10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Losing cases and having them tossed. When case gets tossed for being obvious load of bullshit, it SHOULD have consequences on those who wasted other peoples time with it, knowing it was bullshit.
    I agree. Contempt findings would be a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I agree. Contempt findings would be a good start.
    It would be a small but good start, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    At the same time I’m constantly telling assholes to stop going out so much. I don’t care if you have a mask on, right now we need to limit exposure of all types.
    people have to work or go to school. That's what Trump also says (demands) and does his anti-mask posturing for. You know that moment where he was relieved of COVID and made a display of taking his mask off.

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    people have to work or go to school. That's what Trump also says (demands) and does his anti-mask posturing for. You know that moment where he was relieved of COVID and made a display of taking his mask off.
    But if people have to go to work or school, they should do so safely, ie with a mask on.

Quote Originally Posted by Waniou View Post
    But if people have to go to work or school, they should do so safely, ie with a mask on.
    that is fine. The other poster though suggested people should stop going out altogether lately, which is my issue.

I'm more distressed on what's happening now or what to believe in. Because Donald is still suggesting people forego the masks and go outside to resume their lives. The news, on the other hand, is signaling some kind of apocalypse at hand and condemning the ex-president to hell and back.

So it's either slander or Donald is detached from reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Donald is detached from reality.
    Detachment from reality is the whole of his position on covid, from the beginning.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Detachment from reality is the whole of his position on covid, from the beginning.
    He literally said in an interview that he was lying to the people about it and it's worse than he was letting on.

that is fine. The other poster though suggested people should stop going out altogether lately, which is my issue.

I'm more distressed on what's happening now or what to believe in. Because Donald is still suggesting people forego the masks and go outside to resume their lives. The news, on the other hand, is signaling some kind of apocalypse at hand and condemning the ex-president to hell and back.

The guy literally said, "its like a miracle it will go away". And a million other things like that. If you aren't convinced hes detached from reality now, you never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Waniou View Post
    He literally said in an interview that he was lying to the people about it and it's worse than he was letting on.
    if he really said that though, that would mean he is a mass murderer indirectly and should be in prison. People think he will go to prison somewhere down the line, but he's a billionaire so I don't know how that'd work out.

5+ Year Old Account
    if he really said that though, that would mean he is a mass murderer indirectly and should be in prison. People think he will go to prison somewhere down the line, but he's a billionaire so I don't know how that'd work out.
    Trumps personal hell is becoming poor and irrelevant.

Which I hope does happen to him.

He did really say that. There is no "if".

He said it on the record, on a recorded conversation, with Bob Woodward, the same investigative reporter who published a ton of information about Watergate.

Trump willingly spoke with Woodward for the interview.

Listen to the audio for yourself.

Not the autoplay video of CNN commentary at the top of the page. Pause that, scroll down a bit, raw audio files from the phone call are there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, the last 20 years have not been kind to "America's Mayor".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, the last 20 years have not been kind to "America's Mayor".
    He did it to himself. I don't have much sympathy for him.

It feels like Bidens quip in 2007 about how there were only three words Rudy mentioned in a sentence, a noun, a verb and 9/11, broke Rudy.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

if he really said that though, that would mean he is a mass murderer indirectly and should be in prison
    Is that you slowly coming back to reality or are these cracks in your trolling?

I love how Trump’s new reason for why this is all so unfair, is because Biden promised in the first debate not to declare victory until every vote was counted. ‘But he said he’d wait! He didn’t wait!’

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I love how Trump’s new reason for why this is all so unfair, is because Biden promised in the first debate not to declare victory until every vote was counted. ‘But he said he’d wait! He didn’t wait!’
    Hmm. Interesting. How many times has Trump declared victory? On Twitter alone it's at least ten. As I posted last night, he's already just declared he gets Pennsylvania because he says so.

- - - Updated - - -

As the tantrum continues in the White House, Trump intentionally changes the citizenship test for no real reason and continues his post-loss firing spree.

Special note: one of the questions added to the citizenship test is "Why is the EC important?"
    Last edited by Breccia; 2020-11-14 at 04:37 PM.

*snip*
    First link is...not a link.
    Last edited by Benggaul; 2020-11-14 at 04:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Whoops, fixed it. But it's on pretty much every front page except those yelling CHINA VIRUS CHINA VIRUS FRAUD SO TRUMP WINS.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    https://www.axios.com/us-citizenship...5266d6fde.html there you go

Whoops, fixed it. But it's on pretty much every front page except those yelling CHINA VIRUS CHINA VIRUS FRAUD SO TRUMP WINS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    I didn't need it because I saw the story myself, but thanks! To be honest I wasn't 100% sure Breccia hadn't accidentally pasted some administrative work into the field.