10+ Year Old Account
    When even Dan Rather's had enough of your shit:

https://twitter.com/DanRather/status...96726696542208
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    When even Dan Rather's had enough of your shit:
    Wow, he's largely been diplomatic but...yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's now welcome Arizona to the club!

https://abcnews.go.com/Elections/202...sults-live-map

I know some organizations called it back on the 3rd or 4rth, but it's official now, with multiple news sources now calling it.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Top official on U.S. election cybersecurity tells associates he expects to be fired

Top U.S. cybersecurity official Christopher Krebs, who worked on protecting the election from hackers but drew the ire of the Trump White House over efforts to debunk disinformation, has told associates he expects to be fired, three sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
    Senate Republicans urge Trump to keep Gina Haspel atop CIA

Interviews with members of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday revealed broad support for the embattled spy chief, who has drawn the president’s ire amid her refusal to carry out some of his demands related to the Russia investigation.
    Trump appears to be trying to make America less safe in his last few days. See also: flipping the table.

- - - Updated - - -

Seven.

A federal judge on Thursday dismissed the Trump campaign's libel lawsuit against CNN for a critical opinion piece that was published last year.

Judge Michael Brown of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia ruled that President Trump's camp had failed to prove that CNN had demonstrated actual malice toward him, the legal standard required to prove libel against a public figure.

Brown, who was appointed to the federal bench by Trump, said the campaign has until the end of the month to file an amended complaint in order to proceed with the lawsuit.

The president's campaign filed the lawsuit in March, amid a flurry of similar complaints lodged against other major media outlets like The New York Times and The Washington Post.

The lawsuit alleged that a 2019 opinion piece written by Larry Noble, a campaign finance advocate and former Federal Election Commission official, and published on CNN's website falsely claimed that Trump's campaign had "assessed the potential risks and benefits of again seeking Russia's help in 2020 and has decided to leave that option on the table."
    "Wait, if he won, why would he have...oh. He lost, deal with it."

Biden not getting intelligence briefings is really starting to irritate and worry me. Trump never wanted to actually do the job of President so let Biden take over the national security portion and go golf or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    1,190 deaths is "only" around 50 more than last Thursday, so...."yay"?
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we are still talking about rather small sample sizes. Fluctuations in mortality are to be expected with such a 'low' mortality rate. Let's hope this is a trend. Fingers cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we are still talking about rather small sample sizes. Fluctuations in mortality are to be expected with such a 'low' mortality rate. Let's hope this is a trend. Fingers cross.
    You need to express yourself better. Is a 4% increase in deaths every week due to covid the trend you are crossing your fingers for?

Another scary number - this week 1 out of every 378 Americans caught the virus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Biden not getting intelligence briefings is really starting to irritate and worry me.
    Trump hasn't been getting them either. His last briefing we know about was Oct 2. And I see no reason they'd resume, either. Trump is a sore loser to the point of endangering the lives of American citizens.

The COVID task force hasn't been meeting, either.

10+ Year Old Account
    There have been some times where, during my morning coffee, NutriGrain bar and catching up on the headlines, that mornings were difficult or depressing.

This is not one of them.

(Former PA GOP Senator Rick) Santorum urges giving Trump time to accept defeat

He’s just found out that he’s probably not going to be the president of the United States anymore,” Santorum said. “You can say ‘Well it was in the cards,’ but you don’t know until the votes are counted.

This is a very emotional time. Give people space to work through this.
    And just so we're clear...that article is a week old.

That sounds a lot like a prominent GOP name defending Trump's refusal to concede, blocking intel briefings, and other childish behavior with "He's saaaaaaad."

That sounds like the GOP labeling Trump as a very special snowflake, with delicate feelings who needs to be protected from the realities of his job, because of his delicate feelings.

*cracks knuckles*

This might very well be the last time I can do this, so, striking while the iron's throwing a tantrum: I call upon

@Thwart
    @YUPPIE
    @GreenJesus
    @Healing Rain
    @lockedout
    @Hammerfest
    @Zeth Hawkins
    @Ghostpanther
    and literally any other Trump supporter and/or rabid fanbase member we have left:

Name any other time, when any President of the United States, not only refused to accept the results of an election this long after they were clear, but also and more importantly, this refusal was defended because "He's saaaaad".

I'm not asking you to defend Trump's behavior. This challenge is a gift. You don't have to say if the election is really over, or anything like that. You do, however, have to find at least one other defeated US President, who refused to accept the results, and also, that refusal was defended because of his poor delicate injured widdle feewings. Or, to admit that no such previous example exists.

You have 24 hours. Whether you find a result, or don't, drop the information here and you have taken your very last chance to demonstrate you are not a craven coward.

As always, failure to even attempt this final challenge -- for example, because you don't read these forums, merely drive-by shitpost -- and I get to answer for you.

Time starts now, 7:42AM New York, Florida, Delaware and Washington DC time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sine folks have mentioned Epoch Times many times as a Trump supporting tabloid... I figured you might want to know why...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Epoch_Times
    In 2019, an NBC News investigative report suggested The Epoch Times's political coverage may be affected by Falun Gong believers' anticipation of a judgment day in which communists are sent to hell, and Falun Gong's allies are spared. Former Epoch Times employees told NBC News that President Donald Trump is viewed as a key anti-communist ally, allegedly hastening that judgment day.
    It’s ran by a Chines cult that believes Trump is the key to judgment day.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It’s ran by a Chines cult .
    ...a what??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    ...a what??
    Crap... am I supposed to call them a religion? My bad... but, judgment day = cult... unless Arnold is in it...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    McEnemy goes on FOX News to announce the next super-spreader event.

Wait, hold on, she said this on FOX News and she claimed at the time she was working for Trump's campaign, she claimed she can flip her jobs on/off like a switch.

The Proud Boys are due to attend.
    So she was being told a number, but doesn't have an estimate of how many people?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Crap... am I supposed to call them a religion? My bad... but, judgment day = cult... unless Arnold is in it...
    Yes, it's definitely weird this forum's guidelines. We're allowed to bash some religions and not others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    So she was being told a number, but doesn't have an estimate of how many people?
    I'm guessing she didn't want to be TikTok'd again, by saying "we have XXX attendees" and like a tenth of them showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    161,541 new cases; about 38k more than last Thursday. Another new national record.
    Gonna be a 9/11 every day soon and still republicans won't give Trump any shit despite grilling Hillary for months over 4 deaths she couldn't have prevented. Trumphadi's will never be able to make a credible accusation of anyone anymore. Just gonna dismiss their fake moral outrage offhand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Yes, it's definitely weird this forum's guidelines. We're allowed to bash some religions and not others.
    That’s why I am clearing it up... referring only to the judgment day part. I have a my little Baphomet as an avatar. lol

Justice Samuel Alito said Thursday he is worried about the future of religious liberty in the US, expressing particular concern as it applies to Covid restrictions and the Supreme Court's decision in 2015 clearing the way for same-sex marriage nationwide https://t.co/97eoKX1Bqa
    https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/stat...916525057?s=19

You can see this from miles away. They will use this joke of religious liberty to spread ignorance and bigotry.

The notion that you need to have a bunch of people to worship is stupid. We can't talk about the 'R' word, but this is ignorant people putting a possible great number people at risk.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/stat...916525057?s=19

You can see this from miles away. They will use this joke of religious liberty to spread ignorance and bigotry.

The notion that you need to have a bunch of people to worship is stupid. We can't talk about the 'R' word, but this is ignorant people putting a possible great number people at risk.
    I trust Roberts and Gorsuch to have some appearance of impartiality. I don't trust the others to.