican party lets this shit fly tells me it has to be entirely stamped out. American democracy is deeply wounded.

Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    Trump is delusional. What a ridiculous speech. The Whitehouse has become a joke. The fact that the republican party lets this shit fly tells me it has to be entirely stamped out. American democracy is deeply wounded.
    And yet 70 million souls voted for that...

Sometimes I think I might start feeling deeply sorry for Trump.

...until I remind myself that he thinks torture is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    Sometimes I think I might start feeling deeply sorry for Trump.

...until I remind myself that he thinks torture is ok.
    Or that you remind yourself that man has been a public piece of shit that only cares about himself and how to make money off everyone and everything for 47 years.

This fraud deserves no sympathy nor compassion. Let the door hit him on the ass on his way out so hard it lands him in jail where he may Epstein himself. Too soon? I don't give a fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Vote counts aren't budging and Trump's lead in PA/GA is looking harder to break.

Nothing in this election can surprise me anymore, but--

...I stand corrected.
    Um, really, they are in recount territory in GA with 21K or so heavily Dem populated absentee votrs to count and PA is under 65K with like 300k absentee votes in mostly, and far more populated dem strongholds. I mean trump went from a 700k lead just then other day to 65K today. Also lost 110 just today.

AZ, PA, and GA will all be Blue. Two runoffs for senate could easily both go dem as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    There's a MAGA civil war happening and no one told us!!

Thoughts and prayers!
    Dan Crenshaw is an idiot, but Nick Fuentes is basically a Nazi lol. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Fuentes

I know you are just making fun of him for his bitching at Crenshaw for his support of Trump, and I am just pointing out that this dipshit is objectively worse, probably, compared to Crenshaw.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Or that you remind yourself that man has been a public piece of shit that only cares about himself and how to make money off everyone and everything for 47 years.

This fraud deserves no sympathy nor compassion. Let the door hit him on the ass on his way out so hard it lands him in jail where he may Epstein himself. Too soon? I don't give a fuck.
    Well, I knew all that before he was elected of course. I'm not from America and all of his strange exploits and his ...uh... frivolous adventures through the decades seemed more like the magazines that ran with the stories, like something out of a soap opera to me. Like... he was a J.R. Ewing type of guy, if you know what I mean, but he was kind of... inconsequential in real life. But when he ran for President, he actually came up with all this horrible stuff, like nuking countries, hurricanes and whatnot and, at least to me above all the torture is ok stuff that seemed to me like an actual 'hint' to people agreeing with him and an encouragement to behave accordingly. So that was, to me, the first time that I thought this is not 'inconsequential' anymore. This is going to make people step over lines, it's going to actually ruin lives. Saying something like that is more than boastful posturing with stuff you think noone's going to do anyway, it might become an everyday thing, if a President says it's ok.
    I can't really tell you why that specifically is the thing that shocked me most (at the time), but it is and it is to me the mark of such a despicable character in a human being that it is just the thing that reminds me to not feel too sorry.

I still pity people like Trump, but that is more a 'spiritual' kind of pity, because of what they lack in life and what they already must have lacked in their lives that they turned out the way they are.

Might need a drink before @Benggaul does his report tonight. Shits baaaad.

Positive note, Biden is catching up in Georgia, about 3.5k votes behind Trump, with about 18/19k ballots left, and they’ve been heavily favoring Biden. And PA has Biden behind by around 64k now. It’s looking close boys, have some hope for the results

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    Might need a drink before @Benggaul does his report tonight. Shits baaaad.
    Jesus Christ, that's 116,000 new cases, above even yesterday's record break. Deaths are "only" 1120. Not looking forward to the official @Benggaul number drop.

118,204* new cases; roughly 26k more than last Thursday and a new national record. Missouri did not report yet (sometimes they and Nebraska are squirrely about reporting on time) and they've had 3k+ the past two days, so in reality we probably passed the 120k mark today.

Illinois: 9,935 new cases (new record); 97 deaths
    Texas: 9,591 new cases; 126 deaths
    Fuck Florida.
    California: 6,214 new cases; 48 deaths
    Michigan: 6,103 new cases (new record); 51 deaths
    Wisconsin: 5,922 new cases; 38 deaths
    Iowa: 5,048 new cases (new record); 17 deaths
    Ohio: 4,959 new cases (new record); 30 deaths
    Indiana: 4,412 new cases (new record); 47 deaths
    Minnesota: 3,942 new cases (new record); 25 deaths
    Colorado: 3,369 new cases (new record); 20 deaths
    New York: 3,056 new cases; 27 deaths
    North Carolina: 2,859 new cases; 41 deaths
    Pennsylvania: 2,815 new cases; 42 deaths
    Utah: 2,807 new cases (new record); 7 deaths
    Georgia: 2,344 new cases; 56 deaths
    Kentucky: 2,268 new cases (new record); 20 deaths
    Arizona: 2,135 new cases; 28 deaths
    Nebraska: 2,124 new cases (new record); 5 deaths
    Oklahoma: 2,101 new cases (new record); 21 deaths
    New Jersey: 2,047 new cases; 16 deaths
    Tennessee: 1,969 new cases; 31 deaths
    Massachusetts: 1,862 new cases; 23 deaths
    Connecticut: 1,687 new cases; 11 deaths
    Mississippi: 1,612 new cases; 8 deaths
    Arkansas: 1,548 new cases (new record); 11 deaths
    North Dakota: 1,536 new cases (new record); 29 deaths (new record)
    Alabama: 1,381 new cases; 20 deaths
    Washington: 1,375 new cases; 14 deaths
    Virginia: 1,366 new cases; 11 deaths
    South Dakota: 1,360 new cases; 22 deaths (new record)
    Nevada: 1,267 new cases; 10 deaths
    Idaho: 1,265 new cases; 7 deaths
    Maryland: 1,198 new cases; 10 deaths
    Montana: 1,013 new cases; 3 deaths

Yes. That's a lot of records. No, that's not all of them. Oregon, for example, still hasn't made my list but set a new record today putting them 3/4 of the way there. New York has hit 3k for the first time since mid-May. Florida is admitting to over 6k again for the first time since the last outbreak in the Summer. Many of these records are a HUGE jump over previous ones. "Exponential" may not be technically mathematically correct here but that's the sense you'd get if you plotted this data on a graph. Positivity is increasing in the vast majority of the nation (some states way, way worse than others) and tomorrow will almost certainly see us break 120k officially (again, I feel we've broken it today given Missouri's numbers of the past week but don't want to doctor the numbers myself and create confusion).

Next week we'll be seeing the numbers increase again, no doubt, since the current trends show no sign of slowing and Election Day surges will no doubt be a thing--particularly in TRUMP SHITSHOW country. In the meantime brace yourselves for tomorrow because all indicators point to it being the third day in a row the national record is broken.

1,125 deaths (not including Missouri which could easily tack on another 30-50) is a little under a hundred more than last Thursday and raises the total to 240,953. The 7-day average continues climbing. 31 states had double-digit death totals but Texas topped the list again with 3 digits. This week has been bad. Next week will be worse. 1,500-days might be in the near-future.

Related news:

White House task force warns new cases are increasing 'exponentially' in weekly state reports--God damnit I was just trying to avoid using the word in this way!

Missouri poll worker positive for Covid-19 still worked shift, died after Election Day--*pinches nose* *sighs*

Denver weighs stay-at-home order as coronavirus surges--Desperate times; desperate measures. We'll see how this pans out.

Stay safe, folks.
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2020-11-07 at 12:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    God damnit I was just trying to avoid using the word in this way!
    I agree, in most cases. However,

There is a continued increase in cases, hospitalizations, and fatalities nationally, spreading southward from the coldest climates as the population moves indoors and cases increase exponentially
    Look back at the last couple weeks. They're right, aren't they?

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I'm really wondering when the lockdowns will start up again.

If people start traveling for the holidays with these active rates...
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    There's the "civil war" for the types that like that kinda thing, though I don't know if it's what they had in mind.
    thank you to both of you this is amazing

Oh, I forgot: Texas will hit 1 million cases tomorrow.

Everything's bigger in Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Missouri poll worker positive for Covid-19 still worked shift, died after Election Day
    Sigh... wtf people... so pretty much everyone who was working with him/her probably has it from being in close proximity for so many hours, and likely many people who came through to vote.

Given how much this is spiking, and how stupid people are being, especially now with elections and protesting without masks, celebrating etc. we are still fucked for many weeks. It’s hard to even guess how bad it will be next week, but it’s likely going to be 150-160k next week Thursday/Friday at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    Sigh... wtf people... so pretty much everyone who was working with him/her probably has it from being in close proximity for so many hours, and likely many people who came through to vote.

Given how much this is spiking, and how stupid people are being, especially now with elections and protesting without masks, celebrating etc. we are still fucked for many weeks. It’s hard to even guess how bad it will be next week, but it’s likely going to be 150-160k next week Thursday/Friday at this rate.
    Reading the story, he had a back-room job, so there's a good chance not many voters were exposed (hopefully). But yeah, workers were all told to quarantine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Reading the story, he had a back-room job, so there's a good chance not many voters were exposed (hopefully). But yeah, workers were all told to quarantine.
    That’s good at least, but depending on the ventilation in the building, and how often he entered the voting area, there could still be virus particles in the room where people are voting

Steve Bannon perma banned from twitter for the head on spike thing.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Steve Bannon perma banned from twitter for the head on spike thing.
    The fact that Steve Bannon hasn't been perma banned on everything and placed on an international travel ban years ago boggles the mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentElectMilchschake View Post
    There's a MAGA civil war happening and no one told us!!

Thoughts and prayers!
    I'm confused... Who am I supposed to cheer for here? The Nazi or the other Nazi?

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I'm confused... Who am I supposed to cheer for here? The Nazi or the other Nazi?
    I think we're allowed to cheer for Nazis eating each other.